Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Truly Natural Hair Curl Defining Conditioner 17.7 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Isis W.

BY PANTENE

Pantene’s Truly Natural Line is a line of products designed to help manage your natural hair. Pantene knows that your hair has a unique structure with distinctive twists & turns so hair can knot and be unmanageable. Pantene's oil-enriched Truly Natural Conditioner moisturizes and detangles natural hair. The Pro-V formula leaves hair soft, shiny, and protected from damage. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Isis W.
Great product makes your hair soft and rectangles easy. Told all my natural friends about this product.You can purchase this at Walmart,Walgreens. This is a must have product. Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Truly Natural Hair Curl Defining Conditioner 17.7 fl. oz. Bottle
Lisa M.
West Chester, OH
The smell of this product was amazing. It was thick and creamy and truly defined my curls. It is the best curly hair conditioner I have ever used. I actually ran out of it and need to get some more. I tend to use a lot of it because it doesn't weigh down my hair and just moisturizes extremely well.
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
I do not recommend Pantene. If you use Pantene now ... STOP. Take a piece of your hair and run your fingers down it. Feel that greasy wax texture? Those are the wax products used in Pantene to help the hair APPEAR soft and straight. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Shahara W.
I absolutely love the way certain Pantene products work in my hair. It doesn't leave my hair frizzy and the smell is great. This leaves my hair feeling light, clean, soft and moisturized. i would recommend this to anyone that asks about my hair.
Queen Esther S.
A ride or die, Holy Grail CoWash that has been a staple in my home for almost 6 years. Provides such amazing slip and hydration. Leaving my hair soft and moisturized with no stripping of natural oils. A definite must have!
Breah d.
Louisville , KY
I am a naturalista . I have big curly natural hair and was looking for a affordable product that left my hair feeling soft and defined. You can't beat it for the price and I love how it smells and tames my curls .
Araceli V.
Favorite from their line! Amazing scent , texture & it works wonders on any type of hair. The bottle is great! I love the dark shade! I have dark brown curly hair and it worked wonders on mines.
Shakeema B.
LOVE this product! It doesnt take much to make hair & scalp feel clean... a little bit goes a long way. The price is a great value for the size and I will definitely be buying this again
Diana L.
Riverside, CA
this makes my hair feel wonderful and soft it looks so good and nice im really liking it and the way it feels on my hair my hair color is light brown and its thin i would recommend this to other people
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
Provides nice slip in your hair after shampooing, leaves hair feeling silky. I usually buy at beauty supply store or Walmart and the conditioner is usually under $5.00. Yes I would buy again