Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Radiant Color Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer I.Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Radiant Color Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Isabela M.

Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Radiant Color Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Fuel your hair in one simple, powerful step with Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner. Featuring a blend of Pro-V nutrients, this rich 2 in 1 formula adds moisture and gives hair brilliant shine. With Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine, your hair will feel healthy as it’s hydrated from root to tip. Simply massage into wet hair and rinse. Use along with Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine treatments to let your color shine.

Gladis H.
Jonesboro, GA
I was at my mom’s house for the weekend when I first started using it. I don’t have colored hair, but I still loved it. I decided to go ahead & purchase the one that’s not for color treated hair. It leaves my hair silky & voluminous. I have long hair & it’s repaired my hair that I don’t even have to straighten it anymore. It has my hair smelling so fresh & nice. I contently get asked what perfume I’m wearing. The scent last all day & the next day.
too. It’s currently the shampoo & conditioner I’m using. I love that it’s a drugstore product as well! Definitely will keep on purchasing!
Bridget F.
Rockledge, PA
as a hairdresser i am constantly looking for new/better hair care for my clients that won't break the bank. please please please do not spend $100+ on getting your hair colored just to use a $5 shampoo that will strip all of the color out. people do your research and find a better (maybe more expensive) shampoo that will help your help and keep your color looking fresher longer. it is 100% worth the money.
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
All I need to keep my hair clean, soft, shiny, and healthy. Keeps my color from fading and doesn't leave a residue while conditioning perfectly. Super simple and effective. Smells great and has great lather. Highly recommended. My go-to shampoo/conditioner!
Sophia Z.
Pretty good shampoo and conditioner. I like how its 2 and 1 so it lets me skip a step while im in the shower. It has a nice scent and the morning after it always leaves me with soft, silky, smooth hair that I love. The price is great for the size of the bottle.
Lilia B.
Palm Coast , FL
I love the smell it gives my hair shine and brilliance. Conditioner works well too hydrates leathers.,soft touch . My hair is oily at the roots and dry at the ends. It works fine . And because it's color treated it's fine, I don't know if it helps preserve the color but I hope so!
Sam B.
Works Great! Except if you have oily hair like me, my hair is naturally oily, it smells amazing, lasts long, nourishes my ends, but at the same time leaves my roots greasy. I am overall satisfied because this is not for oily hair and does its job otherwise.
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Cheiroso como nunca se viu. Usei esse produto sem muita esperançade que fosse ser um bom produto pra mim. Mas eis que me surpreendi. Meu cabelo ficou limpo, macio, com brilho e com um aroma dos deuses.
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
I bought this shampoo when I wanted to protect my hair color and it worked wonderfully. It smells amazing the only thing I noticed is it caused some build up but maybe it was because it's a 2 in 1 product which I know can be a little heavier on the hair
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I used this when I was away at a friends house for a week. My hair isn't damaged. After using this for a week, my hair did feel stronger. I saw results when I used my blow dryer and founds that my hair was easier to manage. I would use it for myself now.
Darlene W.
Bethel, CT
I really love the Pantene shampoos for my hair.  This 2 in 1 is my option for when I travel and need to keep packing to a minimum.  The dual purpose shampoo/conditioner is a great bargain.  It's lightly scented and makes my hair shiny and healthy.  I like that it has a color protector built in.
Michael R.
Morrow, GA
This isn't for natural hair right