BY PANTENE

Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it with Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo. Featuring a powerful Pro-V formula, Repair & Protect Shampoo instantly nourishes strands to help repair and protect from damage, giving you visibly healthy hair. The nutrient-rich lather wraps every strand for effortless detangling and shine. Pair with Repair & Protect Conditioner for 2X less breakage* and incredible results., *shampoo & conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite Pantene shampoo. It smells great and it makes my hair soft and smooth. I have a really oily scalp and I'm prone to dandruff, so there's a shampoo that I use twice a week called T-Sal. After a couple uses or so, you're supposed to go back to your old shampoo and this repair and protect Pantene shampoo is what I usually use. Massage your hair really well with the shampoo in it. I would also recommend using the repair and protect conditioner too. Pantene can be expensive, so it may be best buying it at a dollar store or Walmart.
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for about 3 weeks. I wash my hair every day to every other day. I have curly thin hair and this has helped my hair from falling out so much when I wash my hair and untangle my hair. You don't have to use a huge amount of the product which is great. It smells amazing as most of their products do. I to planning on repurchasing this once this bottle is done.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is a good brand that make awesome products but not all the hairs act equally so the result can't vary in everyone who tried but my experience with it is really good and the price is affordable
Joyce J.
I wish Pantene would simplify their line. There are so many product varieties out there that I can never decide what I should buy, especially since they all seem to do the same thing. I like buying Pantene to mix up the routine a little, but I don't think it works particularly better than other shampoos.
VE-1140167 Andry P.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Los productos de pantene son realmente geniales, ayudan a proteger tu cabello del daño de todos los dias, lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, la mejor marca de todas
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have enjoyed Pantene products for many of years now. They offer so many different lines for all targeted areas. The lather is nice no matter the line. It stands beside other really expensive products. Value is outstanding and you can pick these up just about anywhere.
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand for their great smell and how it last in your hair it said would help with damaged hair and control it cant compare it to other brand the only bad down side is that I always seem to get my dandruff after several uses of this brand
Jayden P.
Crystal, MI
I like this shampoo because it really gets the job done. I have an oilier scalp and I feel that it really gets that deep clean I need. Compared to Tresseme, I feel like it does the same job or better. It also lathers very well and does not leave my hair feeling dry or brittle.
Sara K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing!! I use once or twice a week to help cleanse my bleached/toned silver hair between toning washes. Hair feels great after each use. Soft and manageable.
Katie B.
Danville, KY
I LOVE this shampoo! It's so hydrating and cleaning! It smells awesome when I wash my hair and it remains smelling awesome throughout the day. It lathers with just a quarter sized amount. I love this shampoo and I would buy it again.
Anni R.
Berkeley, CA
Is this shampoo good for oily hair?