Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerPantene
Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner

Prevents 95% of split ends*

Split up with split ends. This conditioner helps prevent 95% of split ends from ever forming, and helps
mend the ones you already have.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash**

*3-step system of Everlasting Ends Shampoo, Conditioner, and Split End Repair Crème vs. non- conditioning shampoos
**shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for any hair type that is experiencing split ends
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair root to tip
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Kaylee L.
I had an enormous split end problem even after trying a multitude of conditioners. This kept my hair soft, shiny, and healthy looking. Definitely would recommend.
Ashley C.
Yukon, OK
Leaves hair real soft and untangled love it when i have really long hair and i need to brush constantly overall hood quality product
Paige B.
Rockford, MI
This conditioner is completely worth your money. Even though it's not expensive at all! It looks sleek! It really did help my thin hair from breaking which is great for people like me. I am satisfied with this product
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a Pantene lover. Lately I had my ends really bad, my hair was like so messy and broken, so I decided to try this conditioner. I am not done yet so I don't have a complete review but as for now, it's doing a great job.
Diozaida L.
I am faithful to Pantene, I am always buying the products that best suit me. This bottle is great because it brings enough amount of product so I avoid having to go out to buy another conditioner so often, this because my hair is very long and I need to use enough amount of conditioner every time I wash my hair. It has a pleasant fragrance and leaves hair soft, moisturized and shiny.
Jamie V.
Cornelius, OR
This bottle lasts forever! I really like this conditioner and how it makes my hair smooth and shiny. I'm a long time fan of Pantene products for my thick and frizzy hair.
Macy S.
Tuscumbia, AL
I love this product because it keeps my ends looking better longer so I don't have to go get a trim so often.
Marlene R.
El Paso , TX
These everlasting bottles are great to have in your shower I keep them in our guest restroom that way there's copious amount of product for whoever may need it. I love the way pentene smells I always have since I was a kid my mom would always get it for us.
Katie H.
Richmond, VA
I love having this around when I'm in need of a fresh wash. I love this product for its consistency and it's long lasting smell that never leaves my hair. It suds very fast in my and and it makes me a satisfied customer!
Monica H.
Santa Ana, CA
Can never go wrong with Pantene. Helps my hair keep moisturized and healthy 24/7. But the smell can get boring after a month lol