BY PANTENE

Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo erases the damage of 100 blow-drys when used with Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner for hair that s soft, silky and manageable. It s specially formulated to gently clean for an all day moisturized feel. It also features the leading Pro-V antioxidant system to make hair healthier with every wash. For continuous moisture, use as a system with Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner. see more...

Haley W.
Haley W.
Perfect for my dry, thick hair. Added moisture without making it too oily. I have brown dyed hair and it did not wash out any color. I purchased this at ulta and it was a good price. Love the scent, and I would definitely repurchase! Very happy with the product.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Oklahoma City, OK
My hair feels soft and silky. It's easy to do my hair once I use this shampoo. The packaging is nice and simple. I bought this at Walmart and it is a very cheap product. I wash my hair with this about twice a week and my hair always looks good.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Grand Ledge, MI
Love this shampoo makes my hair shiny. My hair feels clean for days and days. I also use it for my children's hair. One has thick hair and one has curly and fine hair. We love it and it smells great.
Glaucia F.
Glaucia F.
Doral, FL
This shampoo is amazing for moisturize your hair, the smell is really good. The hair look more soft and healthy. The price is very good and compared with the results is wonderful.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this product for my whole house we love it, it makes our hair soft , packaging is good , nice size bottles for good use for for my family, smells good and lasts long.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I used to use this a lot and it's always been a fallback, but it's definitely not anything special. Doesn't really have a smell and doesn't do much for my hair texture.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this one and I think the effects on my hair are really good. I recommended to all my friends and they loved too.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair a lot and this shampoo doesn't make my hair dry and nasty. I really recommend this if you color your hair.
Krissy D.
Krissy D.
Love this shampoo, entire family uses it. Hair is clean, soft and shiny. Purchased shampoo at Walmart for best prices.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
this really smells good. It's a good moisturizing shampoo. Leaves my hair feeling soft. It's a good buy for the price.