3 colors available

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends becaus...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it ...1 Answers
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Lake charles , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy,shiny and helps my split ends. It is very effective and does its job.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My ends are awful. the driest part of my hair. this product works wonders for me and has my ends strong and silky.
Cailee D.
Cailee D.
Buffalo, NY
Leaves my hair smelling wonderful, whiney and soft. It is nice and smooth after washing with not many tangles.
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
I buy bottles of this conditioner and keep stock in it
It makes your hair feel smooth and helps from breaking
Aljo A.
Aljo A.
Louisville, KY
Amazing item. Bought it at Walmart for a low price and its easy to use and doesn't cause dandruff
Lily M.
Lily M.
This product is very smooth and creamy,leaves my hair feeling silky, soft, and shiny.
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
Harts, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of Pantene shampoo and conditioners! They do make my hair feel soft!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
LUTZ, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So Pantene has apparently changed its formula which has been believed to cause more damage than repair to your hair. I tried out this conditioner and didn't notice a change in my hair. So neither good nor bad. So I now use this product when I run out of my good stuff. LOL!
Esmeralda V.
Esmeralda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was amazing. I have dry fuzzy hair and this really softened it. Once my hair was dried up it was shiny, soft, and smooth. It also left a lovely aroma afterwards.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Plymouth, MN
I have thick curly hair and it is always getting damaged. I found this at my local drugstore and thought I'd give it a try. I used the whole bottle! It really makes my hair feel healthier and happier. I would recommend to anyone struggling with hair that seems to always get damaged.
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?