Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Breakage Defense 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Fuel your hair in one simple, powerful step with Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner. The powerful 2 in 1 Pro-V formula wraps every strand as it gently cleanses and conditions with antioxidants to prevent protein loss in hair and helps strengthen hair against damage. Simply massage into wet hair and rinse. Use along with Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense treatments for healthy looking hair.

My hair gets very oily from some products. Did this make your hair oily?
I have very fine hair, and for some reason other Pantene products have failed to volumize and protect from breakage! Has anyone tried it and has similar to my hair ?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Breakage Defense 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Hidalgo, TX
I just bought this and it makes my hair look amazing! It gives glow and volume and it refreshes my look. Recommended for damaged ends
Me gusta esta marca porque mi pelo se siente suave el shampoo no me lo deja duro es como si usará acondicionador junto al shampoo
Orleans
Awesome product leaves your hair soft and manageable gold series is the best if you use any Pantene altho more expensive.
Philadelphia, PA
Saw a difference in my hair after using this. Love that it is a two in one product. Makes it convenient and affordable.
Pantene Is magnificent leaves a natural moisturizing and shine in the hair and its smell is wonderful I recommend them
Lincoln Park, MI
I normally don't like Pantene products but this conditioner really moisturizes my hair and leaves it soft and smooth!
Durham, NC
I love the way this makes my hair feel. It's so light and leaves my hair feeling soft, healthy, and rejuvenated.
This is a must have shampoo and conditioner for any hair type and i would recommend to anyone! I love Pantene!
Good conditioner but not the best out there. Doesn't make a noticeable different in breakage of my hair.
Baltimore, MD
I used the Gold Series for natural hair. I really like it. It leaves your hair soft and moisturized