BY PANTENE

Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it with Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo. The powerful Pro-V formula wraps every strand as it gently cleanses, helps replenish dry hair, fights humidity and gives you all-day frizz control. With a blend of Argan and avocado oils, you’re left with beautifully sleek and hydrated hair that’s touchably soft. Pair with Smooth & Sleek Conditioner for 48 hour frizz-fighting endurance.*, *vs. non-conditioning shampoo see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this product I have used it quite a few times it is very cheap obviously it's from the drugstore so it's an easy find and it's usually a staple. I felt like that it would build up in my hair and make my hair very greasy because I have very oily hair. It's hard to find shampoos that don't make my hair oily but I do need the repair so I struggle sometimes but I felt like gave the oiliness.
A J.
A J.
This is a great product and brand. Really affordable and is very gentle on your hair. It's great for those little refillable travel bottles. Keeps your hair from drying out during travels and you can find it just about anywhere.
Danae H.
Danae H.
Mount Joy, PA
Only shampoo I use! It's incredible to my hair and inexpensive. It smooths my hair without making it sticky or greasy. Best for either dry or oily. It lathers thick. I would always buy it, again and again!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Duluth, GA
Just bought this and you can definitely tell the difference between cheap shampoo and a quality product like this. Leaves hair cleaned but not stripped of moisture and feeling rough.
Marie P.
Marie P.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this brand. It smells good, and goes really good in my hair. I have really thick and long hair and it does the job(:
Ericka R.
Ericka R.
Love this shampoo! Keeps my hair smelling amazing soft and strong! Been using it for 6 months and not stopping .
Sherry W.
Sherry W.
Hazel Green, AL
I didn't personally love this product......
I love the way is smells but I'm not a fan....
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
I have very frizzy curly hair and need a lot of TLC. Pantene's Smooth and Sleek collection has a great scent and it works great for people with dry hair. Lathers great and leaves hair very smooth. My only dissapointment is that it left my hair very oily and by the second day I had to wash again.
Kara A.
Kara A.
The amount you get for the price is always a great starting point. I like that it does not leaving my hair feeling oily after 8 hours. I would recommend it for people that do have naturally oily hair because it definitely takes care of it, while leaving your hair soft and silky.
Katherin N.
Katherin N.
miami, FL
i really like pantene, and specially this shampoo because i have an oily hair, i mean is really hard to get it clean with the first wash, but with this shampoo i'm really happy. it has a nice sense and i haven't any problem with it, i would totally recomend it to a friend