Michelle N.

How would you rate this product overall and why?

Batoul E.
Batoul E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
1 year, 9 months ago
Id rate this a 10, it works awesome for any type of hair and it smells awesome.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
1 year, 11 months ago
I rate this a 9 this leaves my hair nice and soft and the smell oh my love the way it smells
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Pasadena, MD
2 years, 3 months ago
2 out of 5. It builds up quickly.
Amethyst B.
Amethyst B.
Biddeford
2 years, 3 months ago
I'd give it an 8 out of ten it doesn't cause me any type of discomfort and it smells and feels good on my skin
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
2 years, 3 months ago
It leaves your hair soft but for me, it made my hair oily faster. Id rate it a 3 out of 5.