BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends beca...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what i...1 Answers
Kaylee L.
Salinas, CA
I had an enormous split end problem even after trying a multitude of conditioners. This kept my hair soft, shiny, and healthy looking. Definitely would recommend.
Anna B.
Burlison, TN
Great in shower conditioner. Pantene never fails to make a great product! Purchase at least twice a month! Gotta keep these strands nice!
Alba C.
Lynwood, CA
I like how this leaves my hair frizz free and smooth. Especially on humid days when my hair has a mind of its own. My ends look bette and my hair feels great.
Ashley C.
Yukon, OK
Leaves hair real soft and untangled love it when i have really long hair and i need to brush constantly overall hood quality product
Kimberly H.
Orlando, FL
This isn't that great tbh, it smells good but that's about it. I always look for a product that will help tame and feel soft after.
Elora G.
Actually use both the condition and shampoo and love them both. I rotate products so I'm always excited when it's time to use them again.
I like this shampoo with condition

Make my hair very shiny and straight
I used it from two years ago
And has nice odor ..
So ,,I advices to use it
Laurie j.
Madison, WI
O love this. My kids love this. Our hair feels so soft. You don't need to use a ton. Which is great since there is a lot of us. Price was great.
Liana H.
Baltimore, MD
Love it and it makes my hair feel nice and soft. It makes a difference when I don't use it compared to when I do use it.
Monica W.
Great product!! Anything Pantene is awesome. Makes a noticeable difference in hair making it look fuller, healthier, shinier, and smoothr.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?