BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends beca...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what i...1 Answers
April B.
This always keeps my hair super soft and is a great detangler. For the price, it is a steal of a deal. Gives me salon fresh hair everyday. Highly recommend for thick and course hair. +++
Bobbi M.
San Diego, CA
I feel like this really does help keep my ends healthy for longer periods of time. Would recommend using if you're trying to grow your hair out.
Lauren H.
Newark, DE
Pantene Pro-v is one of my most trusted products. I have been buying it for as long as I can remember. Gentle on my hair and I love the smell!
María B.
I bought this product for me and I love it how leave my hair very soft and manageable and some time my daughter use this conditioner too
This is my favorite conditioner! I have his one in my bathroom is so smooth and silky and it makes my hair feel awesome!!
Taylor G.
Lake Charles , LA
This conditioner really helps keep my hair healthy,shiny and helps my split ends. It is very effective and does its job.
Cailee D.
Buffalo, NY
Leaves my hair smelling wonderful, whiney and soft. It is nice and smooth after washing with not many tangles.
Ginger C.
I buy bottles of this conditioner and keep stock in it
It makes your hair feel smooth and helps from breaking
Cynthia C.
Lutz, FL
So Pantene has apparently changed its formula which has been believed to cause more damage than repair to your hair. I tried out this conditioner and didn't notice a change in my hair. So neither good nor bad. So I now use this product when I run out of my good stuff. LOL!
Esmeralda V.
This product was amazing. I have dry fuzzy hair and this really softened it. Once my hair was dried up it was shiny, soft, and smooth. It also left a lovely aroma afterwards.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?