BY PANTENE

1 Pantene Truly Relaxed Hair Intense Moisturizing Shampoo 12.6 oz 1 Pantene Truly Natural Hair Deep Conditioner 12.6 oz 1 Pantene Moisturizing Conditioner 12.6 oz

Buy on Amazon
Ahlizee W.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to review the Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner for WOC aka Type 3b-4c hair. I grew up using this product in home and as I got older I really hated it. I didn't realize that instead of nourishing and conditioning my hair it was breaking it off and drying it out. Maybe because this is a WOC friendly (my own opinion not facts) company, they are missing key ingredients for the woman of color but whatever it was ... wasn't agreeing with my curly sue. I recommend this product though for relaxed hair, and easily maintained hair, it has it's different effects . It'll just have to be a test in progress for the next person.
dai w.
Smithfield, VA
this one definitely does the job! Very fresh,light scent that I love and works really great! My hair was super soft and looked healthy! Had lots of compliments even after first use! I received this product for free to test and review and will be buying it in the future for sure!
Yes, I recommend this product !
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
I have very thick curly/kinky combination hair, and for the price this is the best value I've found yet. My scalp stays moist and it doesn't smell bad. I wouldn't put it above my Cantú shampoo and conditioner set, but it does the job well!
C&B C.
Canton, MI
This is our shampoo and conditioner of choice! It has a subtle and delightful scent that lasts for a nice amount of time. It leaves our hair the softest and moisturized the longest. I have dry hair and my fiance' has oily hair and this product works on both of our hair types.
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
Pantene never fails me when it comes to moisturizing and frizz control. The relaxed and natural is a bit too heavy but the double moisture is perfect. The price point is really good. I would definitely buy it again!
Deanna L.
Morristown, NJ
Love these products! I love that Pantene made a line specifically for WOC at an affordable price. You can find these products at any drug store. They also smell amazing and leave your hair feeling healthy
Stefanie B.
San Antonio , TX
Really great for my relaxed hair and even for my daughters natural hair. We both have dry scalp and this provides the moisture that's lacking without leaving any buildup.
One of our staples
Katie C.
Great set for the price. I use this when I do it use my daily clarifying shampoo and want to give my hair that extra oomph it needs. Lathers in nicely into the hair and makes it feeling nice and sleek and soft.
Sasha S.
Washington, IN
This is my favorite favorite favorite conditioner. I dye my hair often and my hair is very thin. This restores my hair back to normality. The scent smells so good leaves my hair very soft
F J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I am using this conditioner now!! The smell is not too strong. It provided moisture to my hair. I brought this at a discount store. I'll go back and buy the remaining conditioners. It's effective. Try it!
Brooke E.
I have seen this in stores... how does it compare to say, Moroccan Oil??
Carolyn T.
Doral, FL
Have you tried these products? Can you tell me if they're good for my damaged hair?
Jodi L.
I wanted to know the feelings of those that have tried this shampoo and conditioner. How does it leave your hair? TY!