BY PANTENE

The Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo Pro-V formula visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair. Fuel your hair for silky softness from root to tip.

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V moisturizing shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisturizing shampoo. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It’s gentle enough for permed and color-treated hair. For most powerful results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does someone else love this brand like me?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner tha...2 Answers
  • Do you think this shampoo would be a great gift for a guy...2 Answers
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This shampoo helped to tame my dry, frizzy hair. It is very moisturizing and put a bit of bounce back into my hair. The scent is nice but doesn't seem to last into the following day (and that's alright with me.) It lathers a lot, so a little goes a long way. I usually wash my hair daily due to oily scalp, but I could skip days with this shampoo and not look like a major oil spill disaster. This is a very good value (bought on Amazon Pantry for < $7 for a set) and I will definitely continue using this line in the future.
Soha A.
Sugarland
This is a great shampoo that really makes your hair look amazing. The bottle is easy to hold, the smell is pleasant and you really do only need to use a dime-sized amount in order to get great results. I have a big problem with dry hair and this moisturizing shampoo does a great job of both cleaning your hair and leaving it feeling moisturized.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Ive been using this shampoo for as long as I can remember. My mom has always used this brand. But this is her favorite one. I tried it for the first time a few months ago and I understand why she loves it. Its got a very fresh scent that isn't overwhelming. It lathers so quickly and washes your hair so well. It doesnt make my hair feel corse at all when I use it like a lot of drug store brands does to my hair. My hair is now almost to my waist And it still keeps my hair from getting tangled. Its always so soft and shiny. And it hasmt caused any buildup or anything on my hair either. I usually pay around 6 bucks for a decent size bottle. And most grocery stores and pharmacies carry it.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Pantene used to be my go to hair care products. The shampoo always cleaned my hair thoroughly, but I soon found out how heavy the products were on my hair. Its very hard for me to keep any type of curl in my hair. When I was using Pantene it was impossible. Now that I have switched to a lighter weight product I can keep curls in, with the help of other products. If Pantene came out with a lightweight formula I would be very open to trying it.
Lillian Q.
Bronx, NY
I'm a big fan of Pantene products this one review will stand for all the Pantene products I have used. It smells great. Walgreens gives you a great deal on the product. It's great on my hair depending on the one I'm using I do see the difference from before I started using it. Love Pantene products and I definitely will continue to purchase it and recommend it to family and friends
Adilene R.
El Paso , TX
Este shampoo, me gusta y demasiado porque tiene una larga duración y huele muy rico, lo compre porque me gustan sus comerciales, por Selena Gómez, y desde que lo compre mi cabello esta mas sano y no tengo frizz cuando uso este shampoo, pero cuando uso otro shampoo si, seguiré comprando y usando este shampoo porque me gusta mucho su fórmula y su aroma tan limpio!.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
This product is pretty good. My boyfriend actually prefers to use both the shampoo and conditioner.. lol....so with out being in the shower i will use it once and awhile. I think they work better when used together and when i do use them, my hair is smooth and easy to comb through after showing. The price is usually reasonable, especially whenon sale.
Michelle L.
I got a free sample of this in the mail this past weekend. I got the sample from their website. It smells nice. The shampoo lathers nicely and rises clean. It leaves my hair feel clean. The 3 minute miracle leaves my hair soft and shiny. I would buy the full size in the near future.
Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
My hair needed a desperate lift in life. I started using Pantene Moisture a few weeks ago and can already see a difference. I paid about $6 for each shampoo and conditioner but as of right now I am sold. I am totally satisfied with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to repair their color damaged hair.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Pantene never seems to disappoint. I’m always drawn back to it when I want a product that I know will give me the results I desire. This shampoo cleanses brilliantly and gives my hair a lovely fresh scent. The price point is pretty good, and they almost always have coupons which is another huge plus! Definitely a staple in hair products.
Kate S.
Is it bad to wash your hair everyday? Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
How does this product work for oily hair?
Michelle N.
How would you rate this product overall and why?
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair?

Amazon