Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo 20.1 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY PANTENE #88 in Shampoo

Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo puts in more than it takes out with every wash. With a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients, it gently cleanses your hair as it fuels every strand with strength. The formula helps lock in moisture, so you’re left with intensely hydrated, strong and beautiful hair. Pair with Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner for healthier hair with 2X the moisture.*, *When used as a system with Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner based on moisturized feel vs. non-conditioning shampoo see more...

• How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair? 2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
I have mixed feelings for this shampoo. I will say it is a good shampoo because it works as great as any other Pantene shampoo line I've tried. My mixed feelings are in regards to its "daily moisture" component; my hair looked great, but I didn't see a significant different or any difference when it comes to moisture.
I'd like to note that I have very dry hair and that I have to constantly use oils and wash my hair less often to keep healthy.
Missy P.
Missy P.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I used to wear Pantene all the time when I was younger and it made my hair super soft and smell so good. I switched to some other products because I would dye my hair all the time. It got so damaged it wouldn't grow as fast. I decided to start using Pantene again, renewal, and it leaves my hair so soft and has improved the length in my hair. (I also don't brush my hair often) I love this product!
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I truly love Pantene products. They have an amazing and long-lasting scent. They smooth my hair from the root to the tip. The only problem I have with Pantene is it sometimes it tends to dry out my scalp a little bit. But if I use moisturizing shampoo before I use my Pantene it is fine. But the scent is absolutely amazing.
Rachel U.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
I absolutely love Pantene products.My hair is straight perm and color treated, after several years, the perm result had faded leaving my hair dry and frizzy.I use this shampoo to renew the natural moisture of my hair,without going through any chemical treatment again.So far I am making small progress, I use this together with the Pantene renewal conditioner, and it leaves my hair soft and silky, also the smell is divine!
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
Okay so I have "pelo de elote" (hair the texture of corn leaves) and it is so difficult to find something that moisturizes my hair.. I've been using this with the conditioner and have felt my hair so much softer and easier to work with. It smells great too! So if you have hair the texture of a broom like mine, you should definitely give this a try
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
I love the smell of Pantene shampoo! It smells so clean and fresh and it lasts all day long. It's a very affordable brand and you can find it just about anywhere. It lathers up nicely and makes your hair feel really clean and soft. I buy this shampoo frequently. I would recommend.
Emily S.
Emily S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I used Pantene for many years (10+ years) and noticed it was thinning my hair. Although it smelled so good, it was damaging my hair. I don't know if this only happened to me. I changed to a different brand and my hair is getting thicker. I would never go back to using Pantene.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
I absolutely love Pantene! I color my hair often so I need a shampoo that isn't going to dry my hair and strip the color out. This one works amazing, my hair always feels so soft and smooth after using it. And it smells great, and helps my color last longer. I would recommend to anyone that dyes, curls, or blow dries their hair.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Conway, AR
This is the best shampoo I have found without buying expensive ones from the salon. A little bit goes a long way, and for someone who has thin, but long hair, it is perfect. My scalp tends to dry out, resulting in my hair breaking and falling out, and this is the only shampoo I have found that provides the perfect amount of moisture and silkiness, without breaking the bank!
maegan l.
maegan l.
My mom only bought me Pantene growing up. As I got older I began trying out other shampoos and conditioners, but I always come back to Pantene. It is a very thick formula and leaves product on your hair which is great if you have thick, frizzy hair because it holds everything down and makes your hair look smooth.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair?