BY PANTENE

The Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo Pro-V formula visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair. Fuel your hair for silky softness from root to tip.

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V moisturizing shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisturizing shampoo. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It’s gentle enough for permed and color-treated hair. For most powerful results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does this shampoo help your hair grow and help with dead ...2 Answers
  • Does someone else love this brand like me?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner tha...2 Answers
Shawnc D.
Largo , FL
I've been using this for a few years and it always makes my hair nicely hydrated and moisturizes leaving my hair with a healthy shine and less split ends. It also smells amazing which makes my hair smell amazing. It's very inexpensive and can be purchased locally at a drugstore.
Bri F.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Smells amazing! Leaves my hair smooth, soft and much more elastic. For reference my hair is thin, dark brown and long. This shampoo makes my hair more voluminous (much needed) and super silky!!
Lindsay C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have combination hair which tends to be dry at the ends and oily at the roots. This shampoo has the right balance to keep my ends nice and moisturizer but prevent oil build up on my scalp, so I can go a day between washings without having to worry about how my hair looks. I was skeptical being that it was a moisturizing shampoo, but it was exactly what my hair needed.
Kajza C.
Roseville, CA
My go to shampoo/conditioner combo when I am in a pinch and/or am looking for something inexpensive. It smells good and is easy to apply, but I don’t feel like it’s good for my hair long term.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Pantene. I’ve used this since I was very little. My mother always kept this in the house. Definitely does the job. Have to switch up to something else every now and then.. Only because my hair is stubborn sometimes. But I would definitely repurchase!!
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This stuff smells so good and makes my hair clean and soft and so easy to manage! It takes away bad oils and moisturizer and keeps it full and beautiful! Love it and recommend this! Would definitely buy again!
Susie M.
Morrow , GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this product works great it’s affordable nice packaging but I do have to change shampoos every 4 weeks because it stops working as it did when I first got it
Taylor P.
Nevada
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband LOVES this product. Out of all the shampoos I have gotten him, he always wants to go back to this one. He says it leaves his hair feeling so soft and clean and it smells amazing.
Samantha S.
Table Rock , NE
I use this everyday. It makes my wavy hair super soft. I use it on my daughter’s waist length straight hair and my other daughter’s extremely curly hair. It leaves them both looking amazing. Easy to find and affordable!
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
This is honestly my favorite brand of shampoo to use I always get this or Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner those are my two favorites but I like Pantene more! I could choose Pantene over any other shampoos in the world it is kinda pricey like 6$ just for the shampoo and another 5$ or 6$ for the Pantene Pro-V Aqualight Conditioner but I love the conditioner more than any other conditioner as well!!!
Kate S.
Is it bad to wash your hair everyday? Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
How does this product work for oily hair?
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work
Michelle N.
How would you rate this product overall and why?
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair?

Amazon