BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends beca...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what i...1 Answers
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene conditioner is a great product, especially if your hair gets damaged easily. I can't use this product regularly because it feels a bit heavy on my hair, but when I want to repair split ends, I do pick up a bottle.
Colleen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had just gotten a hair cut before using this conditioner, and it definitely has worked well in preventing split ends! It also smells nice and makes my hair feel really smooth. I'll be buying this conditioner again!
Bethany N.
Im in love with pantene shampoo's and conditioners and I recommend them for any hair type. If you're looking for smooth and luxurious hair this is what you need!
Miriam H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is a great product. When I used to purchase it my hair would feel soft untangled. The only drawback is that some of my hair falls out after every shower. But, overall Pantene is a great product to use.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
I love the way Pantene Pro-v Everlasting Ends Conditioner leaves my hair feeling. Soft and smooth and easy to brush. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it oily like some conditioners and it smells so good.
Erin H.
Acton, MA
I love the smell, and the way it makes my hair feel is pleasant. This is one of those tried and true products I know I can go to each time and it will work.
Angie B.
Akron, OH
Use this on my daughters mane of unruly hair. Makes a real difference. Her hair is less frizzy and easier to manage. We also use the matching conditioner.
Karina P.
Tulsa, OK
It really leaves my hair soft and smooth. I love the smell and the lather I get from it. Thicker consistency though, so if you're not into thicker conditioners, this isn't the product for you.
Haylee M.
Soddy Daisy, TN
One of my holy grail products for my hair the smell is amazing and stays in my hair even after I wash it out and keeps my hair so soft and strong
Edna M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Leaves my hair super soft and it smells great
I love using this conditioner when I straighten my hair cause it leaves it super straight and soft
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?