BY PANTENE

Detangles, smooths, and separates strands

Don’t battle with your brush. Detangle and separate strands while giving them the moisture and strength they need for the style you want to achieve.

Usage:
Who: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!

When: Daily to add nourishment before styling hair

How: Spray on damp hair where detangling or light moisture is needed. Comb through, but don't rinse. Style as usual, and try Silky Moisture Whip for a dose of moisture and shine.

• "This product works great for me." in 1 review
  • "Adding too much product can weigh down my hair and this product is very light and does exactly what it says: detangles " in 1 review
  • "this works great on my daughters hair I use it with all the other Pantene products none greasy feel an leaves your hair is softand the fragrance is very nice" in 1 review
Ronea L.
Glendale Heights , IL
My aunt gave this to me after I bleached my hair platinum and then dyed it back and cut it. Not gonna lie I don't really like Pantene. I've had so many bad experiences with their products. Because I am mixed with African American I have a spot in my hair that gets extra kinky and can be like World War 3 trying to detangle it. I usually don't use detanglers because they make my hair sticky but this stuff smells soooo good and gets the job done. I wet my hair with a spray bottle before I spray this just because my hair is more manageable that way. Not sure how much she paid for this but I love this sooo much .
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is a wonderful light leave-in conditioner. I spray it on my hair mid-shaft and on my ends after my shower and while my hair is still damp. My hair absorbs all of its goodness, making it easy to run a comb through it with ease. It never leaves my hair greasy looking! Once dry, my hair is healthy looking and smelling great. I love the price and that it’s easily found at Walmart. Recommend to all that need a product that will make it easy to brush out and will leaving really beautiful once it dries.
Wanda Raquel O.
My hair is very dry even thus I am using conditioners, serums, leave in conditioners. To untangled my dry hair I just apply a decent amount of my daily mousturizer in my wet hair and makes my hair dry process easier.
Mali H.
This product smells so good, works so well, and is so easy to use! I usually spray a bit in my hands and then apply it to my hair, focusing on the ends. The results are incredible; my hairs is silky smooth, delicious smelling, and shiny as ever. I love this product and hope you try it! Usually there's a Pantene pack of shampoo and conditioner that has the detangler as a "bonus" item. Highly, highly recommend!
Caitlin R.
Definitely works! This is my holy grail item for tangled hair. If I don’t spray this in after I get out of the shower, I can’t even get a brush through my hair. This also leaves my hair a lot smoother after it dries. Most of the time when I use this I don’t even need to blow dry my hair because it air dries so smooth.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
So I used this product a few times on my little girls hair it’s is definitely hydrating on the hair helps with tangles I like it yes I would recommend u guys try it out and it’s a value to if your looking for something that works fine on a budget this product is the one .
Julia M.
I decided to start using a leave-in conditioner due to my permed hair becoming dry and frizzy at times. I love this spray because you can use it every single day, without the greasy effect of leave in conditioner masks. It smells ridiculously good too! After a week of use, my hair already looks healthier and doesn’t have the dreaded frizz/dryness. You can’t beat this!
Sarah O.
Oxford
This works so well - I’ve used it for years. Just a few spritzes of this makes wet hair easy to comb through and style. Drying my hair without first detangling with this is a nightmare. Nice scent and good price!
Lauren M.
Elmhurst, IL
I love this product! My long hair gets knotted so easily, and I’ve used children’s detangler for so long because I couldn’t find anything better until I found this! It smells great, doesn’t add grease to my hair or scalp (which I was worried about with leave in conditioner) and my brush glides right through my hair after applying this!
julie c.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This product works great for my tangly hair. I have thicker hair so if I don’t brush it for a day, it basically turns into dreads. This detangler smells awesome and does the job.
Whitney B.
North Manchester, IN
I have super thick and super long hair! Its always getting ratted up! I get one section brushed and the other section gets tangled. Anybody else have thick hair and use this? If so how do you like it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this product good?
Mary C.
I have very fine hair, will this weigh down hair or make it oily, should one skip conditioner for this instead after a wash?
Meg P.
Does this detangler work on thick and curly hair?
Lizetth M.
Does this really work?? I have long hair up to my waist & every morning its all tangled up! Will this help