BY PANTENE

janet a.
janet a.
elmont, NY
Pantene Moisturizing Conditioner is definitely my top normal conditioner. I have long curly hair and once I put this conditioner in my hair it feels so smooth and all of my tangles come out without any pain. Whenever I use this conditioner I don't get any fly aways. Even though sometimes I alternate with shampoos and conditioners I always go back to Pantene. It has always been a favorite in our home.
Julianna D.
Julianna D.
Pompano Beach
This is an incredible product that really provides a noticeable difference in my skin, especially this time of year in the northern US where the weather is cold and dry. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and did not have any negative impacts to my skin at all, even leaving it on overnight which was a huge relief. I strongly recommend this mask for those with dry skin!
Nikky R.
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
Love Pantene it always makes my hair shiny and soft! This conditioner really repairs my damaged curly hair! I think its best for dry scalps and dry damages hair. It seems to be better quality than its competitors. I was very satisfied with this Conditioner!
Adriane R.
Adriane R.
Brooklyn
I love the feel to it! It makes your hair smooth and healthy also makes your hair very strong and corrects damaged hair  it's affordable and is good for dry scalp I think it's better than using ordinary Vo5 products I was satisfied with the way it worked
Bella B.
Bella B.
Bronx
Left my hair dry and made my curls horible.But my cousin tried it on straight hair and she said it worked amazing.But I will never buy that again cause I hated it a lot.But I have tried other pantiene products and they were okay but not my favorite
Julia R.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
I honestly love this conditioner ! It makes your hair extra soft & shiny , you’ll look like a new person ! You’d love the way it makes your hair feel & your ends dry slower if your one of those people who like that !
gamila s.
gamila s.
Love the smell, and my hair always feels strong and smooth afterward.

It's my go to Daily Moisture Conditioner, and this size is great, I don't need to run to the store for a new container every other day.
Stormy K.
Stormy K.
Pantene always makes me feel good. When I can't afford the big brands, I always go to my local store and get Pantene as a back up. It smells amazing and doesn't leave a heavy residue on your hair.
Bryn S.
Bryn S.
It's okay.... smells good and didn't make my hair oily but my hair was still dry. I wasn't too impressed with this conditioner. I would love to say that I was but....
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.
Owings Mills, MD
I really enjoy this shampoo!! From the smell to the softness of my hair this shampoo is absolutely amazing! This shampoo is perfect for those with a somewhat dry scalp. It really brings and keeps the moisture in your hair!