Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Deep Cleanse Purifying Shampoo uploaded by Tyra J.Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Deep Cleanse Purifying Shampoo uploaded by Ashley T.

BY PANTENE

Detox and reset with 2X the antioxidants
Sometimes hair needs more than just a wash—it needs a cleanse. This detoxifying treatment removes impurities to help your hair stay strong against damage.

USAGE:

WHO: Protein loss from hair’s core makes it vulnerable to damage. Pantene’s damage-defying formula with antioxidants is gentle—it reduces protein loss, so your hair can stay strong against damage.
WHEN: Removes buildup from chemically treated hair to promote natural shine. For a Total Hair Wellness System: Use Revitalizing Shampoo and Rebuilding Conditioner daily followed by Deep Cleanse and Weekly Rehab Crème once a week.
HOW: Massage into wet hair.  Lather.  Rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Samantha T.
This stuff has the classic Pantene smell that is so awesome. The perfect hair scent for some reason. It's a little drying on the scalp because it's deep cleansing but it really does cut all the oil! I can use this if I'm washing only every few days
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
I've always found Pantene's shampoos to smell really great and work well on my hair.  My hair is extremely fine, so it's really easy for products to build up and leave it flat and oily. I've used this particular shampoo a few times to help get rid of some of the product build-up that's inevitable for any hair type, and it's worked really well for me!
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Definitely helps damaged or colored hair. I loved using this! It smells great and it's salon quality without the price! Super inexpensive and leaves hair feeling soft and healthy. I love Pantene products and would definitely recommend these products to those with damaged or colored hair! Leaves hair feeling great!
Tyra J.
Los Angeles
This is a wonderful product! It has made my hair so soft and no other products have made it this soft. A lot goes a long way and it is very cheap! It makes my hair feel healthy and I will continue buying this!
Julio D.
I enjoyed using this shampoo and conditioner because I use a lot of gel and at times oils for my hair. From so much product use I get build up. Using this system has allowed me to be able to remove the product build up and residual build up of oil. This works really well when I have gone swimming for days at a time.
Nicole B.
As soon you started to used it, help your hair to be more silky and smooth, with a lot of volume Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Deep Cleanse Purifying Shampoo you can feel your hair more stronger after second use. I bought it at ride aide pharmacy
Laura D.
I have always used pantene for my hair because it's such a good conditioner and i feel like my hair is always light not like many conditioners which can be heavy, and it easily gets rid of ANY knots in my hair. The smell is refreshing and it's also a very good price for it's quality and quantity.💖💖💖
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
This shampoo was just ok. Nothing special and honestly had a weird smell to it. I probably would not buy this again but it did the job and I finished the bottle. Would buy if it was on sale. Only way I would.
Trisha S.
Los Angeles, CA
Great at cleaning hair. Makes hair shiny and smells good. I have fine hair and my hair felt very flat after using this. Also caused some buildup
Sofia S.
Houston , TX
Best cleanse shampoo ever. It's a shame that I can't find it anymore. I have oily hair and this stuff works. I used to use it everyday!