Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Truly Relaxed Hair Moisturizing Shampoo 20.1 fl. oz. Bottle

BY PANTENE

Pantene Truly Relaxed Line is a line of products designed to provide moisture for relaxed hair. The relaxing process can be particularly damaging so each strand needs gentle cleansing with protection against dryness & breakage so you can grow healthy-looking hair. Pantene's oil enriched Truly Relaxed Moisturizing Shampoo deeply moisturizes hair. Relaxed hair is so soft, tamed, and strong against future damage. see more...

• i have heard about this a lot. but is it really worth the money?1 Answers
  • I have really dry hair, does this shampoo actually moisturize it?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new shampoo now and was wondering if the ...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Love this product ! Made from an amazing company with good standing in America uses quality ingredients and always working on their formula it's easy to I find sold in all major chain stores including Walmart Target Krogers Walgreens Rite aid to name a few I highly recommend this product
Oh ya and it smells AMAZING
Shayna J.
Washington, DC
So for years i have been relaxing my hair and there were no shampoos or conditioner targeted to helping relaxed hair even from the african american brands. Pantene blessed me with this moisturizing shampoo which really does hydrate and soften my hair when it's dry, especially in the winter.
Ashlee J.
i really enjoy the price and also how well it works with my relaxed hair. It lathers very well and feels like it cleans my hair and scalp well also. Once i go to straighten m hair its like it makes it so much easier. My hair looks and feels so soft and sleek also.
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for that last 10 years. I have transitioned between relaxed and natural and could always depend on this to hydrate and moisturize my hair because it's always dry.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this shampoo. It's great for relaxed or natural hair actually. The shampoo left my hair feeling soft and it was very manageable after the shampooing. This shampoo should be a wash day essential in every household.
I am of ethnic culture and have a hard time finding the right shampoo and conditioner. When i happened upon this brand at the store i am so glad i did! Not only is it a great price but it does wonders to my hair even after just one use!
Nicole L.
Columbus, OH
This is the best shampoo you could buy. It has a very strong cent and it makes your hair super soft and flowy. That's what it does to my hair. The scent also stays in for a really long time. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
This shampoo literally makes my hair feel so soft from the moisturizing part of the shampoo and I love it so much I don't use it as often because it can make my hair a little bit greasy but every once in while it's awesome
Jetarika M.
Cedar hill, TX
When I used to get perms(even now that I do not) this was my go to shampoo and conditioner. It gave me so much bounce and shine my hair still looked healthy and didn't have damage.
Apryl J.
This product works good for color treated hair.  It left my hair feeling nice and soft despite the harsh color I had. This was also my go to shampoo when I had a relaxer.
Brittany B.
I've been looking for a new shampoo now and was wondering if the shampoo will help my curls stay curly and bouncy all without drying it out?
LaTerrica W.
Columbus, MS
Does thus product work well with 4C hair type?
Sophie B.
I have really dry hair, does this shampoo actually moisturize it?
Alyssa G.
i have heard about this a lot. but is it really worth the money?