3 colors available

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends becaus...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it ...1 Answers
Kylie-Anne A.
Kylie-Anne A.
Martintown, ON
Leaves my hair smooth but i feel that it leaves build up in my hair and causes it to be flat and lacks volume.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
It's great! makes my hair soft and I really like the smell. it's a good shampoo and for the price I can't complain
Rhonda D.
Rhonda D.
Orillia, Ontario
Great product for long hair. When using this product it helps remove the knots and is not heavy on the hair
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Welland, ON
I love how soft my hair feels after I use this conditioner it also makes my hair smell great all day
Mario W.
Mario W.
Shampoo smells really nice and I would recommend it to anyone who asks. Pantene is a great brand.
Monique D.
Monique D.
I love this product! It works perfectly and leaves my hair looking and feeling fantastic.
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?