BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Pro-V Essentials Body Enhancer- You can have natural looking body- Boosts flat and lifeless hair- For hair with natural body, bounce and shine- The Pro-Vitamin formula penetrates deep inside the hair- Applying the targeted spray right at the roots, the source of natural body, creates lift and means your hair won't be weighed down- Use Body Enhancer every time you wash your hair- 4-3 fl oz pump spray bottle- Case Pack 6 bottles- SKU: RKBM1447

• Wait is this product for your body or for your hair? The ...2 Answers
  • Is this Body Enhancer for all skin types? ??1 Answers
Canda K.
Sunriver, OR
I love this body enhancer, really anything from Pantene is pretty fantastic! It makes my hair so soft and full of body plus it smells great!
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
I love the smell of Pantene in general. But this takes the cake. I love the smell. Leaves my thin hair full of body!
michelle s.
Fort Worth, TX
I just had a baby and this has made me feel good about my body again love this
Karan S.
Fantastic! Totally happy with this product! Your probably wondering why should I buy this? Well why wouldn't you after smelling this everyone should have one. It's amazing!
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
Otimo produto adoro.. Super recommendo.. Muito b cumpre o que promete ! Experimente ..
Norico T.
España/Navarra-Pamplona
Muy bueno
olor fantastiko y uniko
lo rdcomiendo bastaante a todos💋
espectacular!!!
Cierra D.
Nepean, ON
Wait is this product for your body or for your hair? The reviews are misleading on here. I would have assumed because it's Pantene, it is to make your hair have more volume and body.
erisa t.
Is this Body Enhancer for all skin types? ??