BY PANTENE #84 in Shampoo

The Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo Pro-V formula visibly replenishes dry and lifeless hair. Fuel your hair for silky softness from root to tip.

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V moisturizing shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for lasting shine.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisturizing shampoo. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It’s gentle enough for permed and color-treated hair. For most powerful results, use with Pantene Pro-V conditioner.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner that doesn'...2 Answers
  • Do you think this shampoo would be a great gift for a guy or a girl?1 Answers
  • How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair? 3 Answers
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Ive been using this shampoo for as long as I can remember. My mom has always used this brand. But this is her favorite one. I tried it for the first time a few months ago and I understand why she loves it. Its got a very fresh scent that isn't overwhelming. It lathers so quickly and washes your hair so well. It doesnt make my hair feel corse at all when I use it like a lot of drug store brands does to my hair. My hair is now almost to my waist And it still keeps my hair from getting tangled. Its always so soft and shiny. And it hasmt caused any buildup or anything on my hair either. I usually pay around 6 bucks for a decent size bottle. And most grocery stores and pharmacies carry it.
Kristina C.
This shampoo helped to tame my dry, frizzy hair. It is very moisturizing and put a bit of bounce back into my hair. The scent is nice but doesn't seem to last into the following day (and that's alright with me.) It lathers a lot, so a little goes a long way. I usually wash my hair daily due to oily scalp, but I could skip days with this shampoo and not look like a major oil spill disaster. This is a very good value (bought on Amazon Pantry for < $7 for a set) and I will definitely continue using this line in the future.
Kyana M.
Yukon, OK
Here’s the deal, I have a really greasy scalp, but my hair is dry and damaged so it’s hard for me to find something that works really well to keep both things under control, but this seems to work wonders. Not only does it make my hair soft and silky feeling, but it seems to keep the greasiness under control. I would recommend this to anyone!
Amber W.
Warren, OH
Pantene moisture renew shampoo is the only shampoo that i use on my hair. I used to have very damaged and dry hair and since using this product my hair has changed completely. It no longer looks or feel dead and dry. It has more volume then it has ever had. My hair also has stopped falling out as near as bad which was my biggest concern. I recommended it to my whole family and now its all they use. Its very reasonably priced. You can purchase it anywhere and its just the best.
Lillian Q.
Bronx, NY
I'm a big fan of Pantene products this one review will stand for all the Pantene products I have used. It smells great. Walgreens gives you a great deal on the product. It's great on my hair depending on the one I'm using I do see the difference from before I started using it. Love Pantene products and I definitely will continue to purchase it and recommend it to family and friends
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I used my moms bottle of this when I stayed at her house and I couldn't believe how soft my hair felt after using this and the matching conditioner. I used Pantene years ago but got away from them and moved on to higher end hair care ... but I will be a Pantene girl again. Honestly my hair feels better after using this than it does when I use my 30 dollar shampoo and conditioner.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using Pantene for years now and it’s always my go to brand when I am in the drugstore and need to stock up on shampoo. The smell is lovely and it never gives dry scalp. I highly recommend it and the price is so affordable.
Kirsten P.
Dayton, OH
Pantene makes my hair feel healthy and strong. I've been using Herbal essence hair products and it didn't make my hair feel as healthy. So I decided to switch to Pantene. My hair is so soft and smooth and I use this kind of shampoo for when the weather is dry outside, so it helps my hair a lot. I love using Pantene and Their products aren't that expensive which is important for a college student. I live in a small town so there isn't a lot of stores, but I'm glad I'm able to get this product that one of our stores carry! The shampoo I feel can work for anybody with different types of hair products, but that depends on the person. I recommend this product to anyone!
Clara C.
I use this Shampoo every time I shower and I absolutely ADORE it!! Compared to all of the other shampoos I’ve tried, this has definitely been my favorite! It lathers very well and the quality is phenomenal. I first got this at the start of winter so that my hair wouldn’t be dry like it usually is every winter, and it worked. This is my first winter without having any dry scalp or hair!
Courtney B.
After a visit to my hair stylist, she suggested a hair product that would moisturize my hair throughout the day. I cannot express how much this product turned my damaged, split end hair into a brand new set of hair that was silky and smooth. Not to mention, the smell of the product is wonderful. I cannot stop smelling my hair!
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
How does this product work for oily hair?
stacey c.
Seneca, SC
How well does this product work
Michelle N.
How would you rate this product overall and why?
Maddie C.
Dallas, TX
How does this product react to dry, straw texture hair?
Celine Z.
Franklin Sq, NY
Along with the conditioner, has anyone actually seen their hair more soft, and looking cleaner? I wanna try this but I wanna make sure my hair doesn't get damaged