BY PANTENE

Fortifies tips to help prevent split ends
Split ends, your end is near. This 2-in-1 formula cleanses and conditions hair, while Pro-Vitamins + Tip Fortify Complex help prevent split ends before they start.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for any hair type that is experiencing split ends
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair root to tip
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-6, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Anahi O.
wallla walla
Honestly not the greatest product I mean usually I've never really like to win one you know shampoo and conditioners but this one's been like really disappointing I mean I thought it was gonna be a really good two and one type situation but it was it nonetheless terrible I mean leave my hair dry it feels like I didn't wash her right I mean I would honestly not go for this one I mean it might be different with hair types
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
This is on my shower right now actually! For something that will leave a great impact on your hair for a good price this product is the best. It doesn't take much for this to go a long way. And it smells so good!
Ashley B.
Newton, KS
As a previous user of Pantene's products, of course I was going to try out their new Pro-V line! I use their 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner either every day or every other day depending on my hair that day. The packaging overall is very sleek and nice, professional. At a rate of $4.97 for the big bottle where I live, I would say that this is very affordable! I will definitely be buying again when I run out of my current bottle! This formula really leaves your hair nice and sleek and ready to be styled. I am a hair-coloring addict, and this formula makes my hair look natural on all aspects!
To conclude, I give this product a 5/5 star rating and very much recommend anyone with any hair type to try out the Pro-V line! They adapt to most hair types and colors!
Melanie P.
Ashtabula, OH
I have extremely coarse, curly hair. I like the shine and softness this adds to it it protects from frizzy ends and smells wonderful. Also cheap! I would definitely recommend to all my friends and will continue buying.
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
I really like this product mostly because after using it it leaves my hair soft and smooth and were my hair is normally thin it makes it feel ten times thicker then it really is.😁
Amanda M.
Pantene is a good brand but I recommend not doing the 2 in 1. It smells good and lathers up fantastic but doesn't condition well. My hair felt sort of dry and "straw" like
Catherine M.
Dothan, AL
This 2-1 was amazing. It cleaned my hair very well while moisturizing, helping reduce split ends, and conditioned my hair significantly. I'm not a fan of 2-1's, but I'd use this one over and over and recommend to everyone.
Natalie H.
Los Angeles, CA
This 2 in 1 shampoo unfortunately doesn't work for me. It does not feel like I put conditioner on. After getting out of the shower, I brush my hair and it feels very tangled and feels very rough. Would not really recommend this product. Although, I am still buying Pantene products but I will not use the 2 in 1 shampoo. I'd use the duo (shampoo and conditioner separately).
Celeste B.
I really like this shampoo combo - it smells nice and clean without being too perfumey or fruity, and feels like it cleans my hair nicely and leaves it really soft without being heavy or feeling like it left a film on my hair. My scalp is on the oily side and this shampoo was still great and didn't make my hair feel more oily or anything. A little more than I like to normally spend on shampoo but I still splurge and buy this one every other time, mainly because I'm a big fan of the way it smells
Manvi O.
W Hempstead, NY
I like this shampoo and conditioner in one product. It kills two birds with one stone and I like not having to reapply conditioner after the shampoo. It works really well. It leaves my hair soft and silky. I am pretty satisfied with this product. I would buy it again!