BY PANTENE #60 in Shampoo

The Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo Pro-V formula visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair. Fuel your hair for silky softness from root to tip.

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V moisturizing shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisturizing shampoo. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It’s gentle enough for permed and color-treated hair. For most powerful results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does someone else love this brand like me?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner tha...2 Answers
  • Do you think this shampoo would be a great gift for a guy...2 Answers
👑Carolina S.
I will start by explaining my hair type -- I have very long, very fine, highlighted blonde hair which I blow dry and straighten daily. I NEED a moisturizing product to help prevent heat damage on my susceptible hair. This product was great in that respect. My hair always felt soft and silky and I felt like it sufficiently protected my hair from suffering any more heat damage. I would recommend it for that alone. It also smells great and lathers well. My reason for not giving it 5/5 stars is because while it's great at moisturizing, some days it left my hair feeling a bit heavy. I would purchase again though because battling heat damage/dryness is more important to me than my hair being weighed down a little bit.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This shampoo helped to tame my dry, frizzy hair. It is very moisturizing and put a bit of bounce back into my hair. The scent is nice but doesn't seem to last into the following day (and that's alright with me.) It lathers a lot, so a little goes a long way. I usually wash my hair daily due to oily scalp, but I could skip days with this shampoo and not look like a major oil spill disaster. This is a very good value (bought on Amazon Pantry for < $7 for a set) and I will definitely continue using this line in the future.
Soha A.
This is a great shampoo that really makes your hair look amazing. The bottle is easy to hold, the smell is pleasant and you really do only need to use a dime-sized amount in order to get great results. I have a big problem with dry hair and this moisturizing shampoo does a great job of both cleaning your hair and leaving it feeling moisturized.
Khalyn M.
Tacoma
I bought this product a few weeks as I was need of some new shampoo and I'm in pleased with the results that I received. First off, I have thick curly hair and requires a lot of shampoo for my washes and this bottle allowed me to use less product during each use. The smell wasn't a turn-off and really liked the foaming sensation when pulling the product through my hair. I gave it 4/5 stars because I didn't see much change with my hair after the wash long term, but this could be because its only been a couple of weeks.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Ive been using this shampoo for as long as I can remember. My mom has always used this brand. But this is her favorite one. I tried it for the first time a few months ago and I understand why she loves it. Its got a very fresh scent that isn't overwhelming. It lathers so quickly and washes your hair so well. It doesnt make my hair feel corse at all when I use it like a lot of drug store brands does to my hair. My hair is now almost to my waist And it still keeps my hair from getting tangled. Its always so soft and shiny. And it hasmt caused any buildup or anything on my hair either. I usually pay around 6 bucks for a decent size bottle. And most grocery stores and pharmacies carry it.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This works great but it won't work the best if you don't have the conditioner as well. Though I do have to say after it my hair feels much softer and easier to manage. Over time my hair starts to look healthier. The price is relatively cheap depending on your budget and where you live. Here it's almost four dollars which is better than most but sometimes I still can't afford it.  Pantene is a lovely brand that I highly suggest anyone to try.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Pantene used to be my go to hair care products. The shampoo always cleaned my hair thoroughly, but I soon found out how heavy the products were on my hair. Its very hard for me to keep any type of curl in my hair. When I was using Pantene it was impossible. Now that I have switched to a lighter weight product I can keep curls in, with the help of other products. If Pantene came out with a lightweight formula I would be very open to trying it.
Caitlin D.
Southside
I have been looking for a shampoo that works well with the conditioner I use. It took me a long time to find a conditioner that I really liked. I decided to try this shampoo because my hair sometimes feels dry and frizzy. It definitely helps moisturize my hair! I bought it in the largest bottle with a pump because I definitely  plan on using it for a very long time. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
Lillian Q.
Bronx, NY
I'm a big fan of Pantene products this one review will stand for all the Pantene products I have used. It smells great. Walgreens gives you a great deal on the product. It's great on my hair depending on the one I'm using I do see the difference from before I started using it. Love Pantene products and I definitely will continue to purchase it and recommend it to family and friends
Adilene R.
El Paso , TX
Este shampoo, me gusta y demasiado porque tiene una larga duración y huele muy rico, lo compre porque me gustan sus comerciales, por Selena Gómez, y desde que lo compre mi cabello esta mas sano y no tengo frizz cuando uso este shampoo, pero cuando uso otro shampoo si, seguiré comprando y usando este shampoo porque me gusta mucho su fórmula y su aroma tan limpio!.
Kate S.
North Bergen, NJ
Is it bad to wash your hair everyday? Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
How does this product work for oily hair?
Michelle N.
How would you rate this product overall and why?
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair?