Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner

Prevents 95% of split ends*

Split up with split ends. This conditioner helps prevent 95% of split ends from ever forming, and helps
mend the ones you already have.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash**

*3-step system of Everlasting Ends Shampoo, Conditioner, and Split End Repair Crème vs. non- conditioning shampoos
**shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for any hair type that is experiencing split ends
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair root to tip
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Mission , TX
I’ve heard a lot of things about Pantene Pro-V’s shampoo and conditioners. A lot of hairstylists swear on their hair-dryers that it is awful for your hair. Supposedly, it coats your hair with plastic or wax to make it seem smooth, soft, and shiny, instead of really moisturizing your hair. It also reportedly makes your scalp itchy and hair fall out. However, I’ve been using the Pantene Restoratives shampoo and conditioner for a few months now, and I find my hair less frizzy, more manageable, smoother, and softer. Of course, I also use John Frieda Anti-Frizz Serum and Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Ultra Smoothing Balm (I highly recommend the latter, just apply to wet hair).
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a Pantene lover. Lately I had my ends really bad, my hair was like so messy and broken, so I decided to try this conditioner. I am not done yet so I don't have a complete review but as for now, it's doing a great job.
Doral, FL
Using your shampoo this mixes perfectly I always recommended the brand pantene if you want an strong and soft hair because my hair has passed for too many colors and pantene repair my hair as new is very brilliant and beautiful
Carthage, MO
This shampoo smells good and leaves hair clean, but leaves more residue than a salon brand shampoo. I buy Pantene as an alternative when I can't get to a store that carries salon brands (specifically Matrix).
This product was amazing. I have dry fuzzy hair and this really softened it. Once my hair was dried up it was shiny, soft, and smooth. It also left a lovely aroma afterwards.
Cornelius, OR
This bottle lasts forever! I really like this conditioner and how it makes my hair smooth and shiny. I'm a long time fan of Pantene products for my thick and frizzy hair.
This stuff is amazing! My ends have never felt so healthy before. They use to be super and damaged and break easily but this conditioner repaired it quick! It targets split ends and breakable hair. Would deff buy again!
Escondido
Finding affordable hair care is a task. Cost is important although quality is more important. Also with a family of 5 we need middle ground. Our family has been using Pantene for a very long time. Our hair maintains its health and that's extremely important. I also love that Costco carries this product in bigger family size
Plymouth, MN
I have thick curly hair and it is always getting damaged. I found this at my local drugstore and thought I'd give it a try. I used the whole bottle! It really makes my hair feel healthier and happier. I would recommend to anyone struggling with hair that seems to always get damaged.
I am faithful to Pantene, I am always buying the products that best suit me. This bottle is great because it brings enough amount of product so I avoid having to go out to buy another conditioner so often, this because my hair is very long and I need to use enough amount of conditioner every time I wash my hair. It has a pleasant fragrance and leaves hair soft, moisturized and shiny.