BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends beca...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what i...1 Answers
Dariela A.
Tampa, FL
Pantene is a great product! i haven't used a pantene product that i haven't liked. the price is reasonable for the product that you are getting. i love the smell and the way it leaves my hair feeling. this is a product that i buy every now and then since you are supposed to switch hair products very so often
Martha G.
We use pantene most of the time I have 3 girls with long hair ,the conditioner it's really good for tangle hair my girl love the smell in her hair she can smelled the entire day I buy it at CVS pharmacy satisfied at all my 3 girl's love pantene so I keep buying pantene.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best conditioners I have ever tried! This makes my hair feel incredibly soft and leaves my hair very smooth. It stays soft for days! To really maximize the effects of this product I leave it in for my hole shower while I shave my legs, wash my face etc.
Mari G.
Shelley, ID
Love love love this shampoo!!! ❤ I always buy this for my hair... make my hair look good shine and easy to comb my hair. I buy it at Walmart usually but I could find it where ever.. nice scent and long lasting like how I said I buy it all the time when I run out
Rosanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my Jesus is this conditioner amazing or well let me answer that it is amazing without a doubt Pantene is one of the best conditioners I think Pantene is amazing and I'm stuck using any other brand that you're using for your conditioner Pantene is amazing
Marygrace Z.
Northridge, CA
It makes my hair super smooth and silky..its very effective compare to other conditioner that I'm using before thats why i stick to it and its very affordable in any store..i will keep using it and i love rhe smell of it..i will definitely buy it again.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
Pantene is a great brand. I especially love using This conditioner. I love how great it feels on my hair and how moisturizing it is to my roots to my ends. I love how easy this works and does not take any elbow grease.
Paige B.
Rockford, MI
This conditioner is completely worth your money. Even though it's not expensive at all! It looks sleek! It really did help my thin hair from breaking which is great for people like me. I am satisfied with this product
Judy V.
Plainsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, leaves my hair soft and shiny. Never dulls my hair color. I use this product the most out of all conditioners. I buy it from Walmart because it's least expensive there and I can get a big bottle.
Heather M.
Temple, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fabulous product! Smells nice and makes my hair feel so amazing! Looks for the deals! I got this product on a clearance rack, so it was half price. After using it, I would totally pay full notice for it!
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?