BY PANTENE

Add air-light Foam conditioning to your next shower and volumize every strand with air-light nourishment. Our Pro-V formula is now infused with microbubbles, to boost strands for 24 hours! Say goodbye to the weigh down of traditional cream conditioners.

Usage Instructions

1. Wash your hair with Pantene Shampoo.

2. Shake well. Apply a palm-size amount of air-light foam conditioner from the roots all the way to the tips. Adjust the quantity according to your hair length.

3. Let it absorb into the hair, then rinse it off.

4. Dry and style your hair as usual - enjoy the lightness. Use at every wash.

• Has anyone tried this foaming Pantene Conditioner and rea...10 Answers
  • I got this today in a VoxBox but I can't find a campaign ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone else had troubles with this product drying out...12 Answers
Kaitlynn K.
Tucson, AZ
So before I begin this review, I am rating it on my boyfriends perspective. I only used this conditioner a few times to give it a fair shot, but I let my boyfriend use the rest and well, he sort of claimed it because he absolutely loves this conditioner. I will first explain his experience and then my own.
My boyfriend absolutely loves conditioner. His hair is long, so he uses it a lot to make his mane nice and pretty. He had a lot of fun using this and said it made his hair feel like heaven. He couldn't stop touching his hair and he loved the smell of it too. He claimed it smelt better then normal products and insisted we should buy and get more once this bottle is finished. He even wanted to stock up and check to see if there are other scents, variations, etc. I actually did notice a difference in his hair and it really did make his hair a lot smoother and look really nice and full of life. I was actually quite jealous it was doing for him what it wasn't doing for me..
Me on the other hand, I have hair that's super long, super thick but is starting to thin out. I can tell it's been thinning a bit and isn't as thick as it used to be. So I was quite excited to use this product. I personally didn't like the scent. It didn't smell like regular Pantene products, which I feel is why people gravitate towards Pantene to begin with, for that nice clean scent. It made my hair soft in only some parts. I have very dry hair, from dying it numerous times, so I was hoping it would moisturize my hair very well. I've always loved the nature balance line by Pantene and it's always made my hair super smooth. For some reason, even though this specific line said it was to be part of the "Moisture renewal" line, it didn't do much. At the end of the day, my hair still felt mostly dry. It did bring life to my hair though, which I like, since my hair is naturally curly and my curls were lacklustering and not loose spiraling like they used to. So that's always a plus!
All in all, it's not a bad conditioner. I enjoyed it but it won't be my go to. I guess I could of given it a longer shot but my boyfriend really loved it so I let him have/use it while I used my other conditioners. I received this product courtesy of Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Britney S.
Indianola, IA
I surprisingly liked this product! This is a honest review, I gave all my products a fair trial and used this now 4 times. I received this @PanteneNA product in my #SparkVoxBox as a free gift. I love the slim packaging of the bottle. The foam comes out nicely. The foam also smells really good! Nothing to over powering. It smells clean and has a like hint (to me) of citrus smell. I use my Pantene moisture shampoo before using this conditioner. I followed all the direction as according to what it said. I was first offput by the fact of it saying “run foam from roots to tips”. I used to put conditioner all over my hair and would always have problems with having oily hair. So I started to jut put conditioner on my tips and the middle of my hair. I would say I have a mixture of dry patches on my scalp with getting oily hair throughout the day. BUT I followed the directions for the best results. I dried my hair as usual and it felt like my hair was drying a lot faster! My hair didn’t feel heavy at all and was really easy to brush through. I loved that! I let my hair air dry as usual and it felt more light and had a bit more volume. I overall love this product. I will continue to use and would DEFINITELY recommend to those who feel that their hair needs a little moisture love without the weight. I was fascinated with how the product worked and the fact that it didn’t make my roots oily and heavy. 5 out of 5 from me!
Denise Y.
Sunrise, FL
Do you like conditioners? I usually don’t 🙊 My hair is naturally straight so I feel there’s no need for me to use them unless of course I’m going for a really flat straight hairdo. But because the humidity is pretty high in Florida my hair tends to get extra frizzy during the hotter months and tangled a lot, so I have to use them. I’ve been testing Pantene’s PRO-V Foam Conditioner for two weeks now and I love it! It gives me the light moisture I need while still leaving my hair full of body and movement. Great for those who need to tame their frizzy locks while still maintaining some volume for those beachy wave looks. Did I mention it smells AMAZING too? 😉 What’s your go to conditioner? .
*I received this product complimentary*
Thanks to @influenster for adding this sweet boy to my #cherishvoxbox this month in exchange for my honest review. Retails @walgreens or your local drugstore for $6.99.
FYI: All month long Walgreens is having special deals where you can Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Pantene Products, or buy 3 Pantene Products and receive $5 OFF + 3K Loyalty Points (3,000 points = $3 OFF your next purchase) and receive $5 OFF when you purchase any 2 Pantene Foam Conditioner, Dry Shampoo or Styling products. The best part is you can mix & match the Buy 1, Get 1 50% and one of the other deals for incredible savings! Check it out.
Rachel T.
I'm very grateful to Influenster for sending this to me in a Voxbox for review.

I give this a two star rating, not because the product isn't good, but because I'm really not the target demographic for this, so it just didn't work for me.

I have thick, dry, wavy-curly hair. My curl pattern is a 2c/3a, and my hair is LONG. Past my bust, down my back long. I heat style occasionally, I've had a gloss color put in once, but overall, I do not have processed hair.

When I saw this product provided light moisture and wouldn't weigh down hair, I thought, "Well, that'd be great it I had thin hair that could be weighed down." I normally drench my hair in thick conditioner and hair masks to avoid getting dry hair. I figured I would give this a shot since it also claims to detangle. Well my hair is incredibly tangly, so I had some hopes!

I found it didn't really detangle my hair, or give much moisture. I'm pleased that my hair wasn't drier than when I started--this product seemed to maintain the level of moisture in my hair. I used this a few times with my normal routine just to make sure I knew how it functioned.

If you have thick hair like mine, this might be nice for after the gym when you just want to wash your body and scalp without doing a full shampoo, deep-condition, hair mask regimen. If you have thinner hair, this may really work for you!

Additionally, it smells amazing.
Caroline M.
Los Angeles, CA
I was very excited to to try this product when I received it in my #sparkvoxbox from Influenster. It comes out of the canister just like hair mousse, has a nice scent and is just fun to use.
I was able to easily coat my hair with the foam but I didn’t feel like it was moisturizing my hair the way traditional conditioner does. After rinsing and drying, my hair felt as if I didn’t use any conditioner at all.
The second time I used significantly more product to see if that would make a difference. This time my hair felt more conditioned but ever so slightly. I was running through the product to get my desired amount of moisture and conditioning. It does provide a nice light weight moisturizing effect but for me I had to use so much product to achieve it that it wouldn’t be very cost effective in the future.
However, I found it to be suitable for when I’m giving my hair a break from washing it, but still want to rinse it and need a little something something/help maintaining moisture.
This foam conditioner will give you a little bit of moisture without making your hair greasy. I feel this product will be great for people with finer hair that find using traditional conditioners to heavy for them.
Holly S.
I’ve been using this Pantene foam conditioner that was sent to me, all month long & I must say, I’m really impressed. This particular conditioner is actually for fine, flat hair & I was unsure how well it would work for me, as my hair is anything but fine or flat! I have really thick hair that is easily weighed down if the product is too heavy and that’s what I love about this product: it’s light as air!! When it comes to application, a little goes a long way with this foam.. one dollop covers every strand! I love the fluffiness & lightness of it’s consistency & how quickly it soaks in! Not to mention, it smells pretty great! 😌 Once this conditioner is absorbed, it can almost feel like there’s nothing there, but when I rinse, I can already feel the smoothness of my locks! The biggest test of any conditioner for me, is how easy it is to comb through my hair while wet & how my hair feels once it’s dry. I have virtually no tangles or knots in my hair after using this & the next day my hair feels light, voluminous & smooth! I will definitely continue to use this foam conditioner! 💆🏻‍♀️✨
Eleanor V.
Sudbury, MA
Thank you Influenster for sending me this complimentary Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner to test out! I was very surprised at how lightweight and easy it was to use. It came out just like a shaving cream would and immediately absorbed into my hair. My hair is long and thin-medium in thickness and it worked pretty well for me. I noticed my hair felt smooth and hydrated after using it and letting my hair air dry. It also didn't weigh my hair down and didn't make it feel heavy or full of product. My hair is smooth, shiny, and frizz free! The only thing that I don't like about it is that since it is in a foam formula, I am not sure how much to use for my hair length, and I can't tell if I am using too much or too little. It also absorbs really quickly and when I wash it out my hair has that rubbery squeaky clean feeling which I don't particularly like when I wash out my conditioner, but other than that it is a a great product! I would recommend this to others especially with thin, fine hair as it doesn't weigh hair down. Overall a great conditioner! :)
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Foam ConditionerPantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner I was pretty excited to try this new product! I followed the directions because this was a new type of conditioner for me. I really liked this! It left my hair smooth and not dry at all. I did have to use more than the directed amount, only because my hair is so long. My hair was light and smooth after I dried it. I am big on moisture and this ranked right up there and left my hair feeling so moisturized. My pro tip is to use this with a Pantene Pro V shampoo. I liked the foam, it was very convient and not heavy like other conditioners. You will love it!
Karen H.
Schenectady, NY
All I have to say is wow.... while I have a lot of hair, it is baby fine and everrrrything seems to weigh it down or leave it looking stringy/greasy and not give me the results which the product boasts to. I have not used conditioner on my entire head, especially my roots, in YEARS! I made sure to test this on a weekend day should I need to rewash my hair. To start I dispensed way too much product into my hand as I forgot that the foam would ‘grow’. Despite the snafu, I committed to it and worked the foam in from root to tip and used my wet comb to really distribute it. I chose to let my hair air dry and to my utter surprise, I was amazed that my hair simply felt soft and light. Was not greasy, weighed down, or felt as if there was a residue on my scalp. I will be honest and admit that I have not used Pantene products in 10+ years due to conversations with past stylists and at first was hesitant but I would 100% recommend this to others with fine or thin hair who struggle with finding hair products. The only factor I was not loving was the scent, which was strawberry-esque. It’s not too perfume-y but I personally prefer clean smelling scents and nothing fruity or too floral. Pantene Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner - 6oz
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I wish you could make longer video reviews! So I received Pantene Pro-V’s new in shower Foam Conditioner complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes! I’ve been using this product for about a week now. I was hesitant at first with this product, because I have very thin, fine, oily hair, I have to be selective with my conditioning products because if they’re too heavy they leave me a greasy mess. So using this product in the shower I love the way it feels when I apply it to my hair, super foamy, silky, soft and you feel like your hair really soaks up the product. Easy to rinse out too. Some conditioners leave an oily film on your back and booty when you rinse them away, but I love that this one didn’t! It makes it really easy to detangle my hair once I get out of the shower. I like the way the product conditions my hair on day one hair, but the next day my hair feels kind of dry and crispy on the ends. There are some questionable ingredients in this product that I think could cause the hair to be dry and brittle the next day. Overall I do enjoy the product. The smell is so light and wonderful, it felt good in my hair and overall I’d probably purchase again but a different variety. Thank you Influenster!
Ashley S.
horizon city
Has anyone try this?🤔
MEAGAN S.
Illinois
Has anyone else had troubles with this product drying out their hair?  I have had a very bad experience with it. Just curious if I am the only one.
Brittany S.
Hayes, VA
I have a question is this conditioner color safe?
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Has anyone tried this foaming Pantene Conditioner and really loved it?? Waiting on this product,,, Love to hear your thoughts!!
MADELINE B.
Mckinney
does this stuff actually work well? I need a good conditioner!

back