BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends beca...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what i...1 Answers
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am a Pantene lover. Lately I had my ends really bad, my hair was like so messy and broken, so I decided to try this conditioner. I am not done yet so I don't have a complete review but as for now, it's doing a great job.
Cynthia C.
LUTZ, FL
So Pantene has apparently changed its formula which has been believed to cause more damage than repair to your hair. I tried out this conditioner and didn't notice a change in my hair. So neither good nor bad. So I now use this product when I run out of my good stuff. LOL!
Esmeralda V.
This product was amazing. I have dry fuzzy hair and this really softened it. Once my hair was dried up it was shiny, soft, and smooth. It also left a lovely aroma afterwards.
Emily D.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
I have thick curly hair and it is always getting damaged. I found this at my local drugstore and thought I'd give it a try. I used the whole bottle! It really makes my hair feel healthier and happier. I would recommend to anyone struggling with hair that seems to always get damaged.
Martha G.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
We use pantene most of the time I have 3 girls with long hair ,the conditioner it's really good for tangle hair my girl love the smell in her hair she can smelled the entire day I buy it at CVS pharmacy satisfied at all my 3 girl's love pantene so I keep buying pantene.
Winona L.
Hillsboro, MO
I love this Pantene conditioner. It smells amazing and it made my hair feel so soft and Healthy again. Which is a huge plus!! It's a great price and you get a lot of product. The bottle is easy to handle and the cap doesn't leak. This is one of my go to conditioners!
Andrew A.
North Easton, MA
This is a great product. I am a competitive swimmer, so I was in need of a conditioner which would take out the chlorine in my hair while also making I smooth and soft. This conditioner works perfectly and seamlessly to adhere to all of my hair cleaning wants and needs
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
One of the best conditioners I have ever tried! This makes my hair feel incredibly soft and leaves my hair very smooth. It stays soft for days! To really maximize the effects of this product I leave it in for my hole shower while I shave my legs, wash my face etc.
Rosanna M.
Oh my Jesus is this conditioner amazing or well let me answer that it is amazing without a doubt Pantene is one of the best conditioners I think Pantene is amazing and I'm stuck using any other brand that you're using for your conditioner Pantene is amazing
Paige B.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
This conditioner is completely worth your money. Even though it's not expensive at all! It looks sleek! It really did help my thin hair from breaking which is great for people like me. I am satisfied with this product
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?