3 colors available

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends becaus...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it ...1 Answers
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
This is a great product. It smells wonderful. It leaves my hair nice a shiny after. It's a very thick conditioner. It really helps condition my hair. My only issue with it is I feel like it sometimes leaves my hair feeling slightly greasy
Kam M.
Kam M.
Caryville, TN
Pros:

- Smells nice.
- Feels good in your hair.
- Price is good.

Cons:

- No matter how much I rinsed it still felt heavy afterwards.
- I have noticed some build up or flaking of my scalp since I started using this.

Don't know if I would recommend this product or not.
Reanna T.
Reanna T.
Allegan, Mi
This did make my hair shiner and I did have less split ends after a week of using. The conditioner was thick so it felt like I got all of my hair with the conditioner instead of guessing.
kayla m.
kayla m.
Hollister, CA
I loved the smell of this and the way it made my hair super silky smooth, it is fgreat for me to use every few days I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out
Brielle E.
Brielle E.
Florence
I have very thin hair, it's been dyed, and I often straighten it, so this conditioner definitely helps make it feel thicker and healthier than most other conditioners would
Tessa P.
Tessa P.
Fairborn, OH
I have wavy/curly hair. This condition gets out any tangles and I can easily run my fingers through my hair. It also leave your hair smelling great throughout the day.
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
Pantene is a great product. When I used to purchase it my hair would feel soft untangled. The only drawback is that some of my hair falls out after every shower. But, overall Pantene is a great product to use.
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
Im in love with pantene shampoo's and conditioners and I recommend them for any hair type. If you're looking for smooth and luxurious hair this is what you need!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Acton, MA
I love the smell, and the way it makes my hair feel is pleasant. This is one of those tried and true products I know I can go to each time and it will work.
Haylee M.
Haylee M.
Soddy Daisy, TN
One of my holy grail products for my hair the smell is amazing and stays in my hair even after I wash it out and keeps my hair so soft and strong
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?