3 colors available

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends becaus...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it ...1 Answers
Haylee M.
Haylee M.
Soddy Daisy, TN
One of my holy grail products for my hair the smell is amazing and stays in my hair even after I wash it out and keeps my hair so soft and strong
Edna M.
Edna M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Leaves my hair super soft and it smells great
I love using this conditioner when I straighten my hair cause it leaves it super straight and soft
Anna B.
Anna B.
Burlison, TN
Great in shower conditioner. Pantene never fails to make a great product! Purchase at least twice a month! Gotta keep these strands nice!
Alba C.
Alba C.
Lynwood, CA
I like how this leaves my hair frizz free and smooth. Especially on humid days when my hair has a mind of its own. My ends look bette and my hair feels great.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Yukon, OK
Leaves hair real soft and untangled love it when i have really long hair and i need to brush constantly overall hood quality product
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't that great tbh, it smells good but that's about it. I always look for a product that will help tame and feel soft after.
I like this shampoo with condition

Make my hair very shiny and straight
I used it from two years ago
And has nice odor ..
So ,,I advices to use it
Laurie j.
Laurie j.
Madison, WI
O love this. My kids love this. Our hair feels so soft. You don't need to use a ton. Which is great since there is a lot of us. Price was great.
Liana H.
Liana H.
Baltimore, MD
Love it and it makes my hair feel nice and soft. It makes a difference when I don't use it compared to when I do use it.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Great product!! Anything Pantene is awesome. Makes a noticeable difference in hair making it look fuller, healthier, shinier, and smoothr.
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?