Add a Photo

By PANTENE
#673 in Shampoo
Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo puts in more than it takes out with every wash. With a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients, it gently cleanses your hair as it fuels every strand with strength. The formula helps lock in moisture, so you’re left with intensely hydrated, strong and beautiful hair. Pair with Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner for healthier hair with 2X the moisture.*, *When used as a system with Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner based on moisturized feel vs. non-conditioning shampoo
Photo (1)
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Feb. 15, 2017, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo 20.1 fl. oz. Bottle
I have mixed feelings for this shampoo. I will say it is a good shampoo because it works as great as any other Pantene shampoo line I've tried. My mixed feelings are in regards to its "daily moisture" component; my hair looked great, but I didn't see a significant different or any difference when it comes to moisture.
I'd like to note that I have very dry hair and that I have to constantly use oils and wash my hair less often to keep healthy.
Missy P.
Missy P.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Feb. 22, 2017, 1:48 a.m.
I used to wear Pantene all the time when I was younger and it made my hair super soft and smell so good. I switched to some other products because I would dye my hair all the time. It got so damaged it wouldn't grow as fast. I decided to start using Pantene again, renewal, and it leaves my hair so soft and has improved the length in my hair. (I also don't brush my hair often) I love this product!
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Feb. 15, 2017, 4:27 p.m.
I truly love Pantene products. They have an amazing and long-lasting scent. They smooth my hair from the root to the tip. The only problem I have with Pantene is it sometimes it tends to dry out my scalp a little bit. But if I use moisturizing shampoo before I use my Pantene it is fine. But the scent is absolutely amazing.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
Feb. 15, 2017, 10:07 p.m.
Okay so I have "pelo de elote" (hair the texture of corn leaves) and it is so difficult to find something that moisturizes my hair.. I've been using this with the conditioner and have felt my hair so much softer and easier to work with. It smells great too! So if you have hair the texture of a broom like mine, you should definitely give this a try
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Feb. 15, 2017, 8:35 p.m.
I love the smell of Pantene shampoo! It smells so clean and fresh and it lasts all day long. It's a very affordable brand and you can find it just about anywhere. It lathers up nicely and makes your hair feel really clean and soft. I buy this shampoo frequently. I would recommend.
Emily S.
Emily S.
North Las Vegas, NV
Feb. 21, 2017, 4:29 a.m.
I used Pantene for many years (10+ years) and noticed it was thinning my hair. Although it smelled so good, it was damaging my hair. I don't know if this only happened to me. I changed to a different brand and my hair is getting thicker. I would never go back to using Pantene.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Conway, AR
Feb. 20, 2017, 7:47 p.m.
This is the best shampoo I have found without buying expensive ones from the salon. A little bit goes a long way, and for someone who has thin, but long hair, it is perfect. My scalp tends to dry out, resulting in my hair breaking and falling out, and this is the only shampoo I have found that provides the perfect amount of moisture and silkiness, without breaking the bank!
Gisselle P.
Gisselle P.
Los Angeles ca
June 20, 2017, 2:52 p.m.
Simce using this product, Ive notice that my natural wavy hair is coming back. I dye my hair red about every 2-3 months. I decided to give this brand n type of shampoo to see if my hair has any change. I can honestly say.. after the first wash i didnt put any oils in my hair, and my hair was nice wavy n shiny.
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Feb. 19, 2017, 2:29 a.m.
The pantene Pro-V Dream Care Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo 20.1 fl. oz. Bottle has a great lather. I have very thick hair and loads of it. I tened to notice that the Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Daily Moisture Renewal sometimes leaves my hair feeling a little waxy.
Kristina V.
Kristina V.
New Rochelle, NY
June 20, 2017, 1:59 p.m.
Pantene shampoo products usually smells great. That's why me and my husband love it. The only thing I don't like with prolonged use of this product is that it gives me dandruff. If it weren't for that, I'd give it a 5 star rating. Would still recommend this to others whose scalps are not so sensitive as mine.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair?