BY PANTENE

2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner formula gently cleanses and provides all-day moisture in 1 step.

Intense moisture for silky, soft hair

Do away with dryness at once. One bottle distributes all of the Pro-V Science you need to remove residue while providing all-day moisture for soft, strong hair.

USAGE:
WHO: All hair types that are dry, parched, or thirsty for moisture. Even for color-treated or permed hair!
WHEN: Daily to nourish hair and keep it feeling moisturized all day
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shamp...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditio...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com...1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hair and always buy moisturizing shampoos." in 1 review
  • "I really like the smell of both this shampoo and it would always leave my hair smelling great for a couple of days ." in 1 review
Michael R.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.  Pantene is great and leaves my hair smelling really good.Their is a Pantene for every type of hair.
Genevieve O.
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This shampoo was overall pretty good. It was affordable and easy to use. I have normal hair and this did seem to dry it out a little. I think that always happens when I use two in one shampoos and conditioners so I prefer to buy them seperately.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Love the pump. Leaves no residue in hair. Rinses clean. Great for all the hair types in our family.
Josette G.
Josette G.
Ambler, PA
l love pantene l think it is very thick and work very well in your hair.l also love the price.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Clayton, NJ
Love!! Always In a great price range and doesn't leave my fingers feeling it smelling weird
Pamela Y.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my dry gray hair and it works pretty good. I also use the conditioner along with it.
Luisa C.
Luisa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best 2 in 1 product!! I've never used 2 in 1 products before... but this one is amazing, smells great and your hair feels and looks great!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually love Pantene. This shampoo smells great but I can't use it often, seems to dry my scalp out too much. I use this product weekly in between washing with another product. Overall it is great, just a bit too harsh for my scalp if frequently used.
kandiss J.
kandiss J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Pantine shampoo and conditioner in one. Makes my hair smell super great and i feel that its clean after i use it. I never have any knots or tangles after i use it either.
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene Pro-V shampoo is one of the better brand of shampoo on the market. You'll definitely get what you pay for with this one, high quality product that will do the job.
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Do you guys think this works all that great?
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Pantene Pro V's Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner, but I've never used the 2 in 1. How well does this product work in relation to the shampoo and conditioner used separately?
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
how does this leave the hair? and what type of hair is this shampoo for?
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Newtown, CT
Does anyone know how to write review for this product on soap.com? Its not coming up with the option and only showing amazon reviews on their site?