BY PANTENE #65 in Shampoo

Shampoo cleanses and removes impurities so hair stays strong against damage.

Revitalizes hair with 4x the damage prevention*

Our new antioxidant-rich formula cleanses and removes impurities so your hair can stay strong against damage.

USAGE:
WHO: Protein loss from hair’s core makes it vulnerable to damage. Pantene’s damage-defying formula
with antioxidants is gentle—it reduces protein loss, so your hair can stay strong against damage.
WHEN: Gentle formula is safe for daily use on colored hair.
HOW: Massage into wet hair.  Lather.  Rinse. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Laureth 4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Sunshine K.
I recently bought this shampoo at a local, small town mini-mart while on vacation. Having a small and unfamiliar selection, I chose Pantene, since I remember using it as a child and loving the smell and how it would linger in my hair forever. I was disappointed after finding out it was not the beautiful, clean smell I remember. If you're on a budget, you can't really beat the price and it does what you need it to do as far as getting your hair clean. Other than that, I didn't notice anything special or different that it did for me hair, but I wasn't really expecting it to, given the price point. I was however, expecting a lasting clean smell and that was not the case.
Patti H.
Rome, NY
This product is amazing with the combination of the conditioner! Best hair results I have ever seen from personal use, and I have seen many seeing as I have years and years experience of damage repair shampoos. In fact, I had to switch using this product after finishing the bottle because my hair became so soft and smooth it was becoming greasy to soon after washing it because of all the moisture it locks in. It smells GREAT! I loved the way my house house would smell like mint after taking a shower because of how strong the scent is. I love this product and still use the conditioner as part of a deep conditioning routine once a week.
Ingrid  E.
Palmdale, CA
The majority of my life I've Used Pantene for my hair Care Alll shampoos will say to "Use with (paired conditioner) for best results" reality is that they're just trying to get you to conditioner too. I agree that it may Dry your hair out a bit.
But I used this Shampoo ALONE because and paired it with one of my favorite Conditioners from Pantene (Repair And Protect) and i got amazing results it was light, fresh, cleanliness of my scalp with the balance of having my hair conditioned without having it over conditioned that it would weigh down my hair .
Dana H.
Highland, WI
I use this Shampoo and conditioner every day and I love it!!! It keeps my hair soft, clean, and moisturized. I have really thick and long hair which can be difficult to find products that work and keep it healthy. You can pick up this product at most local stores. This product isn't salon quality but for the price it's definitely worth a try!!!!
Juanita M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This shampoo is great for a weekly cleanse of your scalp to remove any buildup or damage on your hair. It leaves my scalp feeling clean. I would not recommend to use it everyday. I did try it everyday at first because my hair is so oily but it dried out my scalp within a couple of weeks. I only use it weekly.
Fallon J.
This is a very good cleansing shampoo. It's intense enough to get rid of dirt,oil and products, and gentle enough that it doesn't strip your hair completely. You can use it whenever you wash your hair (if you have oily hair) or whenever your hair feel your hair needs extra pampering.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I have very picky hair and I really did love this shampoo! It smells amazing, it's extremely hydrating and is super affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a drug store shampoo with the effects of a brand name shampoo. I would definitely buy this again.
Ariel S.
I am OBSESSED with this shampoo. It not only smells so fresh and sweet from the mint, but it leaves my hair feeling softer than any other shampoo I've ever used. It's a great price and easy to find, and I highly recommend it to anyone searching for new hair products to try.
Kaydi W.
Vian, OK
Used this shampoo, and obviously it got the job done with cleaning my hair, but didn't really "fix" any damage that my hair had. I loved the smell, but I didn't really see any improvement in the quality of my hair from using it. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Angela P.
I've always loved Pantene shampoo. I typically buy salon brands but when I'm running low on cash, this is the brand that I turn to....so much value for the money. It's comparable to salon brands but without the cost. It makes cleans well and smells decent.
Kristen M.
Northport, AL
Is this more expensive than other Pantene shampoos?
Samantha H.
Concord , NC
Does this shampoo leave your hair feeling dry and flat?
Karen A.
Vanessa R.
Dallas, TX
This is the product I need! My hair needs a detox asap! Where can I find this one? Ive seen all other pantene products and I've not seen this particular one" help!