BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends beca...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what i...1 Answers
Karina P.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
It really leaves my hair soft and smooth. I love the smell and the lather I get from it. Thicker consistency though, so if you're not into thicker conditioners, this isn't the product for you.
Kaylee L.
Salinas, CA
I had an enormous split end problem even after trying a multitude of conditioners. This kept my hair soft, shiny, and healthy looking. Definitely would recommend.
Alba C.
Lynwood, CA
I like how this leaves my hair frizz free and smooth. Especially on humid days when my hair has a mind of its own. My ends look bette and my hair feels great.
Erin H.
Acton, MA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
I love the smell, and the way it makes my hair feel is pleasant. This is one of those tried and true products I know I can go to each time and it will work.
Angie B.
Akron, OH
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
Use this on my daughters mane of unruly hair. Makes a real difference. Her hair is less frizzy and easier to manage. We also use the matching conditioner.
I like this shampoo with condition

Make my hair very shiny and straight
I used it from two years ago
And has nice odor ..
So ,,I advices to use it
Edna M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
Leaves my hair super soft and it smells great
I love using this conditioner when I straighten my hair cause it leaves it super straight and soft
Bobbi M.
San Diego, CA
I feel like this really does help keep my ends healthy for longer periods of time. Would recommend using if you're trying to grow your hair out.
Haylee M.
Soddy Daisy, TN
One of my holy grail products for my hair the smell is amazing and stays in my hair even after I wash it out and keeps my hair so soft and strong
Isabella S.
Beverly, MA
My favorite shampoo! I use it everyday along with the conditioner! pantene products are great for the money and are really great for your hair
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?