BY PANTENE #71 in Shampoo

The Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo Pro-V formula visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair. Fuel your hair for silky softness from root to tip.

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V moisturizing shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisturizing shampoo. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It’s gentle enough for permed and color-treated hair. For most powerful results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner that doesn'...2 Answers
  • Do you think this shampoo would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?2 Answers
  • How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair? 3 Answers
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Ive been using this shampoo for as long as I can remember. My mom has always used this brand. But this is her favorite one. I tried it for the first time a few months ago and I understand why she loves it. Its got a very fresh scent that isn't overwhelming. It lathers so quickly and washes your hair so well. It doesnt make my hair feel corse at all when I use it like a lot of drug store brands does to my hair. My hair is now almost to my waist And it still keeps my hair from getting tangled. Its always so soft and shiny. And it hasmt caused any buildup or anything on my hair either. I usually pay around 6 bucks for a decent size bottle. And most grocery stores and pharmacies carry it.
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Pantene is a trusted brand and have been around since long. Pantene Pro V daily moisture renewal shampoo is just not the shaplmpoo my hair needs right now.I got it as I have heard a lot of good reviews about this shampoo. I have thick coarse chemically treated hair so I was hoping it would help me with the damage. All it did was make my dry & coarse. Though it feels OK after I use the daily moisture renewal conditioner. Pros are that it's quiet affordable and you get a lot of product for your money and the smell is great as well. But it didn't do anything good for my hair, I won't be buying it again.
Kristina C.
This shampoo helped to tame my dry, frizzy hair. It is very moisturizing and put a bit of bounce back into my hair. The scent is nice but doesn't seem to last into the following day (and that's alright with me.) It lathers a lot, so a little goes a long way. I usually wash my hair daily due to oily scalp, but I could skip days with this shampoo and not look like a major oil spill disaster. This is a very good value (bought on Amazon Pantry for < $7 for a set) and I will definitely continue using this line in the future.
Kyana M.
Yukon, OK
Here’s the deal, I have a really greasy scalp, but my hair is dry and damaged so it’s hard for me to find something that works really well to keep both things under control, but this seems to work wonders. Not only does it make my hair soft and silky feeling, but it seems to keep the greasiness under control. I would recommend this to anyone!
Amber W.
Warren, OH
Pantene moisture renew shampoo is the only shampoo that i use on my hair. I used to have very damaged and dry hair and since using this product my hair has changed completely. It no longer looks or feel dead and dry. It has more volume then it has ever had. My hair also has stopped falling out as near as bad which was my biggest concern. I recommended it to my whole family and now its all they use. Its very reasonably priced. You can purchase it anywhere and its just the best.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Pantene used to be my go to hair care products. The shampoo always cleaned my hair thoroughly, but I soon found out how heavy the products were on my hair. Its very hard for me to keep any type of curl in my hair. When I was using Pantene it was impossible. Now that I have switched to a lighter weight product I can keep curls in, with the help of other products. If Pantene came out with a lightweight formula I would be very open to trying it.
Lillian Q.
Bronx, NY
I'm a big fan of Pantene products this one review will stand for all the Pantene products I have used. It smells great. Walgreens gives you a great deal on the product. It's great on my hair depending on the one I'm using I do see the difference from before I started using it. Love Pantene products and I definitely will continue to purchase it and recommend it to family and friends
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I used my moms bottle of this when I stayed at her house and I couldn't believe how soft my hair felt after using this and the matching conditioner. I used Pantene years ago but got away from them and moved on to higher end hair care ... but I will be a Pantene girl again. Honestly my hair feels better after using this than it does when I use my 30 dollar shampoo and conditioner.
Lindsay C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have combination hair which tends to be dry at the ends and oily at the roots. This shampoo has the right balance to keep my ends nice and moisturizer but prevent oil build up on my scalp, so I can go a day between washings without having to worry about how my hair looks. I was skeptical being that it was a moisturizing shampoo, but it was exactly what my hair needed.
Amanda G.
I have been using Pantene shampoo and conditioner since I was in high school and I have always gotten compliments on how soft and shiny my hair is. Also the scent is amazing and lasts for days. I try to switch to a different brand every other month or so to give my hair some variety in formulas and to try other products, but I ALWAYS come back to Pantene.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
How does this product work for oily hair?
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work
Michelle N.
How would you rate this product overall and why?
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair?
Celine Z.
Franklin Sq, NY
Along with the conditioner, has anyone actually seen their hair more soft, and looking cleaner? I wanna try this but I wanna make sure my hair doesn't get damaged