BY PANTENE #38 in Shampoo

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
Adara G.
Southern Pnes, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's no Joico but it's still pretty awesome lol. Ive anyways loved the smell of Pantene. I also loved the way it feels rinsing out of my hair and after I get out of the shower.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how soft this makes my hair feel. I normally buy it from jewel or Walmart. It’s pretty cheap
Dubraska M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este shampoo lo he usado toda mi vida, el aroma es súper rico, es un buen shampoo para el cabello ya que lo deja brillante y saludable; sin embargo, acostumbro alternarlo con otros shampoos
Mayssa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Kalie O.
Avalon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great first step in repairing damaged hair. Leaves your hair nice and soft and smelling great. Makes it so much easier to brush.
Brooklynn C.
Chillicothe
Beauty Junkie Expert
Took the moisture out of my hair, just dried it out completely. Not impressed. My hair was falling out more
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I love the way is makes my hair feel. I love the scent of it. It also helps with tangles. I highly recommend this product.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pantene prov they are amazing. Especially for damaged dry hair. It leaves my hair nice clean and very soft
Emily M.
Closter, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this combo for the winter when my hair gets extremely dry. Better buy then getting separate shampoo & conditioner as well!
Chantal M.
Huntsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bout this shampoo and conditioner on sale at Walmart and I was surprised at how soft my hair was after using it.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?