BY PANTENE

• Anyone have issues with the product drying out your hair?2 Answers
Sydney L.
Tallahassee
This is the best detangling spray ever! I have super tangly hair especially right out of the shower, so a good detangling spray is a necessity. I’ve literally gone through about 10 bottles of this, maybe more. I’ve used it for years!
Asa S.
Cambria , CA
This is perfect conditioner spray to go. I took it to my trip and lasted for long time. The Pantene makes such a great product. My hair feels so much softer in person. I’m really happy with the result.
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
My hair’s favorite detangling spray! I love that the product is a spray which allows for easy application to my curly hair. It will hydrate your hair as it conditions it through the spray! I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to use!
Angelina L.
St. Louis
I think this really worked! My hair gets super tangled after I have curled it and I used this after a night out and it was so easy to brush out my hair. It smelled very fresh and it made my hair shine. Happy with this purchase!
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
Use this product daily for my girls for school it works wonders for them I use masks in my hair when showering then spray my it’s a 10 but for my kids Pantene does good and it’s not too bad high think $7 so dont break the bank
Michelle L.
Pantene is always my go to hair things. I love this spray. I use it on my daughter and leaves her hair feeling so soft and smooth. It takes the knots right out. It's cheap. I love it. I will def recommend.
Wilma M.
Like this product. Works fine smells great. Easy to use. The only problem is that my daughter has a problem getting it to spray (so i am always having to help her she is 9). But it also helps with tangles.
Darian C.
This spray is amazing I use it everytime I try to brush my thick curly frizzy hair and it does so well. It makes my hair so silky and smooth it breaks away all my knots and most of all it smells amazing
Mallory S.
High Point, NC
My hair gets so tangled after a shower so I always like to use a leave in conditioner or detangler. This one is so light but works great. It doesn’t leave any residue and gets rid of tangles so easily!
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
This product leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without making it oily. I love how easy this product is to use. I just spray it in my hair before blow drying and the results are amazing.
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
Anyone have issues with the product drying out your hair?