BY PANTENE #34 in Shampoo

The Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo Pro-V formula visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair. Fuel your hair for silky softness from root to tip.

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V moisturizing shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisturizing shampoo. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It’s gentle enough for permed and color-treated hair. For most powerful results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does someone else love this brand like me?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner tha...2 Answers
  • Do you think this shampoo would be a great gift for a guy...2 Answers
Kristina C.
This shampoo helped to tame my dry, frizzy hair. It is very moisturizing and put a bit of bounce back into my hair. The scent is nice but doesn't seem to last into the following day (and that's alright with me.) It lathers a lot, so a little goes a long way. I usually wash my hair daily due to oily scalp, but I could skip days with this shampoo and not look like a major oil spill disaster. This is a very good value (bought on Amazon Pantry for < $7 for a set) and I will definitely continue using this line in the future.
Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
My hair is dry and damaged from coloring it. I've used Pantene for a while because I like the scent and thought it might help add some moisture back. It never really did much other than make my hair smell good. After dying it more recently I bought the color protecting one and it did nothing. My hair stylist told me to YouTube the shampoo tests they do in color treated hair. I did and Pantene stripped so much color. I don't buy this brand anymore.
It's good for regular hair but not beyond that.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Ive been using this shampoo for as long as I can remember. My mom has always used this brand. But this is her favorite one. I tried it for the first time a few months ago and I understand why she loves it. Its got a very fresh scent that isn't overwhelming. It lathers so quickly and washes your hair so well. It doesnt make my hair feel corse at all when I use it like a lot of drug store brands does to my hair. My hair is now almost to my waist And it still keeps my hair from getting tangled. Its always so soft and shiny. And it hasmt caused any buildup or anything on my hair either. I usually pay around 6 bucks for a decent size bottle. And most grocery stores and pharmacies carry it.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Pantene used to be my go to hair care products. The shampoo always cleaned my hair thoroughly, but I soon found out how heavy the products were on my hair. Its very hard for me to keep any type of curl in my hair. When I was using Pantene it was impossible. Now that I have switched to a lighter weight product I can keep curls in, with the help of other products. If Pantene came out with a lightweight formula I would be very open to trying it.
Caitlin D.
Southside
I have been looking for a shampoo that works well with the conditioner I use. It took me a long time to find a conditioner that I really liked. I decided to try this shampoo because my hair sometimes feels dry and frizzy. It definitely helps moisturize my hair! I bought it in the largest bottle with a pump because I definitely  plan on using it for a very long time. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Larissa A.
I love Pantene products because most of them are paraben free which is way better for your hair! This shampoo works great and doesn’t make your hair look oily. I typically buy this brand because it’s a decent price and again, a little bit more of natural ingredients compared to some shampoos.
Lillian Q.
Bronx, NY
I'm a big fan of Pantene products this one review will stand for all the Pantene products I have used. It smells great. Walgreens gives you a great deal on the product. It's great on my hair depending on the one I'm using I do see the difference from before I started using it. Love Pantene products and I definitely will continue to purchase it and recommend it to family and friends
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I have been using Pantene for years. The recent scent change and the overall feel of the Daily Moisture Renewal has got me using other products. The scent is not of my taste. The biggest issue is that my hair feels sticky and has an oily appearance on the top of my head as if I have not washed my hair in days. I don't recommend this to anyone unless maybe if you have very coarse dry hair.
Adilene R.
El Paso , TX
Este shampoo, me gusta y demasiado porque tiene una larga duración y huele muy rico, lo compre porque me gustan sus comerciales, por Selena Gómez, y desde que lo compre mi cabello esta mas sano y no tengo frizz cuando uso este shampoo, pero cuando uso otro shampoo si, seguiré comprando y usando este shampoo porque me gusta mucho su fórmula y su aroma tan limpio!.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This stuff smells so good and makes my hair clean and soft and so easy to manage! It takes away bad oils and moisturizer and keeps it full and beautiful! Love it and recommend this! Would definitely buy again!
Amanda P.
WEst Chester, OH
How does this product work for oily hair?
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work
Michelle N.
How would you rate this product overall and why?
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair?
Celine Z.
Franklin Sq, NY
Along with the conditioner, has anyone actually seen their hair more soft, and looking cleaner? I wanna try this but I wanna make sure my hair doesn't get damaged