BY PANTENE

The Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo Pro-V formula visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair. Fuel your hair for silky softness from root to tip.

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V moisturizing shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisturizing shampoo. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It’s gentle enough for permed and color-treated hair. For most powerful results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does someone else love this brand like me?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner tha...2 Answers
  • Do you think this shampoo would be a great gift for a guy...2 Answers
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Ok my hair can be dry brittle and out of control and since Pantene is a brand I’ve used a lot I figured hey why not get this! So glad I did grab this it for sure added it added back healthy great looking hair at an affordable price Pantene really has great high qualities products at a low cost and your hair will thank you
stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Love the products . It's definitely works very well. Also smells so good . Also love that they sell big bottle at Bj warehouse cause those last longer then the ones sold at the grocery stores.
Marybell K.
I have tried the Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo. It left my hair feeling clean & soft. This shampoo did make my hair a little less dry & frizzy. I like to use Pantene products.
Maxine R.
Weslaco
Absolutely love this shampoo, it is really the only drug store bought shampoo and conditioner I have really used in a very long time. I am open up to new products though and comparing them to this one
Janna R.
Groton, MA
I picked this up as an emergency shampoo while traveling and ended up loving it. The scent is fresh and clean without being too floral or overpowering. It does a good job of keeping my hair light and moisturized while still keeping my hair clean for several days at a time which is great for travel and everything else.
Leah B.
When I used this product for the first time i felt a difference in my hair! It was soft and smooth and dried beautifully. I used the matching conditioner which I believe helped as well! My hair smelled good and the frizz seemed to go away. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good product on a tight budget!
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
Leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny. I’ve been using this brand for years now and had never let me down. It doesn’t strip the hydration out of my hair like other shampoos.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Not a fan of the strong scent, it gave me a migraine. I've bought this a few times to see if I would change my mind but didn't. I prefer something lighter that lingers. The product has silicone in it which leaves product build up.
Corin M.
I really like this product because it feel like high quality shampoo. It is a great price and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and hydrated. This is especially great for the winter months when my hair gets really dry.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
If it wasn’t for pantene I don’t know where my hair would be. This is the only shampoo that I have used constantly for over 12 years. I love everything about it and it is the only one that allows me to brush my hair in the shower. It is very moistured and does not leave your hair feeling weighed down. A winner in my book.
Kate S.
North Bergen, NJ
Is it bad to wash your hair everyday? Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
How does this product work for oily hair?
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work
Michelle N.
How would you rate this product overall and why?
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair?

Walmart