BY PANTENE

Add air-light Foam conditioning to your next shower and volumize every strand with air-light nourishment. Our Pro-V formula is now infused with microbubbles, to boost strands for 24 hours! Say goodbye to the weigh down of traditional cream conditioners.

Usage Instructions

1. Wash your hair with Pantene Shampoo.

2. Shake well. Apply a palm-size amount of air-light foam conditioner from the roots all the way to the tips. Adjust the quantity according to your hair length.

3. Let it absorb into the hair, then rinse it off.

4. Dry and style your hair as usual - enjoy the lightness. Use at every wash.

• Has anyone tried this foaming Pantene Conditioner and rea...10 Answers
  • I got this today in a VoxBox but I can't find a campaign ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone else had troubles with this product drying out...12 Answers
Kaitlynn K.
Tucson, AZ
So before I begin this review, I am rating it on my boyfriends perspective. I only used this conditioner a few times to give it a fair shot, but I let my boyfriend use the rest and well, he sort of claimed it because he absolutely loves this conditioner. I will first explain his experience and then my own.
My boyfriend absolutely loves conditioner. His hair is long, so he uses it a lot to make his mane nice and pretty. He had a lot of fun using this and said it made his hair feel like heaven. He couldn't stop touching his hair and he loved the smell of it too. He claimed it smelt better then normal products and insisted we should buy and get more once this bottle is finished. He even wanted to stock up and check to see if there are other scents, variations, etc. I actually did notice a difference in his hair and it really did make his hair a lot smoother and look really nice and full of life. I was actually quite jealous it was doing for him what it wasn't doing for me..
Me on the other hand, I have hair that's super long, super thick but is starting to thin out. I can tell it's been thinning a bit and isn't as thick as it used to be. So I was quite excited to use this product. I personally didn't like the scent. It didn't smell like regular Pantene products, which I feel is why people gravitate towards Pantene to begin with, for that nice clean scent. It made my hair soft in only some parts. I have very dry hair, from dying it numerous times, so I was hoping it would moisturize my hair very well. I've always loved the nature balance line by Pantene and it's always made my hair super smooth. For some reason, even though this specific line said it was to be part of the "Moisture renewal" line, it didn't do much. At the end of the day, my hair still felt mostly dry. It did bring life to my hair though, which I like, since my hair is naturally curly and my curls were lacklustering and not loose spiraling like they used to. So that's always a plus!
All in all, it's not a bad conditioner. I enjoyed it but it won't be my go to. I guess I could of given it a longer shot but my boyfriend really loved it so I let him have/use it while I used my other conditioners. I received this product courtesy of Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Caroline M.
Los Angeles, CA
I was very excited to to try this product when I received it in my #sparkvoxbox from Influenster. It comes out of the canister just like hair mousse, has a nice scent and is just fun to use.
I was able to easily coat my hair with the foam but I didn’t feel like it was moisturizing my hair the way traditional conditioner does. After rinsing and drying, my hair felt as if I didn’t use any conditioner at all.
The second time I used significantly more product to see if that would make a difference. This time my hair felt more conditioned but ever so slightly. I was running through the product to get my desired amount of moisture and conditioning. It does provide a nice light weight moisturizing effect but for me I had to use so much product to achieve it that it wouldn’t be very cost effective in the future.
However, I found it to be suitable for when I’m giving my hair a break from washing it, but still want to rinse it and need a little something something/help maintaining moisture.
This foam conditioner will give you a little bit of moisture without making your hair greasy. I feel this product will be great for people with finer hair that find using traditional conditioners to heavy for them.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Foam ConditionerPantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner I was pretty excited to try this new product! I followed the directions because this was a new type of conditioner for me. I really liked this! It left my hair smooth and not dry at all. I did have to use more than the directed amount, only because my hair is so long. My hair was light and smooth after I dried it. I am big on moisture and this ranked right up there and left my hair feeling so moisturized. My pro tip is to use this with a Pantene Pro V shampoo. I liked the foam, it was very convient and not heavy like other conditioners. You will love it!
Karen H.
Schenectady, NY
All I have to say is wow.... while I have a lot of hair, it is baby fine and everrrrything seems to weigh it down or leave it looking stringy/greasy and not give me the results which the product boasts to. I have not used conditioner on my entire head, especially my roots, in YEARS! I made sure to test this on a weekend day should I need to rewash my hair. To start I dispensed way too much product into my hand as I forgot that the foam would ‘grow’. Despite the snafu, I committed to it and worked the foam in from root to tip and used my wet comb to really distribute it. I chose to let my hair air dry and to my utter surprise, I was amazed that my hair simply felt soft and light. Was not greasy, weighed down, or felt as if there was a residue on my scalp. I will be honest and admit that I have not used Pantene products in 10+ years due to conversations with past stylists and at first was hesitant but I would 100% recommend this to others with fine or thin hair who struggle with finding hair products. The only factor I was not loving was the scent, which was strawberry-esque. It’s not too perfume-y but I personally prefer clean smelling scents and nothing fruity or too floral. Pantene Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner - 6oz
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I wish you could make longer video reviews! So I received Pantene Pro-V’s new in shower Foam Conditioner complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes! I’ve been using this product for about a week now. I was hesitant at first with this product, because I have very thin, fine, oily hair, I have to be selective with my conditioning products because if they’re too heavy they leave me a greasy mess. So using this product in the shower I love the way it feels when I apply it to my hair, super foamy, silky, soft and you feel like your hair really soaks up the product. Easy to rinse out too. Some conditioners leave an oily film on your back and booty when you rinse them away, but I love that this one didn’t! It makes it really easy to detangle my hair once I get out of the shower. I like the way the product conditions my hair on day one hair, but the next day my hair feels kind of dry and crispy on the ends. There are some questionable ingredients in this product that I think could cause the hair to be dry and brittle the next day. Overall I do enjoy the product. The smell is so light and wonderful, it felt good in my hair and overall I’d probably purchase again but a different variety. Thank you Influenster!
Nicky S.
Iowa City, IA
This conditioner is one of the most unusual products I've ever tried for my hair. It's almost like someone at Pantene heard that people sometimes use conditioner as shaving cream and decided to take it a step further. The texture of this stuff is exactly like shaving cream. That actually took me by surprise, as I had expected something closer to a foam hand soap. It feels light and fluffy in my hands and puffs up quickly after being dispensed from the can. The light, airy texture and big volume of the foam makes it easy to spread to the ends of my hair with just one pump of conditioner. It's easy to coat my hair with this stuff and not worry about missing any spots. The white color makes it very easy to see in my hair. When I'm done letting it soak in, it rinses out pretty easily. My hair looked soft and shiny when it dried. It seemed to moisturize as well as my regular conditioner, but didn't seem to weigh my hair down. I like that the bottle is thin and doesn't take up much precious shower space. I like the scent and how it makes my hair feel. I would use it again.
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
So, As some of you know, I really don’t take a whole lotta pictures of myself, I take a lot of pictures of everything I see and experiences! I am an influencer and get Vox boxes in the mail monthly! I received a free bottle of Pantene Foam Conditioner partnered with Walgreens, in the mail for an honest review! I cannot believe how amazing this product is! The foam truly penetrates my whole head of hair, where as conditioner is heavy and doesn’t spread as easily as this foam does! My hair is fine, so I cannot use a lot of product, however this foam is a light and totally does the job! It does not weigh my hair down, it allows me the volume that I am looking for, and still conditions!
I highly recommend this product! I will definitely be using this product regularly! #PanteneFoam #Walgreens #contest #complimentary @Pantene @Influenster #musthave #freefoam #volume #lovemyhair #dormantgypsyphotography #dormantgypsy #lottiecampenella #photography #photographer #photographylover #photographysouls
Melissa P.
Pantene Pro-V is my go to “cheap” shampoo/conditioner, but I am one of those “hair snobs” that buys expensive shampoo, so Pantene usually doesn’t touch my tresses these days. I did however try it out. Here are my thoughts: It’s a foam which seems odd to put in your hair in the shower, but it’s also fun. It felt a bit like mousse and when I rinsed it out my hair felt “squeaky clean” which is not necessarily something you want from a conditioner. I do believe the mousse like substance helped more with styling, but my hair feels dryer than with my normal conditioner.

If you want volume and an easy way to style your hair for cheap, then this product is for you. If you care about your hair (it’s the only hair/scalp you get) then I would not recommend this product. At least not for daily use.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I tried this conditioner for one week, however, I would have liked to have stopped using it after one day. I thought I’d give it a chance for the week and I wanted to be able to really see what it was capable of.

My hair is naturally coarse, heavy, very thick, and has a natural wave to it. I struggle with oil control so I regularly use dry shampoo so I don’t have to shampoo every day but I can still reduce the natural oil in my hair.

I loved the foam aspect of this conditioner but that’s truly the only thing I liked. The conditioner weighed down my hair, made it oilier than normal, and I felt like I was never able to get it all out. My husband said he liked it but he has much thinner hair than I do. He will be finishing out the bottle as I don’t plan on using it again.
Joanna P.
Salem, UT
I was a little skeptical about this product when I first got it. Foam conditioner? How is it going to provide moisture without weighing my hair down? And is it really going to work?

First of all let me start by saying that I don't generally wash my hair every day. My hair is long, thin, and tangles easily. I wouldn't use conditioner if I didn't need it to keep my hair smooth and easier to manage, because the added product just weighs my hair down, making it limp and lifeless.

Enter the Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner! The foam dispenses much like a mousse. (This surprised me, and I probably dispensed more than I needed. Definitely start with a small amount and then use more if needed!) Already I'm thinking this is something I can get behind. Once I start applying it to my hair, I notice immediately that it stays light and fluffy. It doesn't glob onto my hair like other conditioners do. It didn't take much effort to apply it, or to rinse it out. I actually couldn't even feel it on my hair anymore. I started to wonder if it had even worked. I towel dried my hair and started combing through it. I wasn't expecting much. In fact, I was expecting to have to battle the massive tangles.

That is not what happened. I combed my hair out as if I'd used double my regular product! I had zero tangles! It was amazing. The bonus though? I don't feel like my hair is coated in product like normal. It feels light and dried without showing any residue or dullness.
Ashley S.
horizon city
Has anyone try this?🤔
MEAGAN S.
Illinois
Has anyone else had troubles with this product drying out their hair?  I have had a very bad experience with it. Just curious if I am the only one.
Brittany S.
Hayes, VA
I have a question is this conditioner color safe?
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Has anyone tried this foaming Pantene Conditioner and really loved it?? Waiting on this product,,, Love to hear your thoughts!!
MADELINE B.
Mckinney
does this stuff actually work well? I need a good conditioner!

Target