BY PANTENE #44 in Conditioner

Conditioner helps remove impurities and rebuild hair's protective layer so it stays strong against damage.

Rebuilds hair with 4x the damage prevention. Our new detox formula helps remove impurities and rebuild a protective layer around damaged hair, so you can style without worry.

USAGE:
WHO: Protein loss from hair’s core makes it vulnerable to damage. Pantene’s damage-defying formula
with antioxidants is gentle—it reduces protein loss, so your hair can stay strong against damage.
WHEN: Use with Revitalizing Shampoo to defy the weakening effects of environmental impurities.
HOW: Massage into wet hair after shampooing, paying special attention to ends.  Rinse thoroughly.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Do you recommend this for dry hair? I don't do much to it, but it...1 Answers
  • Does this have a nice smell?2 Answers
Patti H.
Patti H.
Rome, NY
This product is amazing with the combination of the shampoo! Best hair results I have ever seen from personal use, and I have seen many seeing as I have years and years experience of damage repair shampoos. In fact, I had to switch using this product after finishing the bottle because my hair became so soft and smooth it was becoming greasy to soon after washing it because of all the moisture it locks in. It smells GREAT! I loved the way my house house would smell like mint after taking a shower because of how strong the scent is. I love this product and still use the conditioner as part of a deep conditioning routine once a week.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
Pantene is a great brand and known for many years. I grabbed this a few months ago to try and repair my super dry and damaged hair. My hair is normally a little oily and dry. Instantly feels super moisturizing and works into hair well. Rinsing the product out though, I felt it left a very slick/slimy feeling to my hair. Continued to rinse thinking it wasn't all washed out and the feeling never went away. After my hair had dried, it still felt very oily so I'm not sure if this would be recommended for someone with similar hair type as mine. It might work well for other hair types.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I'm a regular Pantene User, I normally use the Smooth & Sleek. Decided to buy this one to give it a try & I really dislike it, the scent is ok smells like medicine ointment to me but ever since I started using it my hair has been falling out drastically! With the Smooth & Sleek, my hair falling out is very minimal. Good thing I only bought one bottle of conditioner, I will not be purchasing this one again, it's onto the Pantene Expert now :)
Marcy M.
Marcy M.
Atlanta, GA
I love all of the Pantene products and have tried many variations and typically by them when I'm at the grocery store using coupons making the cost super reasonable. My hair is color treated grey wavy and long, and the Pantene makes my hair smooth and silky, just the way I like it. I highly recommend any variation of Pantene.
Tania H.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Pantene is a wonder product to me. My hair responds to any Pantene product in a positive way. It just gives my hair life, and it smells so wonderful too! It does keep my ends looking healthy and smooth and gives me a little much needed volume as well. Doesn't weigh down my hair, and is just all around a great product
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA
Pantene is my holy grail brand for conditioner. I LOVE the smell and am always complimented on the scent whenever someone hugs me! I also like how soft it makes my hair and it doesn't make it frizzy at all. After washing my hair I put a little Argan oil to reduce frizz and add even more softness.
Verenice V.
Verenice V.
The thing that i don't like about this product is the smell even though it does say its mint. It has an okay pachaging makes it east to pour out. I don't know if I've noticed any change in my hair. After a while the minty scent goes away. I'm not disappointed, i just wont be repurchasing.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
I am OBSESSED with this conditioner. It not only smells so fresh and sweet from the mint, and it leaves my hair feeling very soft. It's a great price and easy to find, and I highly recommend it to anyone searching for new hair products to try, especially if you're on a budget.
Esthefania T.
Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl
Mis tipos de pelo necesitan productos que hidratan, y esto Pantene es una de ellas. Pantene por lo general trae mi volumen extra cabello, sin embargo suavida, el brillo y la hidratación son fabulosos. su efecto dura varios días en mi pelo, y su olor es muy agradable
Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I absolutely love this conditioner and it works wonders on my damaged hair. I would buy this product again and it can get pricey, but not like $40 pricey, just like $5. My hair is thick and gets frizzy easy, but this helps a lot! I would recommend this to anyone!
Kim  W.
Kim W.
Georgetown, KY
Does this have a nice smell?
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Do you recommend this for dry hair? I don't do much to it, but it is still very dry.