BY PANTENE #64 in Conditioner

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V deep conditioning extraordinary?
- Packed with micro-moisturizers.
- Luxurious, nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
- Delivers long-lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisture. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair that is in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage deep conditioner into wet hair after shampooing, all the way down to the ends. Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for use on permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Does anyone else totally adore this conditioner? 10 Answers
  • Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner Pantene ...1 Answers
  • Pantene or Tresemme ?31 Answers
Reviews (2075)
Shayla M.
Pontiac, MI
Why is this product so perfect!? The size of the bottle is super convenient because it lasts FOREVER especially since a little goes a LONG way with this stuff! I have low porosity hair, meaning my hair doesn’t retain or let in moisture very easily. However, I have NEVER had an issue with this product! I always retain moisture, always smell amazing, am able to detangle very easily in the shower when washing. This product gives my hair life! I originally purchased it for my extensions and not my real hair, but used it on my real hair one day for lack of anything else and I was amazed that a product that works so well for extensions would work equally as well if not better for my real hair. I have very thick hair, mid back length, and curly 4b hair type. And the fact that this product can penetrate my strands, help me detangle and leave my hair feeling clean really amazes me. Highly recommend!
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
I received this product, compliments of Influenster, and I love it. I am already a HUGE fan of all Pantene hair care products, but this was actually a conditioner I hadn’t used before. I usually get the voluminzing products, or the frizz control. But I am so glad influenster sent this to me, because I think this might be my new favorite!! I struggle greatly with frizzy dry ends, and the conditioner worked wonders. I didn’t see results immediately, but after a few showers my hair looked a lot healthier. I actually went out and purchased the corresponding shampoo, and I am totally pleased with them Both!
Soha A.
Sugarland
I have very dry hair from coloring my hair, and heat styling. I am always looking for the best products to help with the signs of dryness and to help with adding in and locking in moisture in my hair. The conditioner smell was nice and not overpowering. This conditioner is a lifesaver for my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to anyone that wants to have beautiful soft manageable hair.
Erin P.
Fort Collins
I used to use Pantene till I started to get a rash and a knotted mess on my head. My scalp developed a build up of residue and I always needed a deep conditioning whenever I got my hair cut. This stuff is over rated and I would not recommend it at all it is cheap and has too many oils in it. Your hair instantly become oily honestly over night. It is something  you would use if you absolutely had to... this product doesn't even feel like your hair is being cleaned. for those reasons I would never even use this shampoo and or conditioner on my dog...
Nikki P.
Chesterfield , MO
Other people probably will not have my response to Pantene but I want to share my experience. When on vacation I used this because it was my only option. Upon rinsing my hair felt soft, but almost brittle. After about 24 hours my hair turned into one huge tangle and knot. Instantly after use my scalp developed a painful rash. I could not recommend Pantene to anyone because of this. To be fair I normally only use more natural products because I have a super sensitive scalp, but it felt almost as if I had a chemical burn on my head.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This conditioner tamed my frizzy, brittle hair. When I started using this conditioner, I noticed my hair had more volume, some wave and a whole lot less frizz. I usually wash my hair daily, but when I started using this set (shampoo + conditioner) I noticed I could get away with skipping days. The fragrance is pleasant but not overbearing or long-lasting. The consistency is thick and creamy. This conditioner is an excellent value (I got mine from Amazon for < $7 for a set) and I will be restocking soon.
Shauna C.
I have always loved Pantene but hardly bought it because the price well now that's changed! The price has went down and I love that it makes my hair so silky smooth! Even my hairdresser said my hair was too soft that it kept slipping through her fingers trying to cut it!
Lauren S.
I bought this because my hair was so dry and felt like straw. I got the conditioner and the shampoo as a set and them both together were like $12 something. So it’s very affordable. It gave me moisture back into my hair and my hair feels less dead and is actually growing. I would highly recommend this product if you have dead/dry hair that needs 24hr moisturizer. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Not good if you have hair that gets oily fast. Most shampoos dry my hair out, so I gave this a try after getting a sample in a magazine. While it's good to use once a week to restore shine and softness, using it multiple times a week left a lot of residue in my hair and made it look dull and oily. I like it to use occasionally, but it's fairly expensive for me to only use it sometimes.
Samantha R.
This conditioner is amazing leaves my hair so smooth and soft i love it.my sister in lae recommended cause she loved it and when i tried it i love it. For it to be able to work you firsy apply the pantene shampoo then rise it off then apply this dont wet for 1 min and it well work. I love it ever since i started using pantene my hair seems stronger and less damage
Jay M.
Hartford, CT
Pantene or Tresemme ?
penelope v.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Does this product leave hair feeling oily?
Natalia S.
Jacksonville, FL
What do u think about the price?
Light S.
Greencastle, IN
Does anyone else totally adore this conditioner?
Lupita F.
Blythe
Does this make your hair feel heavy Is my hair gonna feel light

back
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal ConditionerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017
Pantene