BY PANTENE #31 in Conditioner

Rebuilds hair with 4x the damage prevention*
Our new detox formula helps remove impurities and rebuild a protective layer around damaged hair, so you can style without worry.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Protein loss from hair’s core makes it vulnerable to damage. Pantene’s damage-defying formula
with antioxidants is gentle—it reduces protein loss, so your hair can stay strong against damage.
WHEN: Use with Revitalizing Shampoo to defy the weakening effects of environmental impurities.
HOW: Massage into wet hair after shampooing, paying special attention to ends.  Rinse thoroughly.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Do you recommend this for dry hair? I don't do much to it, but it...1 Answers
  • Does this have a nice smell?2 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I color my hair from time to time and a few months after that, my hair finally starts to show the damage done from the chemicals, so I decided to try the shampoo conditioner set. The conditioner is meant to remove everyday toxins from your hair and protect it 4xs more from future damage it may be subject to from heat styling, coloring, and other chemical processes. I have no clue how I remembered all that, lol...probably because I’ve never heard of another product doing what it does (at that time). Anyways, the conditioner smelled wonderful, as all Pantene products do. It saturated my hair well, due to its thick Consistency. I could tell it was working on my hair immediately because I could run my fingers through my hair in the shower, without having brushed it. Many conditioners don’t do that. After my hair dried, it smelled wonderful, looked healthy, was shiny, soft, and silky. The price was reasonable and I although I don’t use it anymore (tried the entire bottle once), it’s a great quality conditioner that I recommend to those who chemically treat their hair and want it to look amazing at a cost they can afford.
Emely J.
Bronx, NY
For a while I was using tresume until I used this Pantene conditioner and the shampoo that goes with it. This conditioner does wonders for my hair! I usually have to leave a little bit of conditioner in my hair even when I rinse so that my hair can remain soft but with this conditioner I can rinse it out completely and my hair stays moist and soft
Julia C.
This is a very inexpensive product so if you’re looking for something cheap than this is the product for you but it is defiantly not the best conditioner out there. This is a conditioner for people who naturally have good hair or aren’t looking for the best of the best.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
Love Pantene Daily Detox line of products. Their Daily Detox line had a great sent that lightly stays once you're out of the shower. Works particularly well when used with Daily Detox shampoo and Daily Detox Daily Creme. Highly recommend for damaged, over use or over styled hair.
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
Can't praise Pantene conditioner enough. With this product I know I will never have any trouble getting any tangles or knots out of my hair. It leaves my hair silky and shiny and so healthy too. People ALWAYS tell me how nice and healthy my hair looks and this conditioner is why. Highly recommend. Worth the cost, and you can get it from Costco for a discounted price! Great great great
Kelly M.
The smell of the product is really great I also like the amount that it does come with but I have not seen a significant difference as I do with other products it’s to target damaged hair but I feel like it’s so hard to just completely fix damaged hair.
Tiffany V.
Spring, TX
I enjoy using this damage detox shampoo because it really delivers on my naturally curly kinky hair. This has a nice scent that isn't too overpowering. My hair feels really clean after using this shampoo. I always keep a bottle of this on hand.
Vanessa O.
Your not going to go wrong with anything from the pantene line. No matter what you are trying to do with your hair. They have something to help you achieve your goal. This one hydrated my hair and made my hair look like it has less split ends
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I have very curly hair that gets tangled easily. This makes it easier to brush, and very soft and smooth. This also works great on my six year old daughters hair as well. The scent is very clean and lasts. I will definitely use this again.
Ziri E.
West Chester
I really like this product. It was great and it made my hair feel moisturized while I was using in the shower. When I got out, my hair didn’t feel as great. But it did have amazing slip so that I was able to effortlessly detangle my hair.
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Does this have a nice smell?
Tabitha C.
Do you recommend this for dry hair? I don't do much to it, but it is still very dry.