BY PANTENE

Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it with Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo. The powerful Pro-V formula wraps every strand as it gently cleanses, helps replenish dry hair, fights humidity and gives you all-day frizz control. With a blend of Argan and avocado oils, you’re left with beautifully sleek and hydrated hair that’s touchably soft. Pair with Smooth & Sleek Conditioner for 48 hour frizz-fighting endurance.*, *vs. non-conditioning shampoo see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
I'm not quite sure how I feel about this product I have used it quite a few times it is very cheap obviously it's from the drugstore so it's an easy find and it's usually a staple. I felt like that it would build up in my hair and make my hair very greasy because I have very oily hair. It's hard to find shampoos that don't make my hair oily but I do need the repair so I struggle sometimes but I felt like gave the oiliness.
Sasha L.
I have very frizzy curly hair and need a lot of TLC. Pantene's Smooth and Sleek collection has a great scent and it works great for people with dry hair. Lathers great and leaves hair very smooth. My only dissapointment is that it left my hair very oily and by the second day I had to wash again.
Kara A.
The amount you get for the price is always a great starting point. I like that it does not leaving my hair feeling oily after 8 hours. I would recommend it for people that do have naturally oily hair because it definitely takes care of it, while leaving your hair soft and silky.
Katherin N.
miami, FL
i really like pantene, and specially this shampoo because i have an oily hair, i mean is really hard to get it clean with the first wash, but with this shampoo i'm really happy. it has a nice sense and i haven't any problem with it, i would totally recomend it to a friend
Brianna B.
Palmer, AK
Decent product for the price. If you have naturally curly hair it really adds weight onto your curls leaving them very droopy and heavy. It also left some residue on my scalp. I would not buy again due to my hair type.
Jana Y.
Summit Hill, PA
Makes my hair super duper soft and silky and smooth. A bit higher in price than others but it's worth it. Smells really nice, but it doesn't last too long in my opinion. Lathers really well and feels very clean. Overall pretty satisfied with this product.
Leah J.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is a great brand for shampoo and conditioner. I get highlights in my hair and my hair used to be soft, but now it feels very tangly and rough. After using this brand of shampoo, it was not harsh on my hair and was life changing. I was very pleased with the results and would recommend.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I have been using Pantene for years and this one is one of my favorites. It smells really nice and it makes my hair feel clean but not dry and keeps it looking healthy.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I adore this line. It makes my hair smell like no other and it does seem to be a lot smoother! Definitely worth a try for anyone with frizzy hair. And the scent is to die for. Extremely satisfied with this and would recommend!
Angie M.
Villanova, PA
I love this product. My hair is so moisturized and voluminous. It used to be very dry at the ends, but it's so much better now. So grateful to have found this. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry hair or needs a little something to make their hair less blah.