BY PANTENE #37 in Shampoo

The Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo Pro-V formula visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair. Fuel your hair for silky softness from root to tip.

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V moisturizing shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisturizing shampoo. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It’s gentle enough for permed and color-treated hair. For most powerful results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Who else think Pantene shampoo has a really nice fresh fruity sme...1 Answers
  • How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair? 2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner that doesn'...1 Answers
Rachel O.
I used to have my doubts about Pantene in general. I a lot of the women I grew up around swore that it made their hair fall out so I literally NEVER bought it. Then I got a vox box with the Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal shampoo and conditioner. It has literally transformed my hair.

I'm a natural brunette who dyes their hair blonde so my hair is heavily treated, on top of blowouts, curling irons, etc. My hair texture is naturally curly and my hair was so damaged that when I would leave it natural it looked SO bad that I just ended up using my blowdryer and other heating tools even MORE.

Now my hair is softer, more manageable. I can leave it curly and it looks great or I can iron/curl/straighten it and it still looks great. I absolutely LOVE this Pantene Pro-V line.
Molly B.
Haslett
I love this shampoo!! Before I started using this shampoo I just randomly purchased shampoos whenever I needed them, not caring and just not thinking it mattered which shampoo I used. I bought this kind on a recommendation from a friend (not expecting much since it's just a normal drug store shampoo) but it has honestly changed my hair. My hair is so much softer and easier to control now. I used to think my hair was just innately frizzy and unmanageable but it turns out I was just using the wrong shampoo!
Rawad H.
My beard loves this stuff, after almost 3 years of not shaving it wasnt loving the regular shampoo i used on my head, but i saw this stuff on amazon and got it with its companion conditioner and my beard loves it, no more steel wool effect and since the last time i trimmed off the frizzy splitting bits, this stuff has preventing any new frizzy splitting bits.

Summary, fancy shampoos and conditioners arent just for pretty long girly hair, they also treat your mountain man beard nicely!
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
I was looking for shampoo & conditioner that would bring my thick, long hair back to healthy! I'm constantly wearing my hair up because of it being so thick & need some moisture renewal & Pantene hit it on the spot w/ their hair care line not to mention it smells amazing & don't take a handful to get your hair washed! This was a definitely plus to my hair care routine & gave about any hair needs covered in their product line! Definitely worth buying & adding into your shower!!!
Linda S.
Schererville, IN
With three daughters who have long hair, we've tried many different hair products. What works best for us - including one daughter with butt-length hair - has been Pantene shampoos and conditioners. We've seen a definite improvement in their hair - softer, shinier, and no tangles. We'll continue using Pantene as long as their products continue to work this well. I'd recommend - and have already recommended - this product to many friends and family members.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
This is a good basic shampoo. I like the smell of it and it works fine when I am between shampoo's or forgot to buy some on my last store trip. It is also great to keep in the guest bathroom. Personally, I don't think it does anything special in ways of repairing hair. It does get my hair clean, smells good and doesn't damage my hair, so if that is what you are looking for then I would recommend this or Tresemme (personally I prefer Tresemme).
Tiffany B.
Hurricane, West Virginia
I actually have super thick and curly hair. My hair is very very picky about shampoos. Sometimes shampoos make my hair gritty and greasy. But surprisingly this one doesn't! It smells fabulous and makes my hair super soft. Highly satisfied with this product. It hasn't disappointed me. I usually wash my hair every other day!
(I added a photo of my hair straight because some shampoos make my hair look damaged after I straighten it)
Catie L.
I really like this shampoo. I get mine from Walgreens for $5 and it works really well. My hair looks and smells great. I wash my hair every other day but that's not necessary. This shampoo keeps my hair really clean, shiny, and it's very cheap for how good it is. It's not my favorite one but its in my top 3. Also I like that they have many different options specific to what you want for you hair.
Sierra P.
Muncie, IN
I've had a battle with finding the best shampoo. I was spending high dollar for shampoo and conditioners that were way out of my price range. So, I decided to venture out and try this product. This product has saved my hair! I have very damaged curly hair and this product blew me away with the results! I recommend this to anyone that has has similar problems and need it at an affordable price!!
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Have used Pantene most of my life (33 years) with great results. I started using this product in September when the weather changed a bit and my hair got even more dry than it was. I didn't find this to be anything special as far as hydration for my hair. It does clean my hair well without causing additional damage, it's affordable in my opinion, and can be found anywhere shampoo is sold.
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work
Amanda P.
West chester, OH
How does this product work for oily hair?
Michelle N.
How would you rate this product overall and why?
Celine Z.
Franklin Sq, NY
Along with the conditioner, has anyone actually seen their hair more soft, and looking cleaner? I wanna try this but I wanna make sure my hair doesn't get damaged
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
How are people liking this? I used to use it a while ago and I haven't used it in a while since it contains sulfates and silicone, but I remember my hair being so soft and shiny! I can't afford my fancy sulfate and silicone free shampoo so, is this at least moisturizing at all?