Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Daily Rebuilding Conditioner - 12.6 oz uploaded by Mayra  M.Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Daily Rebuilding Conditioner - 12.6 oz uploaded by Saira R.

BY PANTENE

Pantene pro-v damage detox daily rebuilding conditioner - 12.6 oz see more...

Tania H.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Pantene is a wonder product to me. My hair responds to any Pantene product in a positive way. It just gives my hair life, and it smells so wonderful too! It does keep my ends looking healthy and smooth and gives me a little much needed volume as well. Doesn't weigh down my hair, and is just all around a great product
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA
Pantene is my holy grail brand for conditioner. I LOVE the smell and am always complimented on the scent whenever someone hugs me! I also like how soft it makes my hair and it doesn't make it frizzy at all. After washing my hair I put a little Argan oil to reduce frizz and add even more softness.
Sandy G.
Sandy G.
Mcallen, TX
Keeps my hair feeling smooth all day.
Repairs my split ends.
My hair is very thin keeps it strong and healthy.
Pantine hae a very good amount of product for the price which is very afordable.
Helps me with my hair lose. My hair is nore resistant and does not fall.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I absolutely love this conditioner and it works wonders on my damaged hair. I would buy this product again and it can get pricey, but not like $40 pricey, just like $5. My hair is thick and gets frizzy easy, but this helps a lot! I would recommend this to anyone!
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Newark, DE
Good daily conditioner. Very light and doesn't leave a greasy residue on the hair. De tangles hair and keeps it moisturised between washes. I also use this for co washing and use the a clarifying shampoo once a week. Leaves the hair lightly scented.
I have been using this product for a very long time, and I am very impressed with how my hair goes from damaged to sleek and shiny after using this in conjunction with the shampoo. I have been recommending this to all my friends.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Methuen, MA
This is one of my favorite conditioners, i have dry damaged hair and this is an awesome drugstore choice! It has a pleasant smell and really leaves your hair soft, shiny and healthy looking
Kadey B.
Kadey B.
Raleigh, NC
I used Pantene Pro-V Damage Detox Conditioner when I bleached my hair. MY hair was dry and brittle. This conditioner did wonders in a matter of weeks! I love Pantene products.
Joanne R.
Joanne R.
Merrillville, IN
I like how it makes my hair feel . It's great for thin hair or any types of hair. My granddaughter has the thick hair and she likes how it works for her also
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Muscatine
I have used this conditioner for 3 months now and can notice a difference in my hair. I have died it so many times and its been very damaged thru the years!
Kim  W.
Kim W.
Georgetown, KY
Does this have a nice smell?