BY PANTENE

The Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo Pro-V formula visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair. Fuel your hair for silky softness from root to tip.

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V moisturizing shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisturizing shampoo. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It’s gentle enough for permed and color-treated hair. For most powerful results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does this shampoo help your hair grow and help with dead ...2 Answers
  • Does someone else love this brand like me?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner tha...2 Answers
Qui A.
Turtle Creek , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first started using this product I was very unsure of the turn out. I thought it would leave my hair feeling dry and in healthy but it was the complete opposite! It left my hair feeling moisturized and shiny. The only other concern I had was lack of work towards curl definition. I understand that’s not the goal of this product, so no harm. Still high quality at a great price!
Karah G.
Murrieta, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love this for a daily shampoo. I feel like I've tried everything and this actually is the closest thing I can get to having healthy hair! I use the moisture shampoo and the smoothing conditioner. I hate it when shampoos strip my hair of everything. This shampoo seems to clean without being harsh on your hair. My hair is so naturally dry and never grows, but since I made the switch I've seen so much improvement!
LaDonna L.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
Purchased at: CVS
I have started using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and I love it! When it comes out of the bottle it is silky and it lathers up so well. The fragrance is pleasing and it rinses clean leaving your hair soft and moisturized.
Cheyanne B.
Los Angeles
I always assumed shampoo was shampoo and any of them would do. I WAS WRONG. I always bought whatever caught my eye and now I do not buy any shampoo or conditioner besides Pantene. The minute I started using this brand my hair became shiner, Fuller, longer , and so much smoother! Nothing beats Pantene!!
MaeKayla B.
Williamsport, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
**Everytime I run out of shampoo I switch brands/types.** Pantene Pro-V is a common brand I go for and I like the daily moisture renewal. Pantene smells great and leaves my hair feeling super clean and smooth. Some people say Pantene makes your hair fall out but I have not had that problem with it.
Allie F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
i purchased this product because of the amount of product that came in the bottle. it smells great and does a great job of cleaning the scalp and hair. while it did not hydrate my scalp as much as i would have liked, my hair felt amazing. this product is a great everyday shampoo
Skylar W.
Nashville
This shampoo is so reliable! It works so well with my scalp and oily hair! It leaves my hair shiny and clean looking for longer than other shampoos! It lathers so well I think it keeps me from going through the shampoo bottle so fast. So satisfied with this shampoo.
julie B.
Urbana Ohio
I love this it makes my hair Healthy and I love it it smell good and it makes my hair selky and pretty and and it help if you have dandruff and it and it have s a nice scent and it is long lasting and and I recommend it and I would buy it again because it is so good
Emily M.
washougal, WA
For a moisturizing shampoo it was very good quality. Though i don't usually use moisturizing shampoos because i have really oily hair I think it would be great for those who have dry or normal hair. It gives very good shine and smells really good.
Peggy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was buying the salon shampoos, but my life situation changed and I looked for ways to adapt. I purchased Pantene Pro-V because I saw a commercial saying how great it was. I actually found no difference between what I was using before and this shampoo except the price. Color me a convert!
Aline F.
Como consigo ganhar pontos?
Ginna V.
This pantene shampoo is used for hair loss? Or dryness? Anyone know of any product for hair loss or growth?
Ginna V.
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
Is Pantene good for colored hair?
Andrea M.
el precio del producto es accesible? y realmente cumple con lo expuesto?

Amazon