BY PANTENE

The Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo Pro-V formula visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair. Fuel your hair for silky softness from root to tip.

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V moisturizing shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisturizing shampoo. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It’s gentle enough for permed and color-treated hair. For most powerful results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does someone else love this brand like me?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner tha...2 Answers
  • Do you think this shampoo would be a great gift for a guy...2 Answers
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
I love the huge bottles I’m able to get this product in. Makes my hair feel silky, soft easy to brush & most importantly makes it smell so good. It’s easy to apply in the hair and wash, it’s also very easy to rinse out.
Feather S.
Magnolia, TX
This is my go to shampoo (and conditioner). This is just that trusted one that works for me. It cleans my hair, leaves it soft, curly, manageable and smelling great. It doesn’t seem to leave any heavy residue clinging until the next wash. I will buy this again and again.
Amber M.
Warren, MI
This stuff is like a dream 😉 I really feel like it works with my hair. I have color treated/damaged/ dry ends and I do notice and feel a difference in my hair. My hair does feel really soft and it looks shiny. And it does seem like it puts moisture back into my dry ends. And the smell, ugh smells so good!
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Larissa A.
I love Pantene products because most of them are paraben free which is way better for your hair! This shampoo works great and doesn’t make your hair look oily. I typically buy this brand because it’s a decent price and again, a little bit more of natural ingredients compared to some shampoos.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Miriah P.
Boone, NC
This shampoo saves my hair anytime I return to it after straying away. I love how fresh and soft it leaves my hair after just one wash I can tell a difference. Great price point and availability as well.
Taylor L.
This is a great shampoo. It keeps your hair looking and feeling shiny and silky. I have very curly hair and I don’t feel like it weighed down my hair like a lot of shampoos tend to do. Would buy again.
Joselyn R.
stockton ca
Really love how the shampoo lathers throughout the hair and isn’t like a clip my shampoo . It’s better so that way I could just use a little squirt and it will go a long way through out my hair . Love how healthy my hair looks as well
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I’m one of those ladies who loves switching up her shampoos and conditioners cause I get bored with them but Pantene I can always count on! The smells and the way it makes my hair feel I just love it!
Kate S.
North Bergen, NJ
Is it bad to wash your hair everyday? Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
How does this product work for oily hair?
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work
Michelle N.
How would you rate this product overall and why?
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair?

Walmart