BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends beca...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what i...1 Answers
Fiona T.
Richmond Hill, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hair is strong and healthy after use. Although I do not colour my hair (dark, fine, straight hair), I do use a straightening iron for the ends almost every day. This keeps my hair from getting split ends and overall is pretty good. Took off a star as it feels a little heavy even after a thorough rinse.
Isabelle T.
Whistler, BC
Love this conditioner it really keeps my ends moisturized. It often feels as though I juat cut my hair and I love that feeling. I leave it on my hair for about 5 min during the shower and it works awesome
Jasmine H.
I love the fragrance that Pantene adds to their products, and my hair always seems to have grown more strong and resilient after a few weeks of use. This product helps my ends stay strong, and that is important to me because I am tryibg to grow my hair out from a big chop.
Macey M.
Lindsay , ON
My hair is very long and a big concern is my split ends and breakage. This conditioner, coupled with the shampoo, left my hair feeling strong and healthy. I no longer had split ends or breakage throughout my hair and this product smelled great which is a huge factor for me as well.
alysha k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find all Pantene products make my hair feel greasy and heavy. it always smells great but I don't find anything else about their shampoo or conditioner that great.
Ariel T.
I love using pantene shampoo and conditioner all of them are good. It leaves my hair clean and soft and smelling good I will continue to repurchase until the end of time
Sara W.
Conditioned hair without leaving it heavy. It also left a clean look rather than the greasy look some other conditioners leave behind
Kylie-Anne A.
Martintown, ON
Leaves my hair smooth but i feel that it leaves build up in my hair and causes it to be flat and lacks volume.
Megan P.
I have quite long hair and have added this to my rotation. It's thick, smells wonderful and does the job well.
Sarah T.
I enjoyed using this product as it made my ends feel stronger as well as my hair felt like it was freshly washed at the salon.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?