BY PANTENE

Instantly renews hair with lasting smoothness
Sometimes hair needs more than just a wash—it needs a cleanse. This detoxifying treatment removes impurities to help your hair stay strong against damage.

USAGE:

WHO: Protein loss from hair’s core makes it vulnerable to damage. Pantene’s damage-defying formula with antioxidants is gentle—it reduces protein loss, so your hair can stay strong against damage.
WHEN: Removes buildup from chemically treated hair to promote natural shine. For a Total Hair Wellness System: Use Revitalizing Shampoo and Rebuilding Conditioner daily followed by Deep Cleanse and Weekly Rehab Crème once a week.
HOW: Massage into wet hair.  Lather.  Rinse.

Water, Bis Hydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate

• It is a quality product, Leaves hair silky PROTECTS THE EFFECTS O...1 Answers
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
This product is amazing! I use this once every two weeks to give my hair a "spa" treatment. It gives my scalp a tingly feeling while leaving my hair smooth, conditioned and ready for the next two weeks.
Ashley M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have been using this product off and on for the last two years and every time it leaves my hair feeling amazingly silky soft. My hair has become very dry and brittle even though I don't do too much styling to it, and I was looking for something to keep up the shine and smoothness and help correct and prevent damage and split ends. This product effectively does all that I had hoped for and it smells great too.
Alice C.
Conroe, TX
The rehab cream by Pro-V is something I use weekly in my hair. Heated hair items and the Texas humidity are a bad combination on my hair. This treatment which I use weekly brings my hair back to life. It adds body and makes my hair feel soft and alive. It keeps my hair looking and feeling healthy.
Matthew F.
Liverpool, TX
This product was a great buy after one use my hair felt more rejuvenated and it felt like it was strengthed I truly love this product and I would recommend this product to others it really meet my expectations there is nothing I would like to change about this product I am a firm believer that this is the best hair product out there.
adriana c.
Acworth, GA
I BOUGHT THIS PRODUTC FOR REPAIR MY SPLITS ENDS... (BALAYAGE PROBLEMS) AND A I HAVE TO SAY IT'S A GREAT PRODUCT FOR MOISTURIZING AND PREVENT NEW SPLITS ENDS, LEAVING MY HAIR SO SMOOTH AND HEALTHY!!! PS: FOR A BONUS APPLY SHINE SERUM WITH ARGAN OIL
Wanda C.
Las Vegas, NV
A really great product for putting some health and moisture back into damaged hair. Rehab creme has improved my hair significantly. There is more shine and less signs of damage. It's a great supplemental conditioner, especially for those who color/bleach their hair a lot and/or live in stressful climates.
Sonya P.
Compton, CA
I love to use Pantene Pro-V Weekly Rehab Creme. It brings my hair back to life from appplying heat to tresses. It definely takes away the dull, dry, brittle feeling from using heated stying tools. After using the pantene rehad creme, my hair is soft and smooth.
Yan T.
Peoria, AZ
Can't live without this wonderful products. I used this weekly as a hair treatment to my thick hair damaged from blow drying every night. This makes my hair silky smooth. I have tried anything else out in the market that it is this affordable and effective.
Natalie A.
Kingsland, TX
This creme really keeps my hair soft and silky, without weighing it down and ruining volume. I used to use a straightener and blow dryer regularly, and this creme is a major lifesaver! My hair looks amazing, and you can't even tell I treat it horribly!
Paola N.
Colorado Springs, CO
Good as a regular conditioner. I wasn't too impressed. I have curly, highlighted hair, which needs constant conditioning. If your hair is not too dry, this does the job. I need something stronger.
Elianna b.
It is a quality product, Leaves hair silky PROTECTS THE EFFECTS OF SUN AND BEACH AND SPECTACULAR CHARACTERISTIC ODOR Pantene or say