Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Breakage Defense 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Fuel your hair in one simple, powerful step with Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner. The powerful 2 in 1 Pro-V formula wraps every strand as it gently cleanses and conditions with antioxidants to prevent protein loss in hair and helps strengthen hair against damage. Simply massage into wet hair and rinse. Use along with Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense treatments for healthy looking hair.

My hair gets very oily from some products. Did this make your hair oily?
I have very fine hair, and for some reason other Pantene products have failed to volumize and protect from breakage! Has anyone tried it and has similar to my hair ?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Breakage Defense 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Nice, CA
I usually dont prefer buying 2 in 1's but ... I came acroos thud one right here and it works great for my hair.My suster buys it my mom buys it so i had to go out and purchase this product and i didmt regret it . I have long thick brown hair and alot of the times i dont use heat on my hair but i have been sense using this product and my hair hasnt been feeling dry or breaking as much as it was before i started using this product. I highly recommend this product !
I have always wanted to try Pantene but the only down side for me is that it dries out my scalp. I recommend this shampoo to someone that has different texture hair but for me it doesn't really work. It leaves my hair soft but dries out my scalp. Too bad
Ulster, PA
The only brand conditioner I use since I was a kid. This really make my hair so soft after wash and it smells so good. The bottle is also very affordable and easy to find where to buy it. A bottle last me at least 3-4 months and I have a very long hair.
Pewaukee, WI
I love how having a 2 in 1 product helps shorten my shower time, but sometimes I wish I could double condition. This has a pleasant smell and definitely gets the job done, but I still wish I had the option to add a little extra condition at the end of my wash
For me, this isn't a revolutionary or life-changing hair product, but just a really great all around conditioner. Makes my hair feel soft and clean and plays well with other brands of shampoo. Can't go wrong with this one if you need a new conditioner.
Flat Rock, MI
Im not picky about my shampoo and conditioner but this one me is nice. It smells nice and lathers easily. I have oily hair and this kind of helped. + it made my hair super smooth. I buy thie kind a lot.
Chicago , IL
Purchased this shampoo but i have to admit i wouldnt buy it again. After first use it left my hair super dry & tangled. I have wavy hair it worked great for my sister who hair straight hair. But i wouldnt purchase again
My hair just love this conditioner. It helps me control my knots and tangles the ingredients are really good. Most of things in here are pretty good for your hair!! The smell is amazing!! I would reccomend this to everyone!!
Madison, TN
So I have to that this shampoo did help with the breakage but it's definitely not for curly hair I felt like it made my hair a little dry but overall it did do what it said it was supposed to do witch is help with breakage !
Los Angeles, CA
When your budget isn't the greatest starting off as A new family in this economy Pantene pro-V has my back. This 2-1 breakage defense helps for the sleep I must catch while missing out on my hair care needs.