Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Hydrating Shampoo, 21.1 fl oz uploaded by Cynthia N.

BY PANTENE

Kick dryness to the curb with Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Hydrating Shampoo. The antioxidant-rich formula found in this moisturizing shampoo gently cleanses with a rich, creamy lather, and hydrates for an all-day moisturized feel, leaving hair... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mina C.
Mina C.
This is a classic! It makes your hair so soft, smooth, and shiny. The smell is also very pleasant and lingers (lightly) into the next day. It's moisturizing enough to not need a conditioner. The lid is a little annoying to open, so I prefer the bigger bottle with the pump.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Brookfield, IL
Any product by Pantene is amazing. Whether it be shampoo or conditioner, I can almost guarantee that it will make your hair shinier and healthier. This is my top favorite brand of shampoo. It can get a little pricey, but in my opinion it is something worth splurging on.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love the way this shampoo makes my hair feel. My hair feels so silky and smooth. I have i also mentioned it smells amazing
Monica F.
Monica F.
Lawrence, KS
You hair it feels more soft. You hair will be more long like in days. Controls the frizz. It is good.
ShaTia R.
ShaTia R.
Harveyville, KS
This is the only shampoo that I use I don't and I won't use another shampoo this is a great product
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Lubbock, TX
This product is amazing and very hydrating! It is very awesome and leaves my hair silky smoothe.
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
This shampoo has completely changed my hair. I have very long, mid-back length hair that gets knotted so easily and this shampoo has totally helped get all the grease off my sensitive scalp. It makes my hair so shiny and soft. I repurchase every time I'm out. It smells incredible too.
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I've used Pantene from time to time over the years and I've never really been impressed. I had to use a lot of shampoo to get it to lather enough to satisfy me. I won't buy this shampoo again and won't recommend it to my friends
Danon R.
Danon R.
I love the smell of Pantene products, the smell of shampoo and conditioner is a big deal to me and if it's strong enough for my liking. I do enjoy this smell and the product itself makes my daughter's hair very soft and not so frizzy.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Auburntown, TN
Didn't seem to be any different that the other shampoo I have used. Smelled okay. Didn't create enough soap to feel like my hair was being cleaned well.