BY PANTENE

The Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo Pro-V formula visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair. Fuel your hair for silky softness from root to tip.

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V moisturizing shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisturizing shampoo. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It’s gentle enough for permed and color-treated hair. For most powerful results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does someone else love this brand like me?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner tha...2 Answers
  • Do you think this shampoo would be a great gift for a guy...2 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a good shampoo. It smells amazing and it will stay in you hair all day . I like it for my dry frizzy hair, it gives it shine and bounce. It lathers up fairly well, and rinses our good too. I would definitely buy this again.
micah p.
Breckenridge
I am a huge fan of all of the Pantene Pro-V shampoos and conditioner, especially this one. This moisturizers my hair and doesn't cause a ton of oils and grease all while doing a good job of hiding my split ends. i love this product.
Sydni H.
Irvine
I think that this shampoo is really nice. This soap does lather and your hair feels really nice in it. I really don’t think there are any concerns. The scent doesn’t smell soapy and smells good. I’m very satisfied with this product.
Jessica A.
I buy this at Sam’s and it’s the best for the price. My hair gets everything it needs and all the moisture it can hold without breaking the bank. My thick curly hair needs a lot of nourishment and this is the best product for it.
Amanda F.
My husband and I both used this shampoo and conditioner in one. He seemed to like it and would continue to buy it again based on it’s reasonable price and that it washes his hair and he does not need anything fancy. I however felt it left my hair with residue/ made my scalp dry so I would not use it again in the future.
Linda R.
Marana , AZ
One of the main reasons why I’ve always liked this product is because of how it smells leaves your hair smelling clean. Sometimes it leaves it feeling kind of dry though. I have to use other hair products to keep the moisture.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
Pantene is economical and I usually purchase this for around $3 at CVS. This shampoo lathers up and has a nice sweet scent. I have an oily scalp and it doesn’t strip my hair. I am satisfied with this product and recommend it.
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
This is such a a great drugstore find when it comes to hair! It provides the same benefits as any other expensive shampoo used for a fraction of the price! It leaves my hair feeling and looking smooth and shiny without weighing it down!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Don't use Pantene! When I was in school for cosmetology our teacher had us do a project and bring in our favorite shampoos so he could run a test on them and someone brought in Pantene and it had a very very high alkaline content which is horrible for your hair, he told us that at first yes, your hair would feel great, but in the long run the high alkaline content would destroy your hair, I have not touched a Pantene product since that day!
Isabel T.
Woodstock, GA
Pantene moisture shampoo gets the job done, but it’s not my favorite shampoo. It is less expensive than those shampoos though. You can buy this at Walmart. I’m going to explore other options rather than buy this again.
Kate S.
North Bergen, NJ
Is it bad to wash your hair everyday? Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
How does this product work for oily hair?
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work
Michelle N.
How would you rate this product overall and why?
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair?

Walmart