BY PANTENE #24 in Conditioner

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V deep conditioning extraordinary?
- Packed with micro-moisturizers.
- Luxurious, nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
- Delivers long-lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisture. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair that is in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage deep conditioner into wet hair after shampooing, all the way down to the ends. Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for use on permed or color-treated hair.

• Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner Pantene Pro-V Sh...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else totally adore this conditioner? 10 Answers
  • Pantene or Tresemme ?29 Answers
Maria T.
Maria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Panten Pro-V Moisture Renewal Conditioner. Living in colder climate and being outdoors a lot can really effect my hair in a bad way. I have tried many products in an attempt to keep my hair from being dry and feeling brittle. When I tried Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Conditioner I was pleasantly surprised after the very first time to find that my hair felt smoother, silkier and softer than before I had washed it. Within a week my hair felt entirely new. No more dry fly away a hair, just beautiful silky shine. I love the wonderful scent of pantene too. It's nice but not over powering which I really dislike about a lot of products. You only need to use a little bit, you slide it through your hair, let it sit for a bit, rinse it out and you have beautiful bouncy hair. This conditioner is a lifesaver for my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to anyone that wants to have beautiful soft manageable hair.
Halley L.
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're ok with the fact that this is not actually a moisturizing conditioner with legit ingredients that are going to help repair your hair follicles, then I'm sure you will be pleased with this product. That sounds harsh, but what I mean is that this does do a good job at making your hair shinier and smoothr, without a doubt. But that is not to be confused with actually nourishing your hair. That doesn't usually bother me too much, as I often use a lot of silicone-heavy hair products, but for some reason, it is more noticeable to me in Pantene products that I've tried.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Wittmann, AZ
Step away from the Pantene! Being a cosmetology student I've learned a lot about what pantene does for the hair. Pantene sits on the hair & leaves a waxy buildup!
This is build up for Pantene, the shampoo & conditioner. Pantene DOES NOT make you hair healthier, it puts a wax coating to make it feel healthier. If you want healthy hair you need to buy SALON QUALITY. All shampoo & conditioner you can buy at Walmart, CVS, target, etc.. will do this to your hair. This is after washing twice with deep cleansing shampoo at a salon.

(Not my picture)
Cécile F.
Cécile F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair are like so smooth and they smell soooo good...people think I actually have some kind of OCD. I can't stop myself to sniff and touch my hair for real.
I run everyday but my hair even after I get sweaty, my hair smell delicious (I know) and still smooth even when I wear a hat all day long.
I had to cut my hair because they were so damaged (also because I avoid the hair dresser for like...4years...) but now I know my hair won't go bad and will stay and look healthy. I am so excited to finally have found the perfect product !
Katie F.
Katie F.
Madison, WI
Considering how much my conditioner before cost me (about $20/bottle), I didn't expect much from this but I've been pleasantly surprised by this conditioner. It smells fine (not a ton of fragrance which is good for sensitive people like me) and it hasn't irritated my eczema at all. I have long dark brown (occasionally dyed or tinted) that's wavy more often than not and can be a little hard to tame. I don't think this has made a huge difference either way on the tame-ability front.
Ronetta H.
Ronetta H.
Pikeville, KY
I've not always been a fan of Pantene, we can start off with that. It always made my hair oily when I was in high school. I decided to give it another try when I stayed at my dads not too long ago. I loved it! The formula has changed over the years and the daily moisture is all I use now. It leaves my hair soft and smooth! I'm the type that can go days without washing, this doesn't effect my hair type at all, it gives it the moisture it needs but not too much! I love it!
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter actually got this from Influenster and she let me try it. I was so so mad I wasn't picked for this box. I loved it. it made my hair so soft. had it looking Shiney and healthy even though it's badly damaged. my hair also didn't shed a lot when I use it. I've since tried to find it in stores for myself, but they are always out, so that also tells me it's a good product and is in high demand for. I love it and what it does to my hair.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first product by Pantene that I've tried and I'm not sure why I didn't try it sooner. This conditioner leaves your hair feeling so moisturized and soft ! After dying my hair I used this conditioner to make sure my hair wouldn't dry out from the chemicals and it made my hair feel like a lot of conditioners never have. It's not expensive and can be found just about anywhere. I'll be making this one of my go to's for sure.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Norwalk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner! I use it along with the Pantene Pro-V Shampoo as well. It always leaves my hair feeling silky and soft. I have tried other shampoo and conditioner combos and they never compare to the way Pantene makes my hair feel. It leaves my damaged hair feeling not so damaged after all and actually repairs your hair. I would recommend the conditioner to anyone.
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
I love Pantene pro v daily renewal moisture conditioner! Not only does it smell great, it leaves my hair silky smooth!

I have waves in my hair and I like to put it in a bun, braids or pony tail everyday! This conditioner smoothd out my hair tangles and makes it so easy to brush afterwards that I don't need to struggle and lose more strands of hair!

Have to try it if you haven't yet given it a shot! 😊
Jay M.
Jay M.
Hartford, CT
Pantene or Tresemme ?
penelope v.
penelope v.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Does this product leave hair feeling oily?
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
Jacksonville, FL
What do u think about the price?
Light S.
Light S.
Greencastle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else totally adore this conditioner?
Lupita F.
Lupita F.
Blythe
Does this make your hair feel heavy Is my hair gonna feel light