BY PANTENE

Pantene is dedicated to healthy hair. Since 1945, we’ve pioneered the science of healthy hair breakthroughs and have become the world’s #1 hair care brand - based on worldwide 2012 volume sales. We believe that everyone deserves hair so healthy it... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa L.
Ortonville, MI
I have this in my shower right now. It has a light nice smell. The price is extremely affordable. It's a full lather easy to rinse out. My hair feels smooth and manageable for a couple days after use. I would recommend this to a friend.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
All the Pantene line always delivers, love the 2 in 1 because normally they don't work, but the Pantene ones make my hair and scalp feel clean and my hair soft to the touch
Tammy S.
Bella Vista, AR
Pantene leaves my extra thick hair light and feeling healthy, I really do enjoy the way it makes my curls feel. The 2 in 1 product really seems to do both which is my favorite part!-not all that says it has it actually does. But this one does.
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
The smell of this shampoo is in a class of it's own...I love it!!! I think overall this is a great product but not for me in particular. I have very fine hair and it tends to weigh my hair down with the combo of shampoo and conditioner. I do think it is a good value as well.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
I love the scent of Pantene. It has always been one of my favorite shampoos. However, I don't see much difference in my hair from each of the different formulas. I am not sure that my ends are ever better or my color stays longer or my volume is better.
Dina S.
This made my hair super soft and it smelled so good. i like the manageability of my hair after using and I did not need to use extra leave in conditioner for frizz control.
Jackie S.
Dallas, PA
This is okay, I don't feel like it's conditioning my hair enough, so I had to go back to using the seperate shampoo and conditioner from the pro v line, but it sure does smell good
Becky M.
Milwaukee, WI
With most shampoo conditioners etc I am able to wash my hair every other day Bc it is soooooooo long but with this it seems to make my hair much more oily. Am not impressed.
michael b.
I enjoy pantene pro-v everlasting ends 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It is a great quality for the price and leave my hair smooth, without being heavy or greasy. I would recommend this product and will continue to buy it for myself and the family
Cheyenne M.
Coeburn, VA
Whether you want to avoid getting split ends, or if you already have split ends that you need to treat, Pantene Pro-V Everlasting ends is the product for you.