BY PANTENE #47 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Fortifies tips to help prevent split ends
Split ends, your end is near. This 2-in-1 formula cleanses and conditions hair, while Pro-Vitamins + Tip Fortify Complex help prevent split ends before they start.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash

USAGE:

• WHO: Great for any hair type that is experiencing split ends
  • WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair root to tip
  • HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-6, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does This Shampoo & Conditioner Really Work For Split...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Arhea P.
Greentown, IN
For a long time now, my mom has been buying this shampoo. Since then, I've always been receiving compliments on my hair and how healthy it looks. It hydrates the hair and makes it feel stronger and healthier. I would recommend this to a friend.
Ashley B.
Newton, KS
As a previous user of Pantene's products, of course I was going to try out their new Pro-V line! I use their 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner either every day or every other day depending on my hair that day. The packaging overall is very sleek and nice, professional. At a rate of $4.97 for the big bottle where I live, I would say that this is very affordable! I will definitely be buying again when I run out of my current bottle! This formula really leaves your hair nice and sleek and ready to be styled. I am a hair-coloring addict, and this formula makes my hair look natural on all aspects!
To conclude, I give this product a 5/5 star rating and very much recommend anyone with any hair type to try out the Pro-V line! They adapt to most hair types and colors!
Melissa L.
Ortonville, MI
I have this in my shower right now. It has a light nice smell. The price is extremely affordable. It's a full lather easy to rinse out. My hair feels smooth and manageable for a couple days after use. I would recommend this to a friend.
Melanie P.
Ashtabula, OH
I have extremely coarse, curly hair. I like the shine and softness this adds to it it protects from frizzy ends and smells wonderful. Also cheap! I would definitely recommend to all my friends and will continue buying.
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
I really like this product mostly because after using it it leaves my hair soft and smooth and were my hair is normally thin it makes it feel ten times thicker then it really is.😁
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH
I am not a big fan of 2in1's ! I grabbed this product trusting the brand and I was not impressed ! It made my hair greasy like and was not all that great ! So overall I was disappointed with this product !
Megan L.
Louisville, KY
Cleans very well, smells great, gives plenty of body, very inexpensive and a great drug store option. Pantene also has tons of options depending on your hair type! There is something for everyone!
Amy B.
Fall River, MA
I use to swear by this shampoo, but I found my hair to become more dry after using it and I stopped using it so that I could try a new brand and found the other brand more effective.
Vero S.
Cloverdale, CA
This 2-1 product is great because you have two things at a time not only does it save money it saves time beast for dry and oily scalp great scent that lasts a long time. Satisfied
Amanda M.
Pantene is a good brand but I recommend not doing the 2 in 1. It smells good and lathers up fantastic but doesn't condition well. My hair felt sort of dry and "straw" like
Does This Shampoo & Conditioner Really Work For Split Ends ? What's The Pricing ?