3 colors available

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends becaus...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it ...1 Answers
Judy V.
Judy V.
Plainsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, leaves my hair soft and shiny. Never dulls my hair color. I use this product the most out of all conditioners. I buy it from Walmart because it's least expensive there and I can get a big bottle.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Temple, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fabulous product! Smells nice and makes my hair feel so amazing! Looks for the deals! I got this product on a clearance rack, so it was half price. After using it, I would totally pay full notice for it!
Karina P.
Karina P.
Tulsa, OK
It really leaves my hair soft and smooth. I love the smell and the lather I get from it. Thicker consistency though, so if you're not into thicker conditioners, this isn't the product for you.
April B.
April B.
This always keeps my hair super soft and is a great detangler. For the price, it is a steal of a deal. Gives me salon fresh hair everyday. Highly recommend for thick and course hair. +++
Angie B.
Angie B.
Akron, OH
Use this on my daughters mane of unruly hair. Makes a real difference. Her hair is less frizzy and easier to manage. We also use the matching conditioner.
Bobbi M.
Bobbi M.
San Diego, CA
I feel like this really does help keep my ends healthy for longer periods of time. Would recommend using if you're trying to grow your hair out.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Newark, DE
Pantene Pro-v is one of my most trusted products. I have been buying it for as long as I can remember. Gentle on my hair and I love the smell!
Elora G.
Elora G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually use both the condition and shampoo and love them both. I rotate products so I'm always excited when it's time to use them again.
María B.
María B.
I bought this product for me and I love it how leave my hair very soft and manageable and some time my daughter use this conditioner too
This is my favorite conditioner! I have his one in my bathroom is so smooth and silky and it makes my hair feel awesome!!
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?