BY PANTENE

Fortifies Tips to Help Prevent Split Ends Everlasting Ends 2-in-1 Formula with Antioxidants: Cleans and conditions to smooth split end prone hair 4 Fortifies tips to help prevent split ends and keep your salon fresh look Since 1945, Pantene has had a commitment to healthy hair. Our enriched formulas contain Pro-Vitamins. Hair so healthy it shines. Healthier hair with every wash* Protein loss from hair s core makes it vulnerable to damage. Pantene s damage defying formula with antioxidants is gentle - it reduces protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. see more...

Ashley B.
Newton, KS
As a previous user of Pantene's products, of course I was going to try out their new Pro-V line! I use their 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner either every day or every other day depending on my hair that day. The packaging overall is very sleek and nice, professional. At a rate of $4.97 for the big bottle where I live, I would say that this is very affordable! I will definitely be buying again when I run out of my current bottle! This formula really leaves your hair nice and sleek and ready to be styled. I am a hair-coloring addict, and this formula makes my hair look natural on all aspects!
To conclude, I give this product a 5/5 star rating and very much recommend anyone with any hair type to try out the Pro-V line! They adapt to most hair types and colors!
Celeste B.
I really like this shampoo combo - it smells nice and clean without being too perfumey or fruity, and feels like it cleans my hair nicely and leaves it really soft without being heavy or feeling like it left a film on my hair. My scalp is on the oily side and this shampoo was still great and didn't make my hair feel more oily or anything. A little more than I like to normally spend on shampoo but I still splurge and buy this one every other time, mainly because I'm a big fan of the way it smells
Rrrrrr D.
Tucson, AZ
This shampoo is very good which has conditioner too so it's easy to use. Hair looks heathy and silky. Helps to reduce dandruff. Very useful
Danielle B.
Commercial Point, OH
I love this shampoo and conditioner it smells great it lathers my hair it helps my split ends all-around great product to use
Miriam G.
Woodhaven, NY
It is agreat product I like the way my hair is after I use this product my hair is usually very dry and this revives it
Samantha B.
Save time and money with this amazing Pantene 2 in 1. I love a quick hot shower and this makes it wayyyy easier!
Anjelica W.
Jeannette, PA
I always have at least 1 Pantene product in my collection at all times. This product is great and smells good!
Julia F.
Aston, PA
Liked the 2in1 shampoo and conditioner a lot. Smell is pretty good. Price is very good which I like a lot
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Honestly not the greatest product I mean usually I've never really like to win one you know shampoo and conditioners but this one's been like really disappointing I mean I thought it was gonna be a really good two and one type situation but it was it nonetheless terrible I mean leave my hair dry it feels like I didn't wash her right I mean I would honestly not go for this one I mean it might be different with hair types
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
This is on my shower right now actually! For something that will leave a great impact on your hair for a good price this product is the best. It doesn't take much for this to go a long way. And it smells so good!