BY PANTENE

Pantene pro-v damage detox daily revitalizing shampoo - 12.6 oz see more...

Sunshine K.
Sunshine K.
I recently bought this shampoo at a local, small town mini-mart while on vacation. Having a small and unfamiliar selection, I chose Pantene, since I remember using it as a child and loving the smell and how it would linger in my hair forever. I was disappointed after finding out it was not the beautiful, clean smell I remember. If you're on a budget, you can't really beat the price and it does what you need it to do as far as getting your hair clean. Other than that, I didn't notice anything special or different that it did for me hair, but I wasn't really expecting it to, given the price point. I was however, expecting a lasting clean smell and that was not the case.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Irving, TX
This is absolutely my favorite shampoo ever! I wasn't sure I'd like it but I am in love. It repairs my dry hair that seems to happen when I have to constantly blow dry and curl my hair during the week. I also love that it makes my hair VERY soft and I've even had my boyfriend try it to see all the hype about it and he likes it as well!
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I have very picky hair and I really did love this shampoo! It smells amazing, it's extremely hydrating and is super affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a drug store shampoo with the effects of a brand name shampoo. I would definitely buy this again.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Clearwater, FL
I love this shampoo especially after going to the beach. It has a minty smell and a cool refreshing feel. I use it in between my other shampoo every couple of days. I would recommend it to anyone.
Laura B.
Laura B.
This shampoo doesn't foam well and once I rinse, my hair doesn't feel very clean. My hair feels weighed down after using it. I really wanted to like it but unfortunately it doesn't work for me.
Carly V.
Carly V.
Newberry
If you have damaged hair or hair that just never seems to grow this is the shampoo for you!! I have seen tremendous growth as well as my hair is overall more silky and shiny!!
Delishiouz I.
Delishiouz I.
Horseshoe Bay, TX
This is my current go to shampoo and conditioner, and I adore it. It leaves my hair silky soft and fights those horrible dead ends we all hate.
Lasey L.
Lasey L.
Use with the conditioner, and it really helps my hair not break so much. I definitely recommend this shampoo if you're on a budget!
Nataly P.
Nataly P.
Like most shampoos I don't really see a difference. I feel like my hair gets frizzy either way. It does smell nice though.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bought this to replace a discontinued shampoo. I don't care for this shampoo. It makes my hair feel really tough and dry