Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Breakage Defense Shampoo 20.1 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Forbes F.

BY PANTENE

Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it with Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense Shampoo. The powerful Pro-V formula wraps every strand as it gently cleanses with antioxidants and helps strengthen hair against damage. With Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense, your hair will feel healthy and strong as it nourishes from root to tip. Simply massage into wet hair, rinse, and follow up with Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense Conditioner and treatments for 2X* stronger hair all day long., *Breakage Defense shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo see more...

• How well does this product work at keping your hair from breaking...1 Answers
Christina F.
Just recently tried this and I love it!! I have wavy, frizzier hair and since using this I have noticed a dramatic difference in how smooth my hair is. It is much less frizzy and my waves are smoother and more tamed.
I do have to wash my hair every other day instead of every third day because my roots tend to get greasiest a little quicker, but it's so worth it. And it's drugstore, so it's affordable!!
Arielle L.
Scottsdale, AZ
The shampoo doesn't leave any residue, but it isn't as rejuvenating as the title makes you think. My hair felt dry and twiggy after using it. I prefer tresemme for a cheap good shampoo, especially for hydration. Won't purchase again, but would use again if found in a hotel shower or something along those lines.
Rebecca R.
I use the shampoo when my hair needs a little love!! When I'm over due for a hair cut lol it helps my dead ends so much I totally love it! And I can keep my long hair for a little longer😍😍 for what it does the price is great! Don't forget to pair it with the conditioner!
member-8e1dc00ee
Iaeger, WV
Not crazy over this product what so ever, it's something I would pass on! The scent is nice and my hair smells nice after, but it's really stripes my hair down and doesn't hold on any hydration! I also color my hair and this product doesn't do well with colored hair. Disappointing product.
Adrienne W.
Smells great and left my hair feel clean although a little dry. I did not notice a change in the amount of breakage even after consistent usage. For an everyday shampoo it is decent but doesn't work as stated.
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
This is my top sevond favorite shampoo an conditioner bc mine an my youngest daughters hair breaks a lot an falls out just like me , an I have a few jars of the coconut leave in conditioner I mean u gotta use the same amount for at least a month straight to see how well it works
Forbes F.
Marrero
This give my hair the perfect feeling. Before my hair was either too dry or too oily and this has such an amazing smell! My boyfriend loves it. I strongly believe it has helped my hair from breaking off.
MARIA A.
San Benito, TX
pantene is definitely my go to brand for shampoos and conditioners. The only problem i have with it lately is that due to post partum hormones i've gotten a lot of dandruff with it. Had to change brands. Hopefully once hormones are back to normal i can go back to using it.
Kristyn B.
Blue Springs, MO
I LOVE this product. It makes my hair so soft, especially the morning after use! It has a nice scent & it's long lasting. I have rather dry, brittle hair and it really takes care of that. I defiantly would rebuy this product.
Isha B.
Pantene is absolutely terrible for your hair. This stuff cause so much buildup on your hair that it's absolutely ridiculous! I wish I could give this stuff zero stars!
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
How well does this product work at keping your hair from breaking? And what do you love about it?