BY PANTENE

Everlasting Ends 2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner cleanses and conditions hair in one simple step, fortifying hair to help prevent future split ends. Pro-V antioxidant formula fortifies tips to help prevent future split ends. Also available: Everlasting Ends Shampoo and Conditioner. Smoothes split end prone hair. see more...

Sally r.
Sally r.
Saint Cloud, MN
I receive a lot of compliments on how my hair smells from this product especially right after showering. Unfortunately it's a bit of an addictive product because I can't go a day without using it because my hair will look very greasy. The problem is that it strips the hair and even with the conditioner, my scalp feels dry and itchy. I'm currently trying to switch products.
Anna W.
Anna W.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy this at Target or Walmart but once in a while. It's more effective to me to use shampoo first and right after the conditioner. And i thought the formula of pantene is stronger than dove. This pantene does make my hair dry than other brands.
Angad S.
Angad S.
Flushing, NY
Love it for my hair, use it with a mix of head and shoulders, the smell makes your hair smell amazing. Available at any local shop and I use it every time I wash my hair, very satisfied and willing to buy again
Sylvia S.
Sylvia S.
Mount Gilead, NC
Good shampoo & Conditioner just not one that I would use on a regular basis. To me it felt like it left a residue build up on my hair. A little pricey for my liking but wanted to give it a try.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Wilbur, OR
I like the way it leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. I find myself having to use an additional conditioner for my hair type.
Fabiana C.
Fabiana C.
Katy, TX
I really like how it left my hair. Is not an expensive product and also I can find it at any supermarket. It completely effective
Kelsy C.
Kelsy C.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had no complaints about this product. I find that it moisturizes very well and leaves my hair feeling extremely healthy.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this conditioner! Since I have puffy thick hair , it leaves my hair very smooth, less frizz, and healthy!
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried this shampoo not my favorite it works ok makes my hair greasy! Don't like drugstore shampoo
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Has a great smell and the smell lasts a long time and your hair will be so much smoothr