BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Restore hair’s natural volume with Pantene Pro-V Essential Botanicals Volumizing Shampoo. This Volumizing Shampoo combines nature-inspired ingredients with the power of Pro-V nourishment to deliver moisturized hair that’s stronger against damage. Free of parabens and dyes, this uplifting formula is even more effective when paired with Pantene Pro-V Essential Botanicals Volumizing Conditioner.

Buy on Amazon
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
My husband and I use this, it is gender neutral but smells amazing. We both have wavy curly hair and it does a great job with cleaning. We don’t wash our hair with shampoo every day though because It can dry our hair out, its just shampoos in general that do that for us but other than that this shampoo is great
Morgan R.
I bought this in bulk from Costco. I have been using it for about 5 or 6 weeks and noticed that my hair seems stronger and healthier, but there is still build up on my scalp. It washes out clean and doesn't leave a film on my hair.
jessica r.
Anaheim, CA
it leaves my hair soft feeling and looking i like it i got more of thoses i love using it its easy to use i use it everytime i take a shower i love it nice sencts it lasts long on hair
Katherine C.
This shampoo smells nice and leaves my hair feeling nice, shiny and clean. I appreciate that Pantene started to not use sulfates in their products. It’s good for normal hair. I’m satisfied with this product.
megan t.
new york
does a good job keeping my hair shiny and beautiful looking. i wash my hair everyday so it tends to dry or my scalp. this prevents it from doing so. the scent isn’t my favorite but it’s not bad
Angela G.
Absolutely love this product because it makes my hair feel so nice and soft! And I also love it because a little goes a very long way and I would definitely recommend this to all of my family and friends
Rose R.
Como es de costumbre para esta marca, el olor del producto es delicioso, el envase está práctico con su aplicador y es un producto realmente bueno para todo tipo de cabello pero en mi experiencia se llevó bien con mi cabello seco y mal tratado y de cuero cabelludo graso.
Belen V.
Excellent shampoo I like it is really good is smooth, is compared because it is a good product is soft and manageable when using in my hair, is directed in a way that the package explains everything and for what type of hair, I'm really satisfied
Kendra G.
W Middlesex, PA
My skin has been dry so I was worried about using this shampoo. But I’ve been super impressed with this product. It doesn’t dry out my hair, rinsed out easy, and left my hair soft. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
A shampoo I've used for a long time, the price is great and the product works. Nothing too special about it for me, but my hair does look pretty good for about a day or so after washing.