Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Repair & Protect Conditioner 38.2 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Judith C.Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Repair & Protect Conditioner 38.2 fl. oz. Pump uploaded by Jessica V.

BY PANTENE

Fuel your hair with the nourishing power of Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Conditioner. This powerful Pro-V formula contains micro-moisturizers that wrap every strand for long lasting softness and manageability. Gently massage into hair and rinse to experience rapid nourishment and beautifully soft hair. Pair with Repair & Protect Shampoo for noticeable damage repair with 2X less breakage.*, *shampoo & conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Vernice F.
Bronx, NY
I have been using Pantene Pro V since I was twelve years old. It's my all time favorite drug store shampoo/conditioner, why? Because it gives my hair the same consistency, volume, shine, and most importantly strength as any expensive salon product. It gets the job done, it's affordable and gentle to your hair, what more can you ask?.
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
Love the smell of this shampoo. It honestly reminds me of basically any other drug store shampoo. Does what it's supposed to which is make my hair feel clean. I'm not sure how great the color protection is because I tend to use higher end but for the price, it's a decent shampoo.
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the S/C like I currently use 3 times a week. I have very coarse, thick, curly, and brittle hair so I needed a product that would strengthen my curls. Although this was my favorite S/C duo for a while, it simply just isn't cutting it anymore for me.
Aseel H.
Hilliard
I love the smell of this shampoo! Since i hade dry hair it helps with that a lot. I usually get the largest from Sams club.
I have been using Pantene for more than 5 years and i love their products so much!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I have bought these big bottles at sams club Sam's Club because you get alot of product for your money. I wouldnt say there is anything special about this shampoo and conditioner but i dont have anything negative to say about it either. It does make my hair feel really soft after i blow dry it though. If your at sams club buy this shampoo and conditioner.
Alyssa B.
Twin Cities
I used this for the first time this weekend. It made my hair so amazingly soft and the scent lasted for days! I have color treated damaged hair and it left my hair feeling silly smooth. I would definitely use again.
Angel Z.
Chillicothe
The best Pantene condetioner ever. It gives fresh manageable healthy hair. I love how it makes my hair a shiny. It gives shine and strength to my hair against damage. It helps a lot to my hair specially that I have color treated hair. It gives me healthy hair inside and out. Highly recommend
member-d8ee83748
Philadelphia, PA
I love all of Pantene's products, they always smell good and makes your hair soft and fluffy "the good fluffy, not frizzy". I have natural hair and this company had been my go to since I have been a teen.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
I used to LOVE LOVE Pantene back in the 90s this is All I used ! But ever since they changed THIER scent and ingredients around 2000 I hate it
sabrina a.
Austin, TX
I use this for my hair because it makes my hair smell really good and it gets my hair straight once i get out the shower and brush it