BY PANTENE #57 in Shampoo

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo, lathers well. My hair smells great and feels very clean after using it. I love its shampoo and conditioner, good for fast showers. The only con is after extended use I feel it dries out my hair.
Sara W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo, great smell, makes your hair feel and look amazing! Would totally recommend to everybody
Stacy Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have LONG hair that is thick so it takes forever to wash, that's why I love the idea of 2-in-1. My hair gets tangled really easily, but after I wash my hair with this my hair actually becomes softer and slightly detangled(as weird as that is). The scent of this product is amazing, but I mean who doesn't like the smell of freshly cleaned hair.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.  Pantene is great and leaves my hair smelling really good.Their is a Pantene for every type of hair.
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This shampoo was overall pretty good. It was affordable and easy to use. I have normal hair and this did seem to dry it out a little. I think that always happens when I use two in one shampoos and conditioners so I prefer to buy them seperately.
Amber E.
Love the pump. Leaves no residue in hair. Rinses clean. Great for all the hair types in our family.
Josette G.
Ambler, PA
l love pantene l think it is very thick and work very well in your hair.l also love the price.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ
Love!! Always In a great price range and doesn't leave my fingers feeling it smelling weird
Jessie P.
Moncton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very love the shampoo don't make my hair grasy and give me a lot of volume! Like it!!!
Tima M.
brisbane
Beauty Junkie Expert
So affordable and leaves my hair so silky smooth! Feels and smells so fresh too! Use it regularly! Love
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?