stacey c.
Seneca, SC

How well does this product work

Nayana T.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Monett, MO
1 year, 10 months ago
I love Pantene their products works great for all types of hair.
Pilar V.
Pilar V.
Cabañas de la Sagra
1 year, 10 months ago
I have used it occasionally, and your hair looks healthier, stronger and softer. I recommend it without any hesitation.
Lori H.
Lori H.
1 year, 10 months ago
I've tried many shampoos and always come back to Pantene for my hair which is thick, dry and has texture it's perfect!
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Hillsboro, TN
1 year, 10 months ago
It's strange that I'm answering this but I was raised by all women. My mother swore by Pantene anything they made she tried. And since it was always in the bathroom i would use it too. I love Pantene. They always leave your hair feeling great and moisturized. It is not expensive either compared to designer shampoo.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Well
Alysha R.
Alysha R.
Louisville, KY
1 year, 10 months ago
It works very well! Very clean feeling, plus it smells amazing and doesn't leave residue in your hair.