BY PANTENE

Everlasting Ends 2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner cleanses and conditions hair in one simple step, fortifying hair to help prevent future split ends. Pro-V antioxidant formula fortifies tips to help prevent future split ends. Also available: Everlasting Ends Shampoo and Conditioner. Smoothes split end prone hair. see more...

Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Pantene has the best smelling hair products ever! I absolutely love using their products. I feel like it's better than any, my favorites are pantene and herbal essences. I love this shampoo not only because its 2 in 1 but because it leaves your hair really soft and its perfect if you have dry hair
Amy M.
Anaheim, CA
I didn't like the shampoo because even though its two in one I did not feel the conditioner whatsoever and made my hair worse and made it dry I didn't like it it didn't work for me is just not my cup tea
Sophia C.
Queens Vlg, NY
I love Pantene shampoos & conditioners. It didn't Dry out my scalp or make it oily & it's really nice when washing you're hair. Ive tried multiple ones & they've worked for me & I always buy them !!
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH
I am not a big fan of 2in1's ! I grabbed this product trusting the brand and I was not impressed ! It made my hair greasy like and was not all that great ! So overall I was disappointed with this product !
Sally r.
Saint Cloud, MN
I receive a lot of compliments on how my hair smells from this product especially right after showering. Unfortunately it's a bit of an addictive product because I can't go a day without using it because my hair will look very greasy. The problem is that it strips the hair and even with the conditioner, my scalp feels dry and itchy. I'm currently trying to switch products.
Cindy R.
This is the first time I use the shampoo and I could say that I am in love with it I tend to have frizzy hair but after I finish showering and leaving need to air Dry my hair looks amazing I highly recommend this brand to anyone who has frizzy hair and dry hair
Anna W.
San gabriel, CA
I usually buy this at Target or Walmart but once in a while. It's more effective to me to use shampoo first and right after the conditioner. And i thought the formula of pantene is stronger than dove. This pantene does make my hair dry than other brands.
Angad S.
Flushing, NY
Love it for my hair, use it with a mix of head and shoulders, the smell makes your hair smell amazing. Available at any local shop and I use it every time I wash my hair, very satisfied and willing to buy again
Sylvia S.
Mount Gilead, NC
Good shampoo & Conditioner just not one that I would use on a regular basis. To me it felt like it left a residue build up on my hair. A little pricey for my liking but wanted to give it a try.
Jessica C.
New Fairfield , CT
As someone who usually grows their hair out for 10 months before even thinking about trimming it, this shampoo and conditioner works wonders. When I started using it the first finished product was practically camera ready. I love their products and this is one of my new staples now.