BY PANTENE #28 in Conditioner

Experience the rich moisture of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V deep conditioning extraordinary?
- Packed with micro-moisturizers.
- Luxurious, nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
- Delivers long-lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types thirsting for moisture. Especially effective for dry or damaged hair that is in need of deeper hydration for more softness.
WHEN: Every day to keep hair feeling strong, nourished, and moisturized from morning to night.
HOW: Massage deep conditioner into wet hair after shampooing, all the way down to the ends. Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for use on permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner Pantene ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else totally adore this conditioner? 10 Answers
  • Pantene or Tresemme ?31 Answers
Reviews (2038)
Buy on Target*
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
I received this product, compliments of Influenster, and I love it. I am already a HUGE fan of all Pantene hair care products, but this was actually a conditioner I hadn’t used before. I usually get the voluminzing products, or the frizz control. But I am so glad influenster sent this to me, because I think this might be my new favorite!! I struggle greatly with frizzy dry ends, and the conditioner worked wonders. I didn’t see results immediately, but after a few showers my hair looked a lot healthier. I actually went out and purchased the corresponding shampoo, and I am totally pleased with them Both!
Soha A.
I have very dry hair from coloring my hair, and heat styling. I am always looking for the best products to help with the signs of dryness and to help with adding in and locking in moisture in my hair. The conditioner smell was nice and not overpowering. This conditioner is a lifesaver for my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to anyone that wants to have beautiful soft manageable hair.
Nikki P.
Chesterfield , MO
Other people probably will not have my response to Pantene but I want to share my experience. When on vacation I used this because it was my only option. Upon rinsing my hair felt soft, but almost brittle. After about 24 hours my hair turned into one huge tangle and knot. Instantly after use my scalp developed a painful rash. I could not recommend Pantene to anyone because of this. To be fair I normally only use more natural products because I have a super sensitive scalp, but it felt almost as if I had a chemical burn on my head.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This conditioner tamed my frizzy, brittle hair. When I started using this conditioner, I noticed my hair had more volume, some wave and a whole lot less frizz. I usually wash my hair daily, but when I started using this set (shampoo + conditioner) I noticed I could get away with skipping days. The fragrance is pleasant but not overbearing or long-lasting. The consistency is thick and creamy. This conditioner is an excellent value (I got mine from Amazon for < $7 for a set) and I will be restocking soon.
Shauna C.
I have always loved Pantene but hardly bought it because the price well now that's changed! The price has went down and I love that it makes my hair so silky smooth! Even my hairdresser said my hair was too soft that it kept slipping through her fingers trying to cut it!
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Not good if you have hair that gets oily fast. Most shampoos dry my hair out, so I gave this a try after getting a sample in a magazine. While it's good to use once a week to restore shine and softness, using it multiple times a week left a lot of residue in my hair and made it look dull and oily. I like it to use occasionally, but it's fairly expensive for me to only use it sometimes.
Samantha R.
This conditioner is amazing leaves my hair so smooth and soft i love it.my sister in lae recommended cause she loved it and when i tried it i love it. For it to be able to work you firsy apply the pantene shampoo then rise it off then apply this dont wet for 1 min and it well work. I love it ever since i started using pantene my hair seems stronger and less damage
Lola M.
I give pantene products 5 stras for it's amazing scents I haven't used one that doesn't leave my hair smelling amazing. I do use pantene products sparingly because of the silicone but when I do use it I do like how soft and manageable my hair feels .
TheTalkalotGirl T.
Hartford
I have been using Pantene products for years. I am African American with traditional hair. This product is amazing. I love the slip, the softness it gives my hair and it is extremely moisturizing.
The biggest lesson I've learned about my natural hair is, less is more with hair products. Also, dilute a product with water and rub in palms to emulsify. It makes a huge difference.
I just twisted my hair with their new Gold Series products for natural hair and so far so EXCELLENT😍😍😍
Nicole F.
rochester
Absolutely love love love this pantene conditioner when it’s paired with the matching shampoo. It smells absolutely wonderful as well. It keeps both my hair and scalp feeling super smooth and hydrated until my next shower.
Jay M.
Hartford, CT
Pantene or Tresemme ?
penelope v.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Does this product leave hair feeling oily?
Natalia S.
Jacksonville, FL
What do u think about the price?
Light S.
Greencastle, IN
Does anyone else totally adore this conditioner?
Lupita F.
Blythe
Does this make your hair feel heavy Is my hair gonna feel light