BY PANTENE

The Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo Pro-V formula visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair. Fuel your hair for silky softness from root to tip.

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V moisturizing shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisturizing shampoo. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It’s gentle enough for permed and color-treated hair. For most powerful results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does this shampoo help your hair grow and help with dead ...2 Answers
  • Does someone else love this brand like me?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner tha...2 Answers
Carolyn S.
Valley Park, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I do love this product, for so many reasons. My hair does feel more moisturized and looks smoother after I use it. It is a great product for the price. I even have caught my husband, he has been stealing it as well because he likes how it helps his hair feel more moisturized as well. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to add moisture to their hair.
Samantha H.
This is a very rich shampoo. I can use it daily during the winter since I live in a cold climate that is really dry, but in the summer I have to switch away from this because it is just too rich. I don’t see that as a bad thing though. I know when my hair needs a good dose of moisture this will do the trick.
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
I have very fine hair that gets greasy easily and product builds up in my roots easily as well. This shampoo cleaned away all of the product build up in my hair and didn't leave anything behind! It made my hair feel clean and silky without feeling like it stripped away the moisture and shine!
Vidalina P.
Brunswick, GA
Pantene es pantene, este shampoo está realmente bueno, ayuda muchísimo a los cabellos rizados, hondulados y lisos. Da suavidad y evita tanto friz. El aroma está buenísimo, da mucha suavidad y sedocidad.

Además, pasa el tiempo y sigue un aroma delicioso en mi cabello. ¡me encanta!
M.E.V. C.
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo I liked this product but didn’t love it. I needed more moisture for my hair and i felt like this didn’t do much for my hair. I had to change shampoos for that reason I was disappointed because i thought it would work much better
Pty 854798 Melanie Guillen M.
This does not work for me, the quality of the product is really bad, it's done to get by. It has a normal price but I would not pay it because it dries out the hair, it does not comply with what the package says, its ingredients hurt the scalp and probably give you dandruff. I'm sorry but I do not like it and I do not recommend it.
Leydy M.
Miami
I've been using Pantene products for decadas. You can never go wrong with them. I didn't realize that this was a 2 in 1 formula when i bougth it but i gave it a try lats week and it worked great. I didn't have to use the Pantene conditioner i usually use afterwards. Great product
Tara W.
This shampoo is amazing! It smells so good and makes so shiny and soft. Plus it gives you hair some volume. The only bad thing about it is it will strip color out of color treated hair. But overall this shampoo is amazing!! Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Kayla T.
The first time I tried Pantene was from Influenster when they sent me a bottle of another pantene product. I had such a great experience with it that I had to try another panete product. I found this at the dollar store for $7 (this was for both the conditioner and the shampoo). It makes my hair feel amazing. It feels SO silky, but not oily. Before trying pantene products, I felt like my hair was getting more and more oily with different shampoos I was using. Ever since trying Pantene, I feel like my hair is back on track and it feels a lot healthier than in the past. :)
Bailey R.
Bismarck , AR
I love Pantene. It’s cheap, smells great, makes your hair feel good, it just wonderful for natural hair. However if your hair is color treated do not use it because it will strip the color from your hair within three washes. I unfortunately learned this the hard way.
Kate S.
Is it bad to wash your hair everyday? Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
How does this product work for oily hair?
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work
Michelle N.
How would you rate this product overall and why?
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair?

Amazon