BY PANTENE

Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it with Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo. Featuring a powerful Pro-V formula, Repair & Protect Shampoo instantly nourishes strands to help repair and protect from damage, giving you visibly healthy hair. The nutrient-rich lather wraps every strand for effortless detangling and shine. Pair with Repair & Protect Conditioner for 2X less breakage* and incredible results., *shampoo & conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Pantene is a good brand that make awesome products but not all the hairs act equally so the result can't vary in everyone who tried but my experience with it is really good and the price is affordable
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Belleview , Fl
Leaves my hair feeling very soft. My hair also smells very good. I wash it every other day and on the second day my hair is still smelling good.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Jackson, MO
It makes my hair soft and shiney it leaves it feeling strong and healthy great stuff! Smells great at agreat price cant go wrong
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Mi pelo no es para este tipo de producto , he visto que. A otras personas con otro tipo de pelo le funciona
Gladelina M.
Gladelina M.
Boston , MA
I have been using this for about 3 weeks. I wash my hair every day to every other day. I have curly thin hair and this has helped my hair from falling out so much when I wash my hair and untangle my hair. You don't have to use a huge amount of the product which is great. It smells amazing as most of their products do. I to planning on repurchasing this once this bottle is done.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I have enjoyed Pantene products for many of years now. They offer so many different lines for all targeted areas. The lather is nice no matter the line. It stands beside other really expensive products. Value is outstanding and you can pick these up just about anywhere.
Brianda E.
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
I love this brand for their great smell and how it last in your hair it said would help with damaged hair and control it cant compare it to other brand the only bad down side is that I always seem to get my dandruff after several uses of this brand
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
I've used this for like 5 years and it has been the best one I've ever used ! It is very affordable and makes your hair look super glowy and not drying at all highly reccomend this !
Kayley Marie O.
Kayley Marie O.
Vallejo, CA
I have very dry and damaged hair. It's very coarse and very different from what other Asian girls have (im Asian). I needed something to make it silky. I bought this specifically for the damaged part.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Brooklyn, NY
I color my hair often and use a lot of heat on my hair. All of the things you shouldn't do and my hair is still not damaged and is always soft. Pantene is my go to. I do switch it up from repair and protect to color revival to. Lassi.
Anni R.
Anni R.
Berkeley, CA
Is this shampoo good for oily hair?