BY PANTENE

Revitalizes hair with 4x the damage prevention*
Our new antioxidant-rich formula cleanses and removes impurities so your hair can stay strong against damage.

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
As Gentle As the Leading Sulfate-Free Shampoo

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Protein loss from hair’s core makes it vulnerable to damage. Pantene’s damage-defying formula
with antioxidants is gentle—it reduces protein loss, so your hair can stay strong against damage.
WHEN: Gentle formula is safe for daily use on colored hair.
HOW: Massage into wet hair.  Lather.  Rinse. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Laureth 4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• This is the product I need! My hair needs a detox asap! W...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave your hair feeling dry and flat? 1 Answers
  • Is this more expensive than other Pantene shampoos?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Daily Revitalizing Shampoo

Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Daily Revitalizing Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kevin J.
Akron
All-in-all a terrific shampoo.  I am a huge fan of Pantene and I will tell you how I typically use the line..... During the week I alternate which products I use on certain days.  I may opt to use my more expensive shampoo and conditioners every M-W-F and the less expensive ones on the weekend.  With Pantene, I don't feel that I am sacrificing my hair to a lesser quality product.  In fact, I feel Pantene shampoo could easily rival some of the more expensive brands (Kristen Ess, Redken, Aveda).
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
This shampoo left my hair feeling stiff. When my hair dried, it felt rough and dry instead of soft and healthy. I have never been a huge fan of Pantene as many of their products do this to my hair. I have very thick dark hair and love to keep it healthy. I wouldn't buy this in the future.
Ashley G.
San Antonio , TX
This shampoo is really nice and gets the job done and really cleans and repairs your hair.  My hair felt great after using it.  I bought mine at Target because they're always on sale over there.  Great Scent and great price.  All in all a great product
tavatha r.
Definitely affordable! Pros i had my hair super damaged and while using this shampoo it fixed it. I also have a really dry scalp and this shampoo doesn’t make it worse. I love the smell of it and how it makes my hair feel. I would definitely purchase again!
Briana C.
Harrisonburg, VA
This shampoo makes my hair super shiny and makes my hair feel light and clean. It smells absolutely amazing and the smell last for about 2 days. It definitely strips away all of the dirt and oil all the way from my roots to my ends.
Berkeley D.
Wise
I have very oily greasy hair, and this does excellent at removing that! I feel like my hair and scalp is cleaner and looks better after using this! I would definitely recommend this to anybody with oily skin!
Denise C.
Westmoreland, TN
This is my everyday shampoo! I find its gentle on my hair while still removing all the product that I have to put in my hair on the day before. Ive been using Pantene for years,I doubt that will ever change!
Britt M.
NJ
I use this when I can tell my hair isn’t cooperating due to having too much product buildup. I usually try to use this in Sunday’s to remove all the grime and product buildup from my hair in preparation for the week. If your hair is feeling limp and dull, it could be too much product buildup and a clarifying shampoo like this will leave your hair bouncy and shiny once again. You can feel and see he difference.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
I have to say I love Pantene products for my hair. They also seem to do exactly what I want. It gives me great volume and it also makes my hair SOO SMOOTH! My friend came over and showered, the next day she bought both the shampoo and conditioner of this brand that I had!
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
I love using this shampoo as a cleansing shampoo to help get rid of the residue left over from hair products used throughout the week. It leaves my hair feeling and looking clean without stripping off any of the moisture!
Karen A.
Kristen M.
Northport, AL
Is this more expensive than other Pantene shampoos?
Samantha H.
Concord , NC
Does this shampoo leave your hair feeling dry and flat?

Target