BY PANTENE

Pantene is dedicated to healthy hair. Since 1945, we’ve pioneered the science of healthy hair breakthroughs and have become the world’s #1 hair care brand - based on worldwide 2012 volume sales. We believe that everyone deserves hair so healthy it... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa L.
Ortonville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in my shower right now. It has a light nice smell. The price is extremely affordable. It's a full lather easy to rinse out. My hair feels smooth and manageable for a couple days after use. I would recommend this to a friend.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
All the Pantene line always delivers, love the 2 in 1 because normally they don't work, but the Pantene ones make my hair and scalp feel clean and my hair soft to the touch
Tammy S.
Bella Vista, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene leaves my extra thick hair light and feeling healthy, I really do enjoy the way it makes my curls feel. The 2 in 1 product really seems to do both which is my favorite part!-not all that says it has it actually does. But this one does.
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
The smell of this shampoo is in a class of it's own...I love it!!! I think overall this is a great product but not for me in particular. I have very fine hair and it tends to weigh my hair down with the combo of shampoo and conditioner. I do think it is a good value as well.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
I love the scent of Pantene. It has always been one of my favorite shampoos. However, I don't see much difference in my hair from each of the different formulas. I am not sure that my ends are ever better or my color stays longer or my volume is better.
Dina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair super soft and it smelled so good. i like the manageability of my hair after using and I did not need to use extra leave in conditioner for frizz control.
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Cheyenne M.
Coeburn, VA
Whether you want to avoid getting split ends, or if you already have split ends that you need to treat, Pantene Pro-V Everlasting ends is the product for you.
wendy v.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this one .i always usef. .my hair feels great i just in love with this.i really recomende this shampoo and also a contioner.that why i love pantene
Christina G.
goose creek, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Talk about a split end saver! I straighten my hair alot with a hit heating plate and this has made my hair last another month longer between haircuts