BY PANTENE #50 in Conditioner

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V deep conditioning extraordinary?
- Packed with micro-moisturizers.
- Luxurious, nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
- Delivers long-lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisture. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair that is in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage deep conditioner into wet hair after shampooing, all the way down to the ends. Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for use on permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner Pantene Pro-V Sh...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else totally adore this conditioner? 10 Answers
  • Pantene or Tresemme ?31 Answers
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
I received this product, compliments of Influenster, and I love it. I am already a HUGE fan of all Pantene hair care products, but this was actually a conditioner I hadn’t used before. I usually get the voluminzing products, or the frizz control. But I am so glad influenster sent this to me, because I think this might be my new favorite!! I struggle greatly with frizzy dry ends, and the conditioner worked wonders. I didn’t see results immediately, but after a few showers my hair looked a lot healthier. I actually went out and purchased the corresponding shampoo, and I am totally pleased with them Both!
Kristina C.
This conditioner tamed my frizzy, brittle hair. When I started using this conditioner, I noticed my hair had more volume, some wave and a whole lot less frizz. I usually wash my hair daily, but when I started using this set (shampoo + conditioner) I noticed I could get away with skipping days. The fragrance is pleasant but not overbearing or long-lasting. The consistency is thick and creamy. This conditioner is an excellent value (I got mine from Amazon for < $7 for a set) and I will be restocking soon.
Chelsea P.
I used Pantene for over a year. However, I was left with a no go. My hair is naturally dry anyway. This did not help it at all. I felt like it made it worse actually. I stood by it for so long in hopes that it was just because I had dyed my hair so much. That was not case. Price wise it's a really good deal. You get quite a bit for your money. When using hair products like straighteners my hair felt dead like and my ends were horrible. I know that many would say, its the way I was using such items. However, since switching my shampoos my hair is actually looking and feeling so much healthier.
Samantha R.
This conditioner is amazing leaves my hair so smooth and soft i love it.my sister in lae recommended cause she loved it and when i tried it i love it. For it to be able to work you firsy apply the pantene shampoo then rise it off then apply this dont wet for 1 min and it well work. I love it ever since i started using pantene my hair seems stronger and less damage
Rene R.
Barstow, CA
I used to use this for years until it was recommended to me to stop using this and switch to a different brand. Though my hair appeared healthy, I decided to try this out. I switched to a different brand and I used a clarify shampoo like some recommended and I noticed that after awhile from switching, my hair quality had completely changed. I started to lose a lot less hair, my hair strength was building up and honestly my hair is a lot healthier than it's ever been. It gets less greasy, it holds it's clean feel for a longer time. I personally wouldn't recommend it, but hey! That's just my experience.
New H.
Not a fan of Pantene.  Contains so many waxes etc. that will leave a film on your hair.  Yes it feels great and silky, but that is because of all of the polymers and waxes that coat the hair.  It tends to leave a build up on the hair.  Not a great product for healthy hair.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Pantene is one of those brands that I have been familiar with for years. I used it more so when I was younger. I have very dry, coarse, thick hair so usually products that have alcohol higher up in the ingredients usually don't work for me because they dry out my hair. Though this conditioner does contain alcohol, I do not have that problem with this product. This conditioner feels like SILK when it's on wet hair and smells amazing. Sometimes I almost find the scent a little too strong but I do like it once I'm out of the shower because the scent lasts in my dry hair.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
One of the few conditioners that actually works in my yetti hair that somehow dreds itself up between every shower. Thank you pantene pro-v moisture renewal. This conditioner saves my scalp and neck from getting yanked around too badly from my brush. I love to use a "wet to dry" brush while still in the shower with this conditioner in and out works like magic to make the strands come back apart. I could cry thinking about the struggle that I used to do through before I found moisture renewal from pantene pro-v. Such a good quality feel to their product too!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
One of my favorite conditioners. I love how strong the smell is since I have thick hair and not all scents last long for me. I like this one because I have frizzy/wavy hair and this really tampes my frizz and waves and leaves it calm and much less wavy than when I use other conditioners.
Ashtar M.
One of my favorite shampoos! Besides it smelling fantastic it also leaves my hair feeling silky smooth! It’s pretty affordable. Overall, I’m very satisfied with this product and I recommend you to try it if you haven’t already 👌🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Jay M.
Hartford, CT
Pantene or Tresemme ?
penelope v.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Does this product leave hair feeling oily?
Natalia S.
Jacksonville, FL
What do u think about the price?
Light S.
Greencastle, IN
Does anyone else totally adore this conditioner?
Lupita F.
Blythe
Does this make your hair feel heavy Is my hair gonna feel light