BY PANTENE #60 in Conditioner

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V deep conditioning extraordinary?
- Packed with micro-moisturizers.
- Luxurious, nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
- Delivers long-lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisture. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair that is in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage deep conditioner into wet hair after shampooing, all the way down to the ends. Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for use on permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner Pantene Pro-V Cl...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else totally adore this conditioner? 10 Answers
  • Pantene or Tresemme ?31 Answers
Reviews (1974)
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
I received this product, compliments of Influenster, and I love it. I am already a HUGE fan of all Pantene hair care products, but this was actually a conditioner I hadn’t used before. I usually get the voluminzing products, or the frizz control. But I am so glad influenster sent this to me, because I think this might be my new favorite!! I struggle greatly with frizzy dry ends, and the conditioner worked wonders. I didn’t see results immediately, but after a few showers my hair looked a lot healthier. I actually went out and purchased the corresponding shampoo, and I am totally pleased with them Both!
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
Other people probably will not have my response to Pantene but I want to share my experience. When on vacation I used this because it was my only option. Upon rinsing my hair felt soft, but almost brittle. After about 24 hours my hair turned into one huge tangle and knot. Instantly after use my scalp developed a painful rash. I could not recommend Pantene to anyone because of this. To be fair I normally only use more natural products because I have a super sensitive scalp, but it felt almost as if I had a chemical burn on my head.
Kristina C.
This conditioner tamed my frizzy, brittle hair. When I started using this conditioner, I noticed my hair had more volume, some wave and a whole lot less frizz. I usually wash my hair daily, but when I started using this set (shampoo + conditioner) I noticed I could get away with skipping days. The fragrance is pleasant but not overbearing or long-lasting. The consistency is thick and creamy. This conditioner is an excellent value (I got mine from Amazon for < $7 for a set) and I will be restocking soon.
kiki b.
I love this it makes my hair so moisturized and soft and when it dries it stays the same texture as when it’s damp.its a really good product I would recommend if you want take out frizz in ur hair but other than it’s affordable at a good quality and quantity
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Not good if you have hair that gets oily fast. Most shampoos dry my hair out, so I gave this a try after getting a sample in a magazine. While it's good to use once a week to restore shine and softness, using it multiple times a week left a lot of residue in my hair and made it look dull and oily. I like it to use occasionally, but it's fairly expensive for me to only use it sometimes.
Samantha R.
This conditioner is amazing leaves my hair so smooth and soft i love it.my sister in lae recommended cause she loved it and when i tried it i love it. For it to be able to work you firsy apply the pantene shampoo then rise it off then apply this dont wet for 1 min and it well work. I love it ever since i started using pantene my hair seems stronger and less damage
Dezerae C.
Troy
Pantene is one of my favorite inexpensive brands I go back and forth with a lot. It provides my hair a lot of moisture and is awesome at detanging my hair. This product I believe is good on a dry scalp rather than oily as it’s giving you a lot of moisture rather than taking it away, would recommend!
Tatianna F.
I like this product for co washing my hair. Before I got into the different natural products I used to co wash my hair with this and then put this in my hair as a leave in while it was soaking wet. This left my hair so curly. It takes my hair forever to dry but it is very moisturizing.
Amanda W.
I'm a big fan of Pantene hair products. I have been using them for years and I'm obsessed with the smell. I'm also very impressed with the quality that you get for the price. I'm not looking to pay like $30 for a bottle of shampoo from the salon when Pantene gets the job done for $5!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I used to use pantene as a kid SO MUCH. it was like the only brand of shampoo/conditioner my dad would ever use. I love the smell of them all and it smells so good and refreshing. It is not expensive and it helps moisturize so much! i love it but haven’t used it in a long time.
Jay M.
Hartford, CT
Pantene or Tresemme ?
penelope v.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Does this product leave hair feeling oily?
Natalia S.
Jacksonville, FL
What do u think about the price?
Light S.
Greencastle, IN
Does anyone else totally adore this conditioner?
Lupita F.
Blythe
Does this make your hair feel heavy Is my hair gonna feel light