BY PANTENE

Sandee S.
Sandee S.
Having super long hair, a good conditioner is a major essential. After using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner my hair was silky smooth, tangle free, and helped with the dryness my ends have a history of getting. Overall I loved the way my hair looked and felt after use.
Tess M.
Tess M.
This is the best I've found so far, and I feel I've tried everything in my fine, somewhat dry, somewhat oily, wavy, highly frizzy hair. This is the only thing that keeps my frizz kind of at bay. But I'm still looking for my magic potion. Until then, I'll keep using this cheap stuff.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
I like using Pantine when I'm on the go. Their shampoos and conditioners are the best for when you're traveling because the water texture is always different wherever you are and their shampoo holds for all types of water.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Florissant
I love Pantene shampoo. It is such an amazing product for real. It is one of the top brands in my opinion and I am never disapointed in it at all. The smell is great, how clean it gets my hair is just wonderful and it makes my hair so soft and silky. I love it !
Leah C.
Leah C.
Red Hook
This product is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dyed my hair red and it stayed in using this. This scent is amazing and last a long time. My friends say that it can cause a rash. Overall I think it is great.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Lansing , Mi
I have really long hair and I've been using this brand of shampoo for about 8 years now I love this stuff and makes my hair smell so good
Pamela T.
Pamela T.
Pittsburgh
This is an amazing. It helps soften my hair very well. Love the smell of it. My go to product for every time I was my hair or cowash it.
Koko W.
Koko W.
Good conditioner smells great its affordable i purchase this often for my hair scent is long lasting really lije it
Reanna B.
Reanna B.
My mother loves this stuff smells great always you just can't pass it up its great for most hair types great
carlee j.
carlee j.
SLC
I used to buy expensive brand shampoo and then I switched over to use Pantene. Love the smell and my hair is so soft and healthy when I used this product. I get the color treated Pantene. I color my hair once or twice a year. I'm very satisfied and will keep using this shampoo and conditioner!